Africasgateway.com

DPANET and CASH

Thornz · 50 · 15771

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
d what cam you get... cause i'd love to steal it instead of me spending my own precious R30 000...  ;)

Call Virgil at KPG - 021 424 7501 - they had the best price and service by far. tell them i sent you :)

D...u sure u want him to do that?..the nigga will rock up der with his homemade gun n pipe bombs (Pagad style)...beat & blow them up, steal the shit n den tell em dat u sent him...

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
That's a really nice camera Daemon.

Can I borrow it sometime. I've always wanted to make movies. I'll take good care of it, and clean it up after each shoot.

Plus, you'll get copies of each movie  make and I'll even introduce you to the "actresses".

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

Can I borrow it sometime. I've always wanted to make movies. I'll take good care of it, and clean it up after each shoot.

Plus, you'll get copies of each movie  make and I'll even introduce you to the "actresses".

hahaha,,, 'clean it'. nasty :P

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

Need a stunt man ;D???

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile

D be hustling international and i think thats a great step.

thats the best way...you playing yourself if you think you gonna eat through S.A only. S.A music seen is ridiculous. unless you doing house.

Bongo Muffin were sustaining themselves through tours across seas, so did freshly ground, miriam makeba, black mabhazo, and many other greats.

shit, I now this band from here (Grahamstown), they play afro jazz. No one knows them here in S.A, but they tour abroad and make good money.

i must say D's hustle is an inspiration, making good music with no comprise, staying true and dope without having to do a S.A version of 'im a rock star' and still stay afloat.

word iz birth.

P unit's success would make our eyes fill with tears of joy and pride. stay up.
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.