Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Y doesnt Krook'd drop an album

Da Intrikate

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
Krook'd da womanga is one of the best udergroung emcees mzantsi has to
offer, he's up there with likes of Hueman (RIP), Ben Sharpa, Breeze etc.

This is one of the best lyricists of our time with evergreen rhymes like " This is ill delivery, like having a**istance from an evil midwife"

"got more supporters than corsets"

With his own flow to go with his unbelivable rhymes.

If anyone has information on how to get more of his material or if he has
an album I dont know about please do share!
 love black, I wish I was two shades darker

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
producing tv shows and smoking blunts..
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
warmonger seems 2 be focusin on the tv thing right now, he's dope but i think thabs can give em a run fo his money any day  ;)
thabz has been consistent wid his material n shown a bit more discipline in that regard (even tho we all know the boy has a drinkin problem..i tink it's safe 2 say),  Gini grindith had a promo out a while ago- raiko mite have mo info...

apart from inconsistency, UG cats have some horrid vices tho...Just sumn i've noticed, i dont wana mention names cuz i know sumo the cats log in on AG- and know where i live so... maybe thats just the underground way, but smokin blunts all day n frequent run ins wid the law will hamper the whole movement's productivity.

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
but smokin blunts all day n frequent run ins wid the law will hamper the whole movement's productivity.

true
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
Thabs has three albums out there, krook'd should really put an album out there, benny did it! and he's still goin strong, i'm sorry you don't work that hard on your craft to just up & quit, there's too much love there, these AV cats are masters of their craft, and their chemistry was second to NONE!, matter of fact that Audio Visual album would be the best thing that could happen for them! what would it take to get them three to record an album together?

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Man. been witing for the warmonger to drop for so long that I'm no longer evn checking for that style. How about Fungus. One of the illest lyricists back then. Where's the mixtape? album? Nada. Waiting for K9, The Federation, Golden Shovel & those type of cats to drop now. not checking out anyone on the commercial front cause guys dont wait there. they drop their stuff. some wack. some tight. Anything I wait for, actually arrives. underground is something else. co sign on prouctivity killing cats. I waited & wiated for Sharpa. had to end up going back to groundworks. but I had been into that style 5 years back. i wanted fresh beats. fresh rhymes. Sibot beats. some creative Ish.anyway, I havent got a copy coz they dont have a copy where i'm at. but when i knock off tommorrow, I'm going to the malls 7 copping. need something for the road this weekend.

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
get that B Sharpa album it's HOT! maybe rekindle that fire!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Man. been witing for the warmonger to drop for so long that I'm no longer evn checking for that style. How about Fungus. One of the illest lyricists back then. Where's the mixtape? album? Nada. Waiting for K9, The Federation, Golden Shovel & those type of cats to drop now. not checking out anyone on the commercial front cause guys dont wait there. they drop their stuff. some wack. some tight. Anything I wait for, actually arrives. underground is something else. co sign on prouctivity killing cats. I waited & wiated for Sharpa. had to end up going back to groundworks. but I had been into that style 5 years back. i wanted fresh beats. fresh rhymes. Sibot beats. some creative Ish.anyway, I havent got a copy coz they dont have a copy where i'm at. but when i knock off tommorrow, I'm going to the malls 7 copping. need something for the road this weekend.

Sorry to keep you waiting, but we're on a roll now. You won't be waiting 5 years until the next Sharpa joint, trust me!

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile

Fungus is dope, i think he's stil performin wid 5th floor right, correct me if i'm wrong. I did hear sumthn about a solo EP comin out soon. and nondepiction? whateva happened 2 this dude?danm...kingpinn n nondepict wuda ruled this underground shyeet f*** wat yall think!! RIP man...
*a lil liquor for big homie

Yung lansky

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
  • One Shot
    • View Profile
Yo f*** all em other underground cats... the only dude who's worth waitin for is Golden Shovel, most slept on artist by a minute.

Take a free ride on my train of thought, that leads to the truth//
I play the star in the dreams of a starvin artist who sleeps in the booth//

pure niceness. where tha ALBUM????!!!!!!!
EXTORTIN the INDUSTRY

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
i c u kats forgot 2 mention.. D-D-D-Dice...

dude was strait-up nice with the flow. mayb a lil intricate and those industrial beats werent duin much 2 let son shine...but yeah dice from BMP. was dope

Capt Schti

• Two sips from being a tyrant.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile

Take a free ride on my train of thought, that leads to the truth//
I play the star in the dreams of a starvin artist who sleeps in the booth//

Know what, this is nice... 
"I just want to enter my house justified" Bloody Sam