Africasgateway.com

mad rapper does not exist

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
when wil you stop this insane and abnoxious illegitimate comparision you kep on doing? when will you stop taking my name and a**ociating it with little wondering c***s that have flies and mosquitos running over their mouths? i have had it with this nonsense. whorever does it again  is a bicth in front of the lords eyes

And who are you to decide what people are in my eyes?

Stop with the multiple accounts already cos you really are making yourself look like an even bigger a**hole than you are.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
when wil you stop this insane and abnoxious illegitimate comparision you kep on doing? when will you stop taking my name and a**ociating it with little wondering c***s that have flies and mosquitos running over their mouths? i have had it with this nonsense. whorever does it again  is a bicth in front of the lords eyes

And who are you to decide what people are in my eyes?

Stop with the multiple accounts already cos you really are making yourself look like an even bigger a**hole than you are.

you know nathan you may fool yourself with all these fantasies you been having about being the funniest guy on ag. i think you are a really supersiezed jerk and a a**hole.

well we wil see what happens when you get 30 and you loose all your front teeth you bloody colored

Hood.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

where can i cop your album mad? honestly, if it's anything like the way you write on AG, it's a must have.

What language do you rhyme in?

When are you going to upload something for us to listen to?

Have you got a Myspace page?

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
you know nathan you may fool yourself with all these fantasies you been having about being the funniest guy on ag. i think you are a really supersiezed jerk and a a**hole.

well we wil see what happens when you get 30 and you loose all your front teeth you bloody colored

looks like someone is about to cry...mad rapper actually sounds like a 12yr old white boy.." you are a really supersized jerk and a a**hole"....so hardcore. You need hit up those spelling bees more often.

was it mad rapper who posted the thing about him sucking cock for steak and kidney pies and a can of coke? funniest shit ive read this whole year...f***in funny shit.

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

Darklight

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-22
    • View Profile

where can i cop your album mad? honestly, if it's anything like the way you write on AG, it's a must have.

What language do you rhyme in?

When are you going to upload something for us to listen to?

Have you got a Myspace page?

I predict excuses coming up...

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
looks like someone is about to cry...mad rapper actually sounds like a 12yr old white boy.." you are a really supersized jerk and a a**hole"....so hardcore. You need hit up those spelling bees more often.

was it mad rapper who posted the thing about him sucking cock for steak and kidney pies and a can of coke? funniest shit ive read this whole year...f***in funny shit.
It's one of his aliases.
I used to suck cock at the taxi rank for steak and kidney pies and a can of coke. Now I'm balling out of control. I charge a two litre and a portion of Chicken Licken hotwings now bitches!
My dad taught me how to give the best head, back in Queenstown. Afterwards he would buy me launch.

He does sound like a white boy huh?

that means it can't be Wildcandy. It must be X or Daemon. which other white guys are on AG?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

It's one of his aliases.
I used to suck cock at the taxi rank for steak and kidney pies and a can of coke. Now I'm balling out of control. I charge a two litre and a portion of Chicken Licken hotwings now bitches!
My dad taught me how to give the best head, back in Queenstown. Afterwards he would buy me launch.

that means it can't be Wildcandy. It must be X or Daemon. which other white guys are on AG?

i think it's milk f***ing with us

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

It's one of his aliases.

i think it's milk f***ing with us
I hope to God that it is. Milk you got us, you can stop now!!!!! Seriously, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
interesting, cuz i also found it funny wen cats were congratulating this dude
for his (unfounded) sales, of an album no one here even knows exists...has
anyone here eva heard A SONG (not ep,not lp, just a single) by mad rapper?

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile

It's one of his aliases.

since we're all playin the po-po here... I think u should add PROTOTYPE to that list too, i know he's ya
people but c'mon.. "oh that guy is such a great freestyler, he even dissed me bout my jeans..
man i'd put money on him 2 battle anyone even eminem" -mad rapper

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Look man I'm in the goddamn eastern cape, I aint heard a f***ing thing

That not good enough for ya?

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
I like apples. Especially the bright green type. Sometimes, i sit and wonder how the world would be if we didnt have apples. Newton sat under a tree and an apple fell onto his head. I wonder why he didnt just eat it. I think i would have eaten it. Especially if it was big and bright green. But i would have made sure i washed it first. I like apples.
Beating bitches since 1982.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I like apples. Especially the bright green type. Sometimes, i sit and wonder how the world would be if we didnt have apples. Newton sat under a tree and an apple fell onto his head. I wonder why he didnt just eat it. I think i would have eaten it. Especially if it was big and bright green. But i would have made sure i washed it first. I like apples.

I also like the green ones. They must be sweet though.

I hate those little yellow (granny Smith) APples. I love bananas most though. I don;t think I could live without bananas and tomatoes or onions. Everything I eat also contains garlic.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

I also like the green ones. They must be sweet though.

I hate those little yellow (granny Smith) APples. I love bananas most though. I don;t think I could live without bananas and tomatoes or onions. Everything I eat also contains garlic.

Garlic has a pungeant smell i cant stand. But i simply adore onions (no Nate Dogg). Especially when fried and crumbed. But the oil must be fresh. Used oil gives food a bad taste, and makes me feel a little nauseus. I also hate granny smith apples. Not only do they taste distinctly different, they also have a very strange texture when you chew them. Wow, i really like green apples.
Beating bitches since 1982.