Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Jay-Z what more can I say (Prod. by J-oNE)

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Ok, i just did this this afternoon, but i did it on my crap speakers so the quality and mixing might not be on point.
Other than those two factors, what do you think is missing from this mix??? Oh and the beggining, im still working on that.
B.T.W This is the Jay-Z_What more can I say RMX (Prod. By J-oNE)

Peace.
Remember, constructive critisism ;)

Or DIE >:(

[attachment deleted by admin]

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
No Nope, Im not letting this thead go down.
4 downloads and no feedback??? Nay, Thats not right

and mad rapper comes to the rescure. ;D
Hood.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

Get em mad!!!

HA HA HA i can see what you trying to do, you trying to start a conversation with me so that your thread can become successefll? nha....f*** that im brining this thread to a halt nigga. f*** you and your thread ha ha
Hood.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Conversation??? A picture of a black superman creates conversations nowadays??? hmmm.... Who woulda thought

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
wow it's real scattered, got a lot going on, i like the breakdown, i would pan the horns, and bring up the kick more, but other than that it's cool, I like what it's doing on the hook! and maybe switch the beat up on the second verse a little, get's a little repetitive but dope! I like the symbols , nice!!

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
wow it's real scattered, got a lot going on, i like the breakdown, i would pan the horns, and bring up the kick more, but other than that it's cool, I like what it's doing on the hook! and maybe switch the beat up on the second verse a little, get's a little repetitive but dope! I like the symbols , nice!!
Thanx man much appreciated. I did feel its a bit busy too but when you been on one thing for so long you not sure anymore.
Imma work on this some more

Wait Horns??? What horns??? Eish lemme listen to it again.

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
It might be a guitar with an effect, or i don't know what it was, i thought it was horns..

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

Get em mad!!!

HA HA HA i can see what you trying to do, you trying to start a conversation with me so that your thread can become successefll? nha....f*** that im brining this thread to a halt nigga. f*** you and your thread ha ha

Cla**ical.

@ Spoongy. Im on the DL button.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
im loving the BEaT, found it somewhat jiggy, if u picture the cat performing it it would surenuf get the crowd buggin, but what u did with the chorus TAKES IT for me :)....Watz is right, u would do it justice to boost up the horn/effected guitar, that would make it even nicerrrr....

another thing, on a sound quality angle thou, i think the levels o the seprartes still need to be checked...u can still have them shits mad clear without chokin out the beat, there is i belive a balance that u still need to find for both the beat and the vocals so they compliment each ova better, riht now it seems like u made the beat and jus didnt want anybody else gettin on it so u put Jay's vocals on it...LoL....but NICE work thou, nice work

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
im loving the BEaT, found it somewhat jiggy, if u picture the cat performing it it would surenuf get the crowd buggin, but what u did with the chorus TAKES IT for me :)....Watz is right, u would do it justice to boost up the horn/effected guitar, that would make it even nicerrrr....

another thing, on a sound quality angle thou, i think the levels o the seprartes still need to be checked...u can still have them shits mad clear without chokin out the beat, there is i belive a balance that u still need to find for both the beat and the vocals so they compliment each ova better, riht now it seems like u made the beat and jus didnt want anybody else gettin on it so u put Jay's vocals on it...LoL....but NICE work thou, nice work
Lol, s'nigga >:( ;D

Ok. Here goes.

Watziznehm I'm having trouble tryna figure out what you meant by horns/guitar with fx, coz i put both guitars and horns into the beat.

Oints imma work on what you've told but the vox will be done tomorrow at the lab coz im working with some useless a** computer speakers.

Thanx fa the feedback though. ReBBi I'm still waiting on that feedback

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc

eish i dont know fellas, for me J-One robbed the song. i aint technical or anything, what more can i say happens to be one o ma many fav tracks by Jay and his remix made me just wanna listen to the original. actually the horn effect is kinda irritating. im only giving my 2 cents contribution cos J asked for one, but im hoping he can make something much better than this next time. perhaps the presure of trying to remix an already dope track. actually just heard some part o da beat at around 3.00, i think there is potential to build on dat part but do away with the horn and try somethign else, just a thought. (eish ma bad about typing rob, thats what happens when one doesnt sleep, start seeing things)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 09:19:02 AM by Buff Pound »
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile