THE KING HAS A QUEEN

Mad · 62 · 12646

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
damn finaly after all these years of f***ing up sluts and dirty hoes on the clubs and bashes. ive finally got my queen. my miss right. shes the cutest thing ive ever seen eva. damn it i still cant believe shawty fall for a thug like me. damn im nice with this shit. i scored the chick last night on some restarant

she sent the waitor to ask for my autograph and i was so confused coz i aint that big, but i aim big you know.....you guys know dont you?...okay so i told the cat to call her over and take it by herself. shawty came by looking so fine man. im telling you ciara or beyonce cant match that chick.

im too jealous if i can catch a nigga on her id take him to the lab, cut his dick off, srinkle the wound with salt, rape him  using a  didlo and feed him to my dogs. damn i just cant wait to se her tommorrow, shawty is working on mtn so that means free airtime as long as we cool. she got a beauty salon and she successfull. im planning to merge ventures with her. so we cant be more closer.

her name is sindiswa and man shes fine. she is mine man my chick [ i suppose] but theres only one problem at the moment. she only gave me her number and when i told her the way i feel about her she just burst into tears and ran, but she called later and told me we will meet and talk tomorrow.   did you hear that bitches im madly in love ha ha ha ha ha   
Hood.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Dude stop biting Plies lyrics. Lol!  You busting no baby son.

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
nigga u forgot to mention the part where u gave her your freaking number...

mtn call-centre operator with  a salon?

uyababa boy
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
These homo_erotic threads r digustin dude!
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
after all that talk of liking women and falling in love with them then you say this

im too jealous if i can catch a nigga on her id take him to the lab, cut his dick off, srinkle the wound with salt, rape him  using a  didlo and feed him to my dogs. damn i just cant wait to se her tommorrow, shawty is working on mtn so that means free airtime as long as we cool. she got a beauty salon and she successfull. im planning to merge ventures with her. so we cant be more closer

then you start talking about touching guys dicks then f***ing them in the a** with a dildo while your dog watches.

First youre confused about your identity and now its your sexual orientation...whats next?

The Gay Rapper. Its official. youre in love with a man. Thug Love.

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Whats all this now? Mad Rapper is a queen??
Beating bitches since 1982.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Without a doubt AG wont be the same without your hallucinations, keep smoking that cheap skunk maan! ;D
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Mad Rappers Queen.

Beating bitches since 1982.

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
This shit sounds a bit like a fantacy of a 13-year old kid dreaming of stardom...I mean you're at a restaurant and some chick asks the waiter to get an autograph for her from you...

Where the f*** does that happen ??? ???

Next thing the girl runs off crying because you told her you love her 5 minutes after you met her... WTF ???

voetsek kwedini!!!
Real Recognise Real

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
damn finaly after all these years of f***ing up sluts and dirty hoes on the clubs and bashes. ive finally got my queen. my miss right. shes the cutest thing ive ever seen eva. damn it i still cant believe shawty fall for a thug like me. damn im nice with this shit. i scored the chick last night on some restarant

she sent the waitor to ask for my autograph and i was so confused coz i aint that big, but i aim big you know.....you guys know dont you?...okay so i told the cat to call her over and take it by herself. shawty came by looking so fine man. im telling you ciara or beyonce cant match that chick.

im too jealous if i can catch a nigga on her id take him to the lab, cut his dick off, srinkle the wound with salt, rape him  using a  didlo and feed him to my dogs. damn i just cant wait to se her tommorrow, shawty is working on mtn so that means free airtime as long as we cool. she got a beauty salon and she successfull. im planning to merge ventures with her. so we cant be more closer.

her name is sindiswa and man shes fine. she is mine man my chick [ i suppose] but theres only one problem at the moment. she only gave me her number and when i told her the way i feel about her she just burst into tears and ran, but she called later and told me we will meet and talk tomorrow.   did you hear that bitches im madly in love ha ha ha ha ha   

mayn the mad rapper is in LOVE, dayum dat must feel gud. yall nuccas is hatign cos y'all aint in love with a business woman, she is in the corporate game bwoy, work for MTN and has a private business, dayum how did you land that 1 Mad rapper? i need some mackin lessons from u mayn, u tell her u love her and she runs away? dayum (ala Railey)
N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
This shit sounds a bit like a fantacy of a 13-year old kid dreaming of stardom...I mean you're at a restaurant and some chick asks the waiter to get an autograph for her from you...

Where the f*** does that happen ??? ???

Next thing the girl runs off crying because you told her you love her 5 minutes after you met her... WTF ???

voetsek kwedini!!!
Oops! you done got urself in trouble for that Touareg, watch ur language arround mad*Brotherly advice*  ::)
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
Without a doubt AG wont be the same without your hallucinations, keep smoking that cheap skunk maan! ;D

I was about to ask what Mad raper is smokin, its that cheap stuff aint it?
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
dirty weed is not recommended
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
dirty weed is not recommended
Co-singn 'specially when smoked on an old-newspaper get urself a rizzla kid see what that shit's doin to your lips o' maybe u wanna look hard u ain built like that guess who said that