Arsenal v.s. Aston Villa

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Ye YE!!!! Preparing myself to see Aston Villa come out victorious............. again over Arsenal tomorrow. And what a Christmas present it would be :).
Ahhh...... I can hear it now:
Agbonlahor!!!!!!! What a SHOT by Agbonlahor! Almunia(??) had NO chance, with the help of Ashley Young, Agbonlahor might put this one away for Aston Villa.

And then maybe:
Nigel Reo Coker to Gareth Barry....... Barry with a marvelous run...... BARRY!!..... CAREW now!....... CAREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And what an unstoppable shot.

My prediction:
2-0 to Aston Villa.
MAYBEEEEE 2-1 to AVFC with a 80th minute goal.

Come on, you must admit though, they've been on point this season. Come on, admit it.
And Arsenal are still suffering from Fabregas's injury.
Lol, it's gonna be me v.s. my Dad tomorrow.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 10:14:20 PM by A pimp named spongie/PATbRICKS/J-1/yes bitch the whole thing »

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

da kid x

• always got a 'hunch', thou i keep str8 back lyk cornrows/ i aint gotta 'sea' a river or dam to showboat///
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
Lol..poor commentry....it kinda goes wel with the poor prediction..!!
I'm ya favourit rapper's hideout, whenever trouble's looming / cats treat me lyk the HELP button, guess they have 'troubleshooting'

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Ye YE!!!! Preparing myself to see Aston Villa come out victorious............. again over Arsenal tomorrow. And what a Christmas present it would be :).
Agbonlahor!!!!!!! What a SHOT by Agbonlahor! Almunia(??) had NO chance, with the help of Ashley Young, Agbonlahor might put this one away for Aston Villa.

And then maybe:
Nigel Reo Coker to Gareth Barry....... Barry with a marvelous run...... BARRY!!..... CAREW now!....... CAREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And what an unstoppable shot.

My prediction:
2-0 to Aston Villa.

Come on, you must admit though, they've been on point this season. Come on, admit it.

so this happens when i dont patrol AG smfh

That not good enough for ya?

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

And then maybe:

My prediction:
2-0 to Aston Villa.

so this happens when i dont patrol AG smfh
Hate people hate, but yall gonna be quiet tomorrow.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Well........... I was wrong then.
2-2 was the final score with Aston Villa producing the most exciting comeback of the year.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Everyone who is getting so excited about how Villa are now part of the 'big 4' should remember that Arsenal have been decimated by injuries and Villa are punching way above their weight... and they are still only 3 points above us with half the season to go! That doesn't say much for Villa's potential. Tottenham were being touted as potential Champions League contenders at our expense a couple of seasons ago and look where they are now.

Yesterday only proved that Villa don't have what it takes - they dropped points at home against a makeshift Arsenal that everyone has written off. As we have often discovered in the past, hitting the post and dominating possession means nothing if you can't win the 3 points.

Temporarily breaking into the top 4 is one thing - keeping Arsenal out of it until the end of the season is something else altogether.

Villa are probably going to experience what it's like when previously 'unknown' players start to find form - Europe's big boys start sniffing around. Which Villa player wouldn't leave in an instant if Barca or Real Madrid came calling? O'Neill can't be looking forward to the January window.

Despite the result, I thought it was a great game. I watched the Gallas / Agbonlahor penalty over and over again and it does look like Agbonlahor was looking for it. Having said that, it was a very poor decision by Gallas to make the tackle. Agbonlahor would have still have had a lot to do.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Everyone who is getting so excited about how Villa are now part of the 'big 4' should remember that Arsenal have been decimated by injuries and Villa are punching way above their weight... and they are still only 3 points above us with half the season to go! That doesn't say much for Villa's potential. Tottenham were being touted as potential Champions League contenders at our expense a couple of seasons ago and look where they are now.

Yesterday only proved that Villa don't have what it takes - they dropped points at home against a makeshift Arsenal that everyone has written off. As we have often discovered in the past, hitting the post and dominating possession means nothing if you can't win the 3 points.

Temporarily breaking into the top 4 is one thing - keeping Arsenal out of it until the end of the season is something else altogether.

Villa are probably going to experience what it's like when previously 'unknown' players start to find form - Europe's big boys start sniffing around. Which Villa player wouldn't leave in an instant if Barca or Real Madrid came calling? O'Neill can't be looking forward to the January window.

Despite the result, I thought it was a great game. I watched the Gallas / Agbonlahor penalty over and over again and it does look like Agbonlahor was looking for it. Having said that, it was a very poor decision by Gallas to make the tackle. Agbonlahor would have still have had a lot to do.
Wow :o
This is the biggest post of excuses I've ever skim read.
Come on D, you managed to push a tie at an away home,,,, we pushed a WIN at our away game against Arsenal. So what are you REALLY saying?
The Gallas/Agbonlahor thing, I agree that, that penalty was unfair BUT shit happens :-\ ;D.
And yall aint the only team with injuries, we also lost Carew aswell.
But f*** it im not gonna compare excuses and see who comes out on top.... What happens, happens.
Anyway no excuse really matters. We dont live in a what if world.

But admit, we deserved a tie at LEAST.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

Wow :o
This is the biggest post of excuses I've ever skim read.
Come on D, you managed to push a tie at an away home,,,, we pushed a WIN at our away game against Arsenal. So what are you REALLY saying?
The Gallas/Agbonlahor thing, I agree that, that penalty was unfair BUT shit happens :-\ ;D.
And yall aint the only team with injuries, we also lost Carew aswell.
But f*** it im not gonna compare excuses and see who comes out on top.... What happens, happens.
Anyway no excuse really matters. We dont live in a what if world.

But admit, we deserved a tie at LEAST.

Maybe you should read instead of skim read then.

I didn't make any excuses. Just stated facts. The core of your team has been stable - you've had a couple of players out on a couple of occasions. Our season has been disrupted by major injuries from beginning to end... and yet you are still only 3 points ahead of us with half the season to play.

Villa were lucky not to be 3-0 down at the start of the second half (when Van Persie hit the post). You got a dubious penalty decision and your last minute goal had an element of luck as it deflected off another player to land fortuitously in front of Knight - who will probably never score another goal like that in his career.

Bottom line is that Villa don't have the quality to last at the top level. Arsenal do. We'll talk at the end of the season when you book your place in the UEFA cup ;)

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

Maybe you should read instead of skim read then.

I didn't make any excuses. Just stated facts. The core of your team has been stable - you've had a couple of players out on a couple of occasions. Our season has been disrupted by major injuries from beginning to end... and yet you are still only 3 points ahead of us with half the season to play.

Villa were lucky not to be 3-0 down at the start of the second half (when Van Persie hit the post). You got a dubious penalty decision and your last minute goal had an element of luck as it deflected off another player to land fortuitously in front of Knight - who will probably never score another goal like that in his career.

Bottom line is that Villa don't have the quality to last at the top level. Arsenal do. We'll talk at the end of the season when you book your place in the UEFA cup ;)
Oh ??? sounded like an excuse to me :-\

You were lucky not to be atleast 2-0 down in the first half aswell. Come on, you cant tell me you weren't scared in first 20-30 minutes of the game. Almunia was on point though, also with a hint of fortune he stopped that ball that hit the post.

As for not being able to last at top level......... true but we're still getting there, ska warra ;).

Anyway, good game though, I had my fair share of wilding out yesterday ::). I also realised I've got more reason to hate Arsenal yesterday, with them being Man Utd's rivals (and giving me ma worst loss on fifa 09 against Aston Villa. 2-0  ;D)

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
like hull... aston villa will rise and fall...
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
like hull... aston villa will rise and fall...
That's an insult. Hull was a 2nd division team.
But they were aight too. From slack 2nd division team to number 5.
"Now if you cant respect that you're whole perspective is whack............"

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Very true and Hull got not superstars . I wish my team close to my heart  Reading FC would learn from Hull city alot.