Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Hype Magazine - OCT/ NOV

Dpleezy · 89 · 29866

Hip Hop Fan

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-8
    • View Profile
Honestly the only thing i can think of is keeping up with the young mtv generation, those who have learnt about hip hop from mtv especially after 2000....they do have the buying power!?!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Honestly the only thing i can think of is keeping up with the young mtv generation

i guess so.

Zeb

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-15
  • Zeb
    • View Profile
    • African Monopoly
who are the artists on the disc... thats the only reason i buy hype.

a bunch of americans - it doesn't sound like there's any SA artists on there

no reason to buy then. Thanks D

On the CD...

Da L.E.S.S.
Weez - I really wanna hear wots all the hype wit this dude
Cook
DQ Ft. HC
Kulax
Kaspa
Zamani Ft. Jamza wat? :-[
Ameen
Da L.E.S.S Ft. Cook, Maggz, Bongz - OK Im defanatly buying it
Imbube Ft. Young Nations, Lucky Staliano - wonder wht he's been up to lately - Im buying
HC Ft. MPRVS
Last Days Fam - Im defanatly buying this mad today - if its still in stores :o
"free soul thts why ill never sell it"
and thats my word...
www.myspace.com/afmp
www.afmp.co.za
sales@afmp.co.za
info@afmp.co.za
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=22687317915

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
deep down we all know that Hype sucks... we just buy it bcoz its become like part of yo life...u know like DSTV or watchin SABC even wen there is nothing nice.... u know like tryin to catch channel o wen all the shows suck...and so on..thats hype str8 up.... it was even better back then now its just the same faces, same voices...nothing new...wen hype 1st came out it was dope...it was window into wat we didnt see on the daily, now some bitch has press repeat...!!! am going to buy  my copy....its like u gotta have them nice whites on ya feet...gootta kip up wit the jones/ or the mamelodi's u know... that how it is... Billion gates

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
Just wondering what happened to Mizi hollering at us before the mag drops, let us know whats on it and how many numbers did the last one do..

By the way i havent copped hype in a minute...
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 05:34:10 PM by M.Z.U »

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
deep down we all know that Hype sucks... we just buy it bcoz its become like part of yo life...u know like DSTV or watchin SABC even wen there is nothing nice.... u know like tryin to catch channel o wen all the shows suck...and so on..thats hype str8 up.... it was even better back then now its just the same faces, same voices...nothing new...wen hype 1st came out it was dope...it was window into wat we didnt see on the daily, now some bitch has press repeat...!!! am going to buy  my copy....its like u gotta have them nice whites on ya feet...gootta kip up wit the jones/ or the mamelodi's u know... that how it is... Billion gates

what or who would you like to see in hype? what would make it better for you?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Just wondering what happened to Mizi hollering at us before the mag drops, let us know whats on it and how many numbers did the last one do..

Too much hate here.

You guys are such a bunch of haters its disgusting.

I also can't remember the last time I bought the mag though.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

kind of agree there.

I've never thought the mag sucks that much but i'd just say i havent been buying it lately and i'm not sure of the reason. I wish that people would stop complaining this much about whos on the cover. I understand the reasons though but it shouldnt matter that much, regardless of their taste in music there must be an interesting story about how they making moves, their background, etc.

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop

what or who would you like to see in hype? what would make it better for you?

dont know man if i did wud have just started me own print ... but it needs to change.... startin with the writing, then the topics...the the f***ing CD....

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
but it needs to change.... startin with the writing, then the topics...the the f***ing CD....

so what you're saying is, start a new mag?

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Id rather buy a You magazine and read how f***ed up peoples lives are in the dear dolly section.
Beating bitches since 1982.

mtho87

• Baba Mfundisi
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
  • no gift is without a giver
    • View Profile
so what you're saying is, start a new mag?

Yeh dat wouldnt be bad at all.Da only reason why Hype Mag is still da order of da day, is coz it aint got a sibling to fight with.

Mizi is a creative guy,as to why tha mag is takin tha direction it has taken I dont even knw.

I will burn da Hype disc from sum1 else......thank you.
heaven is mine.....

Bobby Banks

• The Fathers Son
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-14
    • View Profile
hype was dope when it first came out. it was exciting to open up the pages and read about new artists and hearing new local talent.
i dont cop hype. in all honesty, the last time i copped one was in 2004. but i dont really think we can blame mizi or anyone else. it seems like there isnt much interest in such mags anymore. i may be wrong tho. but i remember times back in 05 even when you would have to wait to page thru the new source mag or scratch at the cna before you bought it. the isles always had dudes browsing thru those mags. now that doesnt really seem to happen. maybe people are just tired of the direction hip hop has taken? or maybe people are just not as interested in the movement as they used to be? just sayin
iv got a fire in my heart and your critism fans it!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile