Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Dear Arsene

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Yeah Bafana won. 3-0. Brilliant game. All local players. Hungry cats. You could tell they all fighting for a position.Lots of talented youngsters.Don't even know why we bother with the likes of Nasif Morris and Aaron Mokoena.Bernard Parker scored 2 goals and the 3rd was scored by Daine Klate. Although people could argue that Malawi is a weak team,we played great football overall.

I've been asking myself the same question..

Its great that they won though and only if we can groom those youngsters and build a team around the but only Hack and Safa knows  ::)

Hate that f***er.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Dear Arsene,

Please don't buy or sell anyone. Just keep doing what you do.

I was a bit disappointed that we didn't score 8 goals though.

Carlos Vela is the truth.

Thank you.

*takes full credit*

I f***ing told you this mr planet

That not good enough for ya?

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Would be nice for Gunners to be more consistent, instead of throwing away points against teams like Hull and Sunderland. Thank you Cesc.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
To all the Man U haters, The league is not won in October......... Man U's coming. Only 3 points behind Chelsea and 2 behind Arsenal if I'm correct. WATCHOUT ;D

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Liverpool need to chill out. Collecting 3 points left, right and centre.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Liverpool need to chill out. Collecting 3 points left, right and centre.

Yeah, I was a bit nervous at half time, when we were 2-0 down, but El Nino came through again.

Kuyt should have been benched after half time, but then luckily he made up for his shitty game.

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
True Kuyt didn't have a good game but goals win games. Mourinho has this to say about Red: 'Benitez has been with Liverpool for four seasons and all along he needed the right balance to win the league. I don't believe that it's possible for a team to win the league without a top cla** striker and goalkeeper. I think Liverpool have a leader in every department. They've got Reina as keeper, Carragher to solidify the defence, Gerrard to marshal the midfield and Torres to lead the attack. I'm convinced this is their year'.   

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
True Kuyt didn't have a good game but goals win games. Mourinho has this to say about Red: 'Benitez has been with Liverpool for four seasons and all along he needed the right balance to win the league. I don't believe that it's possible for a team to win the league without a top cla** striker and goalkeeper. I think Liverpool have a leader in every department. They've got Reina as keeper, Carragher to solidify the defence, Gerrard to marshal the midfield and Torres to lead the attack. I'm convinced this is their year'.   

I don't believe Mourinho said this.

It makes too much sense to be him. It's all true though.

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
18 years of heartache has conditioned me to expect dissapointment from LFC. I'm fighting the urge to feel that this season is the one.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Yeah. Pyro cosign. Dont think Mourinho said that. I couldnt find no subliminal jabs in that statement. I was just crackin at a video in youtube where he said  "Im the greatest coach ever even though i havent played soccer i still am.Even the Greatest dentists in the world never had a toothache" ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
You guys must remember that although Mourinho and Benitez were competitive, the latter did say while he was at Chelsea that Liverpool gave his team the toughest time. Mourinho enjoys psychological warfare and he often says things to work up his opponents.

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
I meant the former

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Dear arsene, the kid vela is already>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>adebayor can you give the boy a proper start in the GODDAMNED FIRST TEAM!!!!!!!!

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Ok yak, yak, yak..... let me categorically state there is no crisis at Arsenal and furthermore I'm actually glad that these hiccups are happening now and not at the end of the season because in the three previous seasons we've had a tendency to race thru the start and middle of the season, only to fumble the ball at the business end of the campaign. This is the Arsenal season, I can feel it; all the hiccups are occuring at exactly the right time in the Premiership and we're STILL whuppin' big-time a** in Europe. The Mancunians lookin' mad vulnerable this season, Scousers lookin' f***in' dangerous (but then they always do in the EPL and win nada!), Chelski still threatening as usual but f*** it, da Cockney is comin'!

*Overheard at the remains of the Old North Stand at Highbury*
"Oh Arsenal, We Do
 Yes Arsenal We Do
 Oh Arsenal We Do
 Yes Arsenal We Do!"
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
hi hater you see us