DPANET and CASH

Thornz · 50 · 15785

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
You know what I hate more than a man with a small dick ? Hatters!!

YOU HATE PEOPLE WITH SMALL DICKS WHO WEAR HATS? what do you have against hats? fedora's or fitteds?

actually, if we're being pedantic, a hatter is someone who makes or sells hats.

Anyone know where I can buy a white or light blue bowler hat?

I've been looking for one for a while now.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Epic Derailment LOL
Beating bitches since 1982.

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
You know wat i mean you "hater"!!
You know cash's dick size how nogals?

Darklight

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-22
    • View Profile
d what cam you get... cause i'd klove to steal it instead of me spending my own precious R30 000...  ;)

Sony XDCAM PMW EX1
http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/micro-xdcamexsite/

It's dope... solid state recording straight to SxS card - take that out and plug it straight into the side of your MacBook Pro and your footage is right there to edit in Final Cut Pro.

d where in cpt can one buy prosumer cam's... cause i'm looking my a** off...???????

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
d what cam you get... cause i'd klove to steal it instead of me spending my own precious R30 000...  ;)

Sony XDCAM PMW EX1
http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/micro-xdcamexsite/

It's dope... solid state recording straight to SxS card - take that out and plug it straight into the side of your MacBook Pro and your footage is right there to edit in Final Cut Pro.

d where in cpt can one buy prosumer cam's... cause i'm looking my a** off...???????

Call Virgil at KPG - 021 424 7501 - they had the best price and service by far. tell them i sent you :)

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
You know what I hate more than a man with a small dick ? Hatters! >:(

Why the fck you guys breaking each other down like this, huh? all this about " D will sell more than Cash and this 1 will sell more than that one " fck ever thought of just working together and in that way you make more money and less competition . Dont get me wrong , healthy competition is whats needed, but ya'll aint making that kind of cheddar to be talking competition at this point in time.
and healthy competition is exactly what it is, this isn't a 'beefin' thread or anythin, just 2 crews challengin each
other 4 the sake of uppin the game (if u will).. and i think a lot of artists localy can learn a great deal not only
from cash n dplan but from all established, independent labels who've managed 2 significantly elevate their hustles
in similar/beta ways!

I remember wen Cash first came 2 AG, we all saw the obnoxious punk in him, (probably still do)but i swear
nobody eva saw him come this far and tho I don't think i'll eva be a fan, n personally disagree wid the monopoly
ethics too its interesting 2 c how much respect he later got from a lot of cats 'round here  :) ...

and of course dplanet's still on his thing too, a lota labels wudn't touch anything 'underground'
but he found his niche,so i guess u guys (and respective camps) both have ya own visions. All
the best...

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
this thread had me going " what in the world?
this dplanet dude must be sick. i dont even know the guy. but i do know cash, i know his hustles, i see them, his switched up and looking nice. his name is well known. he has a famous crew kicking the game, the been geting money all over sa. they got their clothing range. they got nice commercial deals. cash is the lead member of the crackboys and founder of the crackboys whom have achieved way more that dplanets a**.

@ dplanet- i got a word for you bro....stop f***en embara**ing yourself homey. we don wanna see that broke a** capitec statement, you bank in south africas brokest bank. go f*** yourself man. dont be f***ing with cash

check out the new mad thread for the details on what i was doing
Hood.

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs

biz-ark-human

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Corporate Nemesis on bandcamp
Hm, interesting discussion this one. I'm currently residing in Cape Town, and it's funny how a lotta people on this thread are giving em props yet not a lotta people have heard of em here. Just an observation.

I remember wen Cash first came 2 AG, we all saw the obnoxious punk in him, (probably still do)but i swear
nobody eva saw him come this far and tho I don't think i'll eva be a fan, n personally disagree wid the monopoly
ethics too its interesting 2 c how much respect he later got from a lot of cats 'round here  Smiley ...

I always think to myself: wow, interesting characters here on AG.  8)

But yo, each to his own. I'll vouch for Pioneer Unit everytime, simply because of the type of music they put out. Yeah, Crackboys are hustling, dope, good for em. But I can't see myself (i.e. relate) to even a single track of all the material I've heard from them.

My 2cents...

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
this thread had me going " what in the world?
this dplanet dude must be sick. i dont even know the guy. but i do know cash, i know his hustles, i see them, his switched up and looking nice. his name is well known. he has a famous crew kicking the game, the been geting money all over sa. they got their clothing range. they got nice commercial deals. cash is the lead member of the crackboys and founder of the crackboys whom have achieved way more that dplanets a**.

@ dplanet- i got a word for you bro....stop f***en embara**ing yourself homey. we don wanna see that broke a** capitec statement, you bank in south africas brokest bank. go f*** yourself man. dont be f***ing with cash

check out the new mad thread for the details on what i was doing

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
we don wanna see that broke a** capitec statement, you bank in south africas brokest bank. go f*** yourself man. dont be f***ing with cash

Calm down Mad, I'm with Nedbank ;D

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
You know wat i mean you "hater"!!
You know cash's dick size how nogals?

Do you know what jimmy hats are? calm down cup cakes, i just want to bask in the ambience of your snoek farts.

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
lol......... been off meat for a good two weeks now, so you sure thats snoek?

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"