THE KING HAS A QUEEN

Mad · 62 · 12647

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
you know some f***ed up shit happened today, i went to see my new chick in her house only to find that her dad is home and not at work but was out to buy launch on a near cafe, so i was not planning to stay that long as i was afraid that the old man was gonna pitch whilst im there, ok so we just had a chat a some lil kissing but it turned to something big, we on the door by the time of the kiss, and the next thing we on the couch kissing each other everywhere, my dick was like a indian made steal, so solid and strong man, it couldnt come down, i wanted her that moment, i proposed that we go to my place and just watch dvds or sumthin, whilst we was still talking, suddenly  car sound comes through the windows, got up and looked on the window, oh my god its this dude and his with this chicks mom. damn what  do i do? shit was like r kellys trapped in the closet thing. so i just took a deep breath and sat on the couhc coz i could not run, the only way out is on the fron where the car was parking. so i could not take the risk on jumping the electrical wire and face the two ugly dogs from next door, so this huge dudes come through the dor carrying plastics and shit, he opens and sees this lil dude wearin a black durags, a throw back jersey, a hoodie, baggy jeans and some big bronze shoes, so his like " who you?.. im like im andile " he like who"...im like andile maan" [ ok bad behavior noticed, first thing to deny me from marrying this chick] and then babes comes through actin like she just came back from the bathroom and shes like " hi dad and kisses him on the face" the old granny comes through and greets me and ask me about my life, i tell her everything she needs to know, and she was quite impressed the old dude asked me about my relationship with her daughter in front of the four of us { can u believe that shit?] im like ...she my girl...his like what? ......im like shes my friend...the girls mom is like boy you aint teling the truth....she like no his my friend from work. they fell for the trick in 5 minutes time i was out of the house, was in my mini doing 180 on a 80 zone, damn!!!!!!! 
Hood.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
you know some f***ed up shit happened today, i went to see my new chick in her house only to find that her dad is home and not at work but was out to buy launch on a near cafe, so i was not planning to stay that long as i was afraid that the old man was gonna pitch whilst im there, ok so we just had a chat a some lil kissing but it turned to something big, we on the door by the time of the kiss, and the next thing we on the couch kissing each other everywhere, my dick was like a indian made steal, so solid and strong man, it couldnt come down, i wanted her that moment, i proposed that we go to my place and just watch dvds or sumthin, whilst we was still talking, suddenly  car sound comes through the windows, got up and looked on the window, oh my god its this dude and his with this chicks mom. damn what  do i do? shit was like r kellys trapped in the closet thing. so i just took a deep breath and sat on the couhc coz i could not run, the only way out is on the fron where the car was parking. so i could not take the risk on jumping the electrical wire and face the two ugly dogs from next door, so this huge dudes come through the dor carrying plastics and shit, he opens and sees this lil dude wearin a black durags, a throw back jersey, a hoodie, baggy jeans and some big bronze shoes, so his like " who you?.. im like im andile " he like who"...im like andile maan" [ ok bad behavior noticed, first thing to deny me from marrying this chick] and then babes comes through actin like she just came back from the bathroom and shes like " hi dad and kisses him on the face" the old granny comes through and greets me and ask me about my life, i tell her everything she needs to know, and she was quite impressed the old dude asked me about my relationship with her daughter in front of the four of us { can u believe that shit?] im like ...she my girl...his like what? ......im like shes my friend...the girls mom is like boy you aint teling the truth....she like no his my friend from work. they fell for the trick in 5 minutes time i was out of the house, was in my mini doing 180 on a 80 zone, damn!!!!!!! 

we was cool you know and for a moment i wanted to f*** her right now, she was like an angel, im still wondering how the hell did she got in those tight pants. now what i need with her is just  single moment of sex, im going to recpord the whole thang and post it on ag, what do you think? spongebob

im taling to you since you the only person here that has proved to me that they dont depend on school internet
Hood.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

we was cool you know and for a moment i wanted to f*** her right now, she was like an angel, im still wondering how the hell did she got in those tight pants. now what i need with her is just  single moment of sex, im going to recpord the whole thang and post it on ag, what do you think? spongebob

im taling to you since you the only person here that has proved to me that they dont depend on school internet
Best idea you've come up with this whole year ;D.

I still go to school dude.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

Best idea you've come up with this whole year ;D.

I still go to school dude.

ok futsek
Hood.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
who cares? i dont give a bitch, you hear me f*** off you grump and die, im done with you
Hood.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
who cares? i dont give a bitch, you hear me f*** off you grump and die, im done with you
Ok :-\. Don't come bitching to me when I hurt ya feelings again. ;)

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

hey dont you have some thing better to do?
Hood.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

Nope :). Just like you ;)

no dont worry il show you i have something to do. see me when i ignore you. 8)
Hood.

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

YESSSSSSSSSS ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Celebration time cmon!!!!!!!! dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun CMON!!!
CELEBRATION TIME CMON!!!*
Wow God really does Love me..............

Oh I mean...... That's terrible Mad :'(.............. ASIF!!!

OMFG!! How did you do that sponge bob?
The Lord just Loves me man.
If he loves you enough then you can join me and Kritik in a life long celebration!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

YESSSSSSSSSS ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he loves you enough then you can join me and Kritik in a life long celebration!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

on second thoughts im reignoring you   8) ;)
Hood.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

on second thoughts im reignoring you   8) ;)
You aint that special Mad, I couldnt give two f***s. :). I was gonna miss pointing out how much of an idiot you are anyway.