mad rapper does not exist

the rise of akhanda

• the living god
  • Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
  • he is rising
    • View Profile
    • none
you know im a very huge fan of the best selling rapstar in queenstown ie SPACEBOY
I have been in queesntown for ten years and ive followed rap almost my whole life. i have never ever even heared of a dude called the mad rapper in the queens hip hop scene. you really need to come out of the closet and tell us who you are man because lying wont do you any good. alright? we understand your desperation of becoming as big as cash. and what is this thing about goldmine records. there aint no such a joint in komani unless there are two queenstowns. comon now quit this nonsense
he is on the rise and will soon die again

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I used to suck cock at the taxi rank for steak and kidney pies and a can of coke. Now I'm balling out of control. I charge a two litre and a portion of Chicken Licken hotwings now bitches!
My dad taught me how to give the best head, back in Queenstown. Afterwards he would buy me launch.

You don't say...

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
you know im a very huge fan of the best selling rapstar in queenstown ie SPACEBOY
I have been in queesntown for ten years and ive followed rap almost my whole life. i have never ever even heared of a dude called the mad rapper in the queens hip hop scene. you really need to come out of the closet and tell us who you are man because lying wont do you any good. alright? we understand your desperation of becoming as big as cash. and what is this thing about goldmine records. there aint no such a joint in komani unless there are two queenstowns. comon now quit this nonsense

Only Mad Rapper spells HEARD as HEARED....

just saying

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
I used to suck cock at the taxi rank for steak and kidney pies and a can of coke. Now I'm balling out of control. I charge a two litre and a portion of Chicken Licken hotwings now bitches!
My dad taught me how to give the best head, back in Queenstown. Afterwards he would buy me launch.

You don't say...where can i hook up with ya Dad so that i can learn some trick!!

:o

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

You don't say...where can i hook up with ya Dad so that i can learn some trick!!

:o ooh yeah, that sounds awesome, can I suck on your cock after you f*** him in the a**? I can't afford real chocolate. I'm broke and Jay won't take me in.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
just saying

Nope, I can think of one more person who would.
just saying

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
just saying

Nope, I can think of one more person who would.
just saying

How about u go search for another post with heared on AG

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop

oh can i wear my pink top...

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
This is too weird...
More like tiring actually.

oh can i wear my pink top...
Lol :D

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile
Vele it's the net no one rely exists.
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

the rise of akhanda

• the living god
  • Foot Soldier
  • he is rising
    • View Profile
    • none
you know the weirdest part about this guy is this....

1.okay this guy in not later than a month announced that he was revealing his real identity or his real stage name " dr legend". he said that in queesntown he goes by the name of dr legend not mad rapper which he claimed is just his internet name, later on he would go on and say he is permanatley letting go of the mad rapper account on ag and using dr legend and promised to smack who ever calls him the dam rapper again. later he talks about his hutsles in queesntown and refers to the name mad rapper again [ very weird] could this cat be dr legend or mad rapper? what is really going on. well i have followed this cats post and i have managed to read atleast /200 of his posts and i have discovered that this dude is saying different stories about his mutliple personalities.

his saying stuff he cant even remeber and then goes on to provide statements that are oppositte to the ones he just provided. so this cat is playing hide and sick with us. i may be a newbie but i can sure confirm that this dude doesnt not exist and is not a rapper or an artist in queesnton.

something thing is wrong with this dude. and whoever he is, he has a lot of time to fool around

2. he claims to distribute his music through markhama stores in queens. im a club member of the markham store,i buy my clothes there. i have never ever in my life seen a copy of his music in that store, matter of fact.they dont deal in selling music and have never did.

3. theres no such thing as goldmine records, snake bite, invisible train etc. and theres no such thing as a radio station in queesntown. so he lied about the whole thing.

4. he never released any album in his life. where are the album covers, the track listings or atleast evidence of his work. not even a single track of his has hit the net.

5. he claims to drive a mini cooper. where is it. i dont see anything difficult about loading a pic of a stupid car for the people to see.

6. if indeed his an artist how come he doesnt have website where we can get to find more about him?

the rise of akhanda

• the living god
  • Foot Soldier
  • he is rising
    • View Profile
    • none

You don't say...

im not sure if the above qouted post is relevant or of use on this thread so please if you have nothing nor little nonsense to say just ignore this thread and try something that will suit your psychological status and needs.