251 COPIES UP IN 2 DAYS

Mad · 111 · 30397

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
hehehehehehe.... 1009 members of your family???? come on mad rapper tell the truth...you wouldn't be able to sell chickens if you were a street vendor(venda??) in the middle of tohyandou....

get a f***ing like you f***ing moron. take your dick of my a** nucca, you f***ing me up.

some more gay ish.......
Hey bra... Scary

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
this kritik f*** is giving me some hard time. f*** him im ignoring the f*** out of him

Hood.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
this kritik f*** is giving me some hard time. f*** him im ignoring the f*** out of him

NOWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kritik! How the hell did you do that!!!!!!?????????? :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

NOWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kritik! How the hell did you do that!!!!!!?????????? :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

ho my god this dude is reallly really pissing me off
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Is that chicken i smell??? Its not beef im sure of that.
Hey, maybe its fish.
LOL

Mo'licious

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

LOL ;D

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
wow! 1009 units sold already. damn,and there i was smiling about my measly 50 units sold from the Monopoly album.
Hopefully though we will continue to consistently move 50 plus units till end of december and reach our target of 500 units(or more).
And if k9's,koli's and the vol.2 mixtape does the same numbers,i'll be a very happy camper!

I dunno how u do it mad, but u are proving us all wrong and somehow your sales are unaffected by the climate of CD sales or your lack of distribution nationwide.

Well done mad.
I hope ur not bullshitting us all. EC stand up!
@cash_sog

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
^^^ mad can't provide any evidence that he's even a rapper (let alone sold any units) - i ain't even calling him mad rapper any more.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Hence this whole thread has been a lie, dude wudn't sell 2 copies even if he pressed a double album :)

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
well for all of those of you who dont believe in the mad rapper, you can wait till the next hype issue is out and check my a** there. mizi the hype editor has sent me an email, after i posted some dope lines for her feature in the hype letters, so hopefuly we are going to come up with something nice. yuou can all catch me on hype and read a lil about me

aight!!!
Hood.

The Kritik

• The Kritik
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
  • Respect is what you have to earn
    • View Profile
well for all of those of you who dont believe in the mad rapper, you can wait till the next hype issue is out and check my a** there. mizi the hype editor has sent me an email, after i posted some dope lines for her feature in the hype letters, so hopefuly we are going to come up with something nice. yuou can all catch me on hype and read a lil about me

aight!!!

couldnt you like post a track or snip of a track up in here....coz it aint definate that what you saying here is gonna happen.....its jst a suggestion.

oh! if you do....do make it one of the best ones...you dont want kats starting a new topic.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

aight!!!

getting lyrics printed in hype doesn't prove you've got an album out.

btw... mizi is a dude.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
This thread is closed by order of management, anybody who send a post here will be dealt with severely(i.e his/her account will be closed). I'm sick of this sh.....
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA