Wrestling Pre 98

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Met Bret Hart in 1996. He's still my fav wrestler. Was watching some old shows on youtube and Owen was really underated. Heart foundation was dope, Bulldog, Brian Pillman, etc, they had all the gold at one time. Remember their anti usa feud? It was hella dope. 

Ultimate warrior (Incredible energy, terrible wrestler)
123 kid (XPAC)
Ravishing Rick Rude
Rick Martel
Mr Perfect
Legion of Doom
Tatanka
Big Boss Man
Ken Shamrock(Flop of a wrestler)
Randy Savage
Kamala the Ugandan giant(DJ Pee Wee's twin)
Isaac Yankem DDS (aka the fake Diesel bka Kane)
Mankind(had me shook when he first dropped)
Jake the Snake (supreme loser)
Ted Dibiase
Jim Dugan
Marty Jenity
Chyna
Sergaent Slaughter
Iron Sheik
Tito Santana
Vader
Gold Dust
Rocky Mivia
Ahmed Johnson (His ring atire wasnt a good look, he kept getting wedgies)
Hunter Hearst Helmsley
Marc Mero
Andre the Giant
Diesel
Razor Ramone
Psycho Sid aka Sid Vicious
Yokozona
Lex Lugar
Crush
Hercules
Bob Backglund
Jerry Lawler

Dope Managers:
Bobby the Brain
Sensational Cherrie
Paul Bearer(his blog/website is dope)
Jimmy Hart
Sable

It was dope back then.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
oh sheet...chyna with em big tities. haha. ja dope erra that was..

anyone remember those two OLD LADIES, they were tag team partners. lmao
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

Draztik

• Producer - CEO
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • Unreleased Records
ok a couple more oldies

Junk Yard Dog
Honky Tonk Man
Ricky Steamboat
Roddy Piper
George the animal steele

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Hold da f*** up! Wrestling pre'98 was like it was in Hip-Hop; a bona-fide Golden Era. Bill Goldberg was da SHIT, Scott Steiner wid his "Steiner Recliner" trademark move was ill, I remember Brett Hart had Steiner in a Boston Crab.....and then Steiner starts doin' push-ups, like what da f***!!! Undertaker had niggas mad shook off da entrance alone wid Paul (Pall) Bearer, and i was definitely smellin' what da Rock was cookin', HHH was kinda gay back in those days, on some "Royalty" tip: Hunter Heath Helmsley or suttem. Stone Cold was da wildest nigga on da block, Ahmad Johnson was a f***in' animal/beast, Big Show was Captain Suttem or other wid no fat at all, lookin' like da white Shaquille O'Neal. Kevin Nash was killin' niggas Big Daddy Kool Diesel, Razor Ramon a.k.a. Steve Hall, Hollywood Hogan the N.W.O. Kane was still in a mask; Da Big Red Machine, 'bout as terrifyin' as da Undertaker himself. Those days was da truth. Only New School niggas that can compare wid 'em is Brock Lesnar, Gene Schnitzky, Bobby Lashley, Dave Batista, John Cena, Mark Henry, JBL, Shelton Benjamin and Great Khali.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Now its so sad seeing idiots like MVP in that ring.

Yung lansky

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-2
  • One Shot
    • View Profile
Yo that good ol days ish is cliched but it is 4 sho!!!!

Remember the Rock v Austin drama that shit was deep.....kinda lyk Pac/Biggie Jigga/Nas you either hated or luved the other but u respected the mofo!!!!!!!

Yo even as i snotty nose i saw past most of those 'special effects' but the 1 that got me shook was the Big Boss man hanging !!!!! Fcuk!!! shore they myt hav bin sum serious lighting manipulation but ish just lookd tooo REAL!!!!! Damn Vince was takin chances wit that shit, one slip and nigga wuld be murked in front of millions and we would have been sued out his a** by all those damn Red necks who witnessed the shit....Yah ne those were the days!!!!
Know ur role Jabroni!!!!! LMAO The Rock gave birth to swag!!!!!!!
EXTORTIN the INDUSTRY

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Yo that good ol days ish is cliched but it is 4 sho!!!!

Remember the Rock v Austin drama that shit was deep.....kinda lyk Pac/Biggie Jigga/Nas you either hated or luved the other but u respected the mofo!!!!!!!

Word!

That match was voted Match of the Century whereby Rock and Steve quit/retired wrestling after that match.

ROCK VS STEVE AUSTIN: it was the best man,best of the best

« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 02:44:31 PM by New,Jack »

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Razor Ramon was the coolest dude... didnt win much but was hella cool. who was the guy with the snake?
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
@Sir B. ; Jake Roberts a.k.a. Jake Da Snake. Ayo who ca' forget da Mike Tyson/Stone Cold beef? Da Reddest of all Rednecks not afraid to lay down the law to the baddest nigga on da planet, dat shit was crazy. What about the Undertaker chokeslammin' Mick Foley thru the roof of the steel cage to da canvas 15 feet below, and then, as if to put an exclamation point on it, chokeslammin' Foley/Mankind onto the Announcer's table 20 feet below. But the undoubted highlight has to be da Kurt Angle/ Shane McMahon Streetfight with Kurt Angle suplexing Shane into a Gla** Patio screen/door three times until it broke-cla**ic shit. ;)
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
Does anyone remember the Japanese duo Ky and Ty and the Austrailian duo The Bushwackers? They were also live on WWF during the late 90s.