251 COPIES UP IN 2 DAYS

Mad · 111 · 30401

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
all i can tell you dpleezy is that there is a misunderstanding pending my contract. we are in a finacial dispute with markharm about a deal we had last year.  since im still contracted to them in terms of distribution, they are the ones responsible for the copies and stuff, its a very complicated deal we had, it would take time for you to understand.

nigga AG has the rights to all the time in the day...'splain some shit. Markhams? Is yous shit to be found somewhere between the Chinos and Student Print school uniform range? Nigga, Markhams?! :-\

you know you really starting to bring the freak out of me? you slowly pissing my nuts off

Tell em why your nuts are pissed son, tell em why they're pissed.

You're bringing the freak out of him!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
you wrong rob one. wrong!! i have no more to say
Hood.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
all i can tell you dpleezy is that there is a misunderstanding pending my contract. we are in a finacial dispute with markharm about a deal we had last year.  since im still contracted to them in terms of distribution, they are the ones responsible for the copies and stuff, its a very complicated deal we had, it would take time for you to understand.

nigga AG has the rights to all the time in the day...'splain some shit. Markhams? Is yous shit to be found somewhere between the Chinos and Student Print school uniform range? Nigga, Markhams?! :-\

you know you really starting to bring the freak out of me? you slowly pissing my nuts off
*gasp* You getting castrated :-X

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
what up folks? its been a while since the niga posted, thing iz, ive been busy tourign the province tryina promote and sell the album. last week i was in some joint in pe perfoming. the album did well in pe. infact the highest number of bought units was in pe. on the 19th of sept the i sold 53 units in queenstown and whitlesea. on the 20 i was in the queesntown cbd perfoming and i sold a whooping 198 units in saturday alone, which moved my sales to 251 units in two days.i then continued with the tours to rhini, gcuwa and aliwal north in the past days and the total of my sales is now officially 998 units in two weeks. this has been i dentified as the most selling rap album in queens, but what stresses me is that there are no more copies allowed to be sold again bcoz of some personal conlfict with queenstown's pillay music. more news coming up. im so tired i need to rest folks.

and if some of you want my copy...you can send me your post adresses so i cvan potem for ya

goldmine...we kingz   

ayo Mad, i m gonna be in "queens" this weekend, i wanna buy 10 copies of your cd man, where can we meet?

no problem, just come to pillays store no later than midday on saturday and il get you the ish man. gimme  call on 073 goldmyne. aight!!!
Hood.

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
what up folks? its been a while since the niga posted, thing iz, ive been busy tourign the province tryina promote and sell the album. last week i was in some joint in pe perfoming. the album did well in pe. infact the highest number of bought units was in pe. on the 19th of sept the i sold 53 units in queenstown and whitlesea. on the 20 i was in the queesntown cbd perfoming and i sold a whooping 198 units in saturday alone, which moved my sales to 251 units in two days.i then continued with the tours to rhini, gcuwa and aliwal north in the past days and the total of my sales is now officially 998 units in two weeks. this has been i dentified as the most selling rap album in queens, but what stresses me is that there are no more copies allowed to be sold again bcoz of some personal conlfict with queenstown's pillay music. more news coming up. im so tired i need to rest folks.

and if some of you want my copy...you can send me your post adresses so i cvan potem for ya

goldmine...we kingz   

ayo Mad, i m gonna be in "queens" this weekend, i wanna buy 10 copies of your cd man, where can we meet?

no problem, just come to pillays store no later than midday on saturday and il get you the ish man. gimme  call on 073 goldmyne. aight!!!

nigga dont play with me like that, give me a 10 digit number

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

No I'm not.

If you are who you say you are (which I doubt) you talk a lot of shit for someone with nothing to show for it.

Not one audio sample, not one track posted, not one piece of artwork. Cash went down to Queenstown (so he says) and nobody has heard of you. Markhams doesn't know who you are. Goldmine Records? Please.

"You a soft-a** n*gga, you a mark, you a gump/
f***in lame, you a coward, you a punk, you a chuuump" (c) Rhymefest
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

goldmine...we kingz   

Lol. I hate that shit too.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

No I'm not.

If you are who you say you are (which I doubt) you talk a lot of shit for someone with nothing to show for it.

Not one audio sample, not one track posted, not one piece of artwork. Cash went down to Queenstown (so he says) and nobody has heard of you. Markhams doesn't know who you are. Goldmine Records? Please.

"You a soft-a** n*gga, you a mark, you a gump/
f***in lame, you a coward, you a punk, you a chuuump" (c) Rhymefest

whoooo temper temper roby roby ah ah. slow down before you catch a heart attack you f***ing bitch.

you are killing yourself with all that temper. i guess this is waht happens to people for being broke
Hood.

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile

goldmine...we kingz   

Now i'm convinced that Mad raper is just some AG vet f***ing with us...

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
hey i forgot to tell you that my hit track moving linez is topping the fort hare fm charts like hell. ive been there for two weeks, debuted at number 4 but now im in the number one spot breaking bitches up. damn i like success
Hood.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
hey i forgot to tell you that my hit track moving linez is topping the fort hare fm charts like hell. ive been there for two weeks, debuted at number 4 but now im in the number one spot breaking bitches up. damn i like success

when are you gonna post one of your tracks up?

your role model cash always posts his music up - why don't you emulate him so we can all hear what you're all about? if you're dope then you'll silence the haters (and possibly generate sales). if you're wack, we can all ignore you.

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
fort hare? i gat fam down ther nigga...i must gv em a call. i dnt blv shit u type.
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
The strange part is mad rapper mentions places far away where he knows Some Agians cant verify his "wonderland hustles and adventures"

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile
Congradulation Mad  ;)
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.