Africasgateway.com

Dear Arsene

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Yeah,,, we were very unlucky with injuries last season too. That's just football though. A lot of it is luck - unless you believe that there is something about the way Arsene trains the players that makes them more injury prone? I do believe that the lesser teams target our players with extra-hard tackles - this probably accounts for a lot of our injuries. Just look at Ronaldo (the Brazilian version) - his knees are f***ed from lesser players hacking him down constantly throughout his career. Sadly English refs seem to think that snapping someone's leg in half is all part of the good old British game. I still think Arsene is right to stick with his philosophy of pa**ing football.

To be honest, it would be an amazing turn-around if we won the league this year, but it's not impossible. Man U are only 2 points above us and I don't hear anyone talking about a crisis at Old Trafford. Look how long Liverpool have been waiting to win the Premiership. I doubt they will win it this year either. Is there a crisis at Anfield?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Look how long Liverpool have been waiting to win the Premiership. I doubt they will win it this year either.

You right about, that Chelsea will take this one Come next year.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Shame. Poor Arsenal. It's all the in-fighting.
I hate to say it but "I TOLD YA'LL SO".

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Again, Dplanet, excuses. Chelsea and Man U play against the same opposition that we play against. The playing fields are level. We just aren't consistent enough. Liverpool haven't won the league in ages but they've won the champions league not so long ago. We've never won it. Man U are defending league champs n champions league champs, they back themselves to win things and are consistent enough to get back in the title race. We are two points behind them but they have a game in hand. How can you possibly say Liverpool wont win the league and then say Arsenal will challenge for it when Liverpool are 10 points or so ahead of us? They stand a better chance then us man. The more I read your responses, the more I get convinced that you'd make an excellent spin doctor for Wenger.       
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Na. I just believe he is the man for the job.

What do you think the Arsenal board should do?

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
They must avail the necessary funds to Wenger so he can buy top cla** players.   We are in desperate need of defenders, good ones! Wenger must give that kid Vela a chance alongside Van Persie. Bendtner must be on the bench alongside Eboue and Adebayor.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
i must say that i just don't believe bendtner is every gonna make the grade. he has no touch at all. i'm all for giving vela and ramsey more starts too.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I been sayin this for a while carlos vela is the future

That not good enough for ya?

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Oh ye Arsenal faithful, let's just call a spade a spade and admit that as far as the League Trophy goes, we just ain't f***in' wid it this season. Our season now hinges on the Champion's League, that's the long and short of it.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Oh ye Arsenal faithful, let's just call a spade a spade and admit that as far as the League Trophy goes, we just ain't f***in' wid it this season. Our season now hinges on the Champion's League, that's the long and short of it.

Are you saying we won't win the FA Cup, or don't you think we'll qualify for Champions League by finishing in 4th or above?

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile

Are you saying we won't win the FA Cup, or don't you think we'll qualify for Champions League by finishing in 4th or above?

Ayo can you truthfully in your Arsenal heart of hearts see us finishing above Shiverpool, Chelski and Fagchester United? "A pig wid lipstick on it, is still a pig"
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Bendtner is a shit player. dont know why wenger gives him playing time vela wud play his position way better.. i saw traces of a fabregas in ramsey on saturday. he held the midfield together.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

Stranger things have happened. Liverpool have been very lucky on many occasions and they don't convince me at all. It would be remarkable if Man U and Chelsea don't keep getting stronger but you never know.

Ayo can you truthfully in your Arsenal heart of hearts see us finishing above Shiverpool, Chelski and Fagchester United? "A pig wid lipstick on it, is still a pig"

I still think 3rd place (+ a cup) is a very realistic target for this year.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 03:22:05 PM by Dpleezy »

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Good, hopefully that'll encourage Cesc to stay with us for one more season if we end up trophy-less.