Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

the mad rapper vs greenbat..sarcastic..billion gates...spongebob...and swordsman

Mad · 237 · 159826

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
you see when you see cats on the media ie tv, newspaper, magazine etc...telling the public about their daily lives and shit, they normally tell you about their status and some dumb stories about fake beefs and stuff, this is normally done by these underground cats who are obsessed with the mainstream dudes who get money

once you read the articles about them you get to hear a lot of bullshit, where cats will be telling you about their beefs with this famous dude and that blah blah, they be like " that nigga is whack, i told him in his face when we was in some gig"

once you read that you be like, "ah this cat is gangsta how he gonn do pro or tuks like that?" but when you get deep up in this ish, you find that this cat has been fighting with himself, the other dude wont even make a single response and then dude comes through and says he had a beef with tuks, whereas tuks wasnt even aware that some nobody cat was dissing him.

the public heres the shit and thinks the nigga is gangsta coz he was in a beef with tuks and he killed tuks, this is some really crazy ish,

and then the funny part is when you get closer to the dude and try to find out more about his beef with some mainstream dude, dude will be like " we was in some place, he was in the  same place, we pissed him and he never responded, he was scared as f***, we was in channle o and we dissed him and he was quite about the ish"

damn motherf***ers how you gon fight with yourself?

once you get closer to these underground dudes you get to realize how fake they are and you just laugh your a** off when you get to see their real position in the rap game.

funny ish it is, espicially when dudes get pics with a few mainstream cats on some gig and act hard on them pics like they got this sort of a tight relationship with that mainstream dude whereas the dude was just doing a favor for his fan.

dude posts pic and pretends to be buddies with that nigga. what a fake!!!

leave them motherf***ing famous cats alone coz they got no time to bullshit with you and play tom and jerry

Hood.

Z-DIGITAL

• THE IMAGECHEF
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +5/-10
  • Cookin food for thought>>>>>THE IMAGE CHEF
    • View Profile
^^^^^^

That was a crock of irrelevant shit
spit flows so much you have to grow gills
Or you'll drown when my flows spill
Push me I'll make you run a suicide drill
To see through my WINDOWS i charge you GATE BILLS.....

Psycogenesis

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
  • Human beings, live off routines...
    • View Profile
I have to to give mad respect to madrapper ( and all the voices in his head).
I didn't know that his reign of irritation would last this long, now that's what I call
the road less travelled. Time and time again he jerks everybody's 2 cents with the
only thing that the ENTIRE AG has in common: Their love to hate him. You are the
perverbial scab that a mother tells a toddler not to pull, but it just seems too irrisistable.
At least you make for something new to read everytime I log on. Sort of like "another"
episode of Walker Texas Ranger, there just seems to be no end. Either you are a genius skitso or delutionally smart,
any which way, props man, cause at the end of the day you gets what you wants: Attention. So I say, if it aint broke, don't fix it...
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 02:38:33 PM by Psycogenesis »
"Whether you believe you can or can't, either which way you're right"

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
I have to to give mad respect to madrapper ( and all the voices in his head).
I didn't know that his reign of irritation would last this long, now that's what I call
the road less travelled. Time and time again he jerks everybody's 2 cents with the
only thing that the ENTIRE AG has in common: Their love to hate him. You are the
perverbial scab that a mother tells a toddler not to pull, but it just seems too irrisistable.
At least you make for something new to read everytime I log on. Sort of like "another"
episode of Walker Texas Ranger, there just seems to be no end. Either you are a genius skitso or delutionally smart,
any which way, props man, cause at the end of the day you gets what you wants: Attention. So I say, if it aint broke, don't fix it...

you running your mouth on some bullshit kid, but i appreciate the fact that you repsect my swag and shit

mad is on point baby, cats can just lay low
Hood.

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
Why don't we all just make mad rapper the president of the new party and vote him in for the presidency while wer're at it... ???

I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Why don't we all just make mad rapper the president of the new party and vote him in for the presidency while wer're at it... ???

heheheh heeeeeeeeee.......kwedini.....eh that would be a great thing to do, i mean its f***ing cool to be a president, i mean, the limos, the towers, the money, the attention and fame [ my favorites] who would say no to that? but if i can become president some of you might suffer, coz i change every ish on the sa constitution,

first

1. change the capital, make queesntown the capital of south africa
2. build a new concourt in queens
3. fire all the ministers and hire all the goldmine crew
4. name all the big streets with my goldmine artists
5. legalize more abortion
6. bring back capital punishment and introduce new punishment methods ie, french method= hang-drawn and qaurtered
7. use the states money to buy my family erthing, from private plains, to private busses
8. have all foreigners evacuated, should they refuse, killem all
9. arrange myself a R 20 000 000 salary a year

;D
Hood.

WORDSMITH

• The wap up starts at the bottom.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-21
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com

heheheh heeeeeeeeee.......kwedini.....eh that would be a great thing to do, i mean its f***ing cool to be a president, i mean, the limos, the towers, the money, the attention and fame [ my favorites] who would say no to that? but if i can become president some of you might suffer, coz i change every ish on the sa constitution,

first

6. bring back capital punishment and introduce new punishment methods ie, french method= hang-drawn and qaurtered
7. use the states money to buy my family erthing, from private plains, to private busses

;D

YHO YHO YHO!!! A country of yo dreams neh...... pity it'll stay just that. A DREAM.
As for the for the Foreigners and Zuma... LET THEM BE RAPED AND KILLED.
"Hip Hip is Hip Hip, We quick to Judge,
But we aint quick enough to not be Judged"
- Philo (Bloem Cat)

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

first

;D

YHO YHO YHO!!! A country of yo dreams neh...... pity it'll stay just that. A DREAM.
  at

atleast we agree on something
Hood.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

first

;D

Why though.
Sout Africans are ungrateful yaz. All our black politicians went to these 'foreigns' lands during apartheid during apartheid and they came back safe and unharmed but as soon as they step into our land it's not grand. Thats not right brah, seriously.

Sorry if nothing made sense, imma bit twisted now 8)

WORDSMITH

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com

first

;D

Why though.
Sout Africans are ungrateful yaz. All our black politicians went to these 'foreigns' lands during apartheid during apartheid and they came back safe and unharmed but as soon as they step into our land it's not grand. Thats not right brah, seriously.

first

;D

Why though.

You actually have a point... BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER RO ME! IM ONE UNGRATEFUL JERK AT TIMES 8)
- Philo (Bloem Cat)

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
you know, seriously speaking, i dont give a damn about the african foreigners

but i do give a lot of damn about the ones from overseas ie americans and europeans

these african refugees are f***ing annoying
Hood.

WORDSMITH

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com

but i do give a lot of damn about the ones from overseas ie americans and europeans

Mad you crazy... LOL... I said kill foreigner and zuma! not Africans dawg. lol... you are one sick fellow.
- Philo (Bloem Cat)

bigg buff

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-2
  • get it cracking
    • View Profile

Mad you crazy... LOL... I said kill foreigner and zuma! not Africans dawg. lol... you are one sick fellow.

why are you so racist? zimbabweans are mostley the victims of your bad behavior
k9 tha pedigree is coming soon

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Crackboys consist of Zimbabweans,South Africans,Zambians,Congolese and Nigerians.

So you better choose your words carefully when talking trash.
We are all African so you are offending yourself.
@cash_sog

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Crackboys consist of Zimbabweans,South Africans,Zambians,Congolese and Nigerians.

So you better choose your words carefully when talking trash.
We are all African so you are offending yourself.

and watch your mouth b4 you talk bullshit on my thread
Hood.