Africasgateway.com

Adamiz

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
Ok, I and I'm sure there are others, wanna know what's up with this cat, where's he from? how do you spell his name correctly? and has he recorded or released any material? what's really good, the first I heard of him was around emcee africa, suddenly there are video clips, and photos all over the net of this bummy looking kid who looks like he on the pipe, freestyling EVERYWHERE! (I think it was all taken from the emcee africa thing though), what it look like? There is probably more footage of this guy on the net, regarding the emcee africa thing, than any other participant on that show, and he didn't even win the damn thing, out of nowhere I swear! or has he been around wrecking shop on the D.L. and I just never heard of him, some one gimme the 411 plz! what's good, what he sound like on a track?

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
All I know is that there's a video of him destroying Hymphatic Thabs till he cried somewhere

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-2
  • Schizophrenic Tenant Number 1
    • View Profile
Adamiz, i dunno how to spell his name? I 1st heard of him round 2002 or so? Had 1 or 2 battles, but has seriously fallen off!

He has been on the pipe, maybe he off it now, heard him lace one track with Gin-I-Grimes, was terrible, terrible!
Just a bunch of words that rhymed, but was just rambling. Haven't heard anything else he's recorded, don't want to really. He's the type of cat to try freestyle over your intro beat all loud while you performing...
When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
All I know is that there's a video of him destroying Hymphatic Thabs till he cried somewhere

Wow, wud luv to hear/see that, care to share a link to tha vid?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

entertaining in a battle, but i can't imagine listening to him on a track. would love to be proved wrong though. he must have recorded something??

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs

is this for real? why was he crying?

Adamiz, i dunno how to spell his name? I 1st heard of him round 2002 or so? Had 1 or 2 battles, but has seriously fallen off!

He has been on the pipe, maybe he off it now, heard him lace one track with Gin-I-Grimes, was terrible, terrible!
Just a bunch of words that rhymed, but was just rambling. Haven't heard anything else he's recorded, don't want to really. He's the type of cat to try freestyle over your intro beat all loud while you performing...

damn that bad huh? on some silly microphone crumb?! while you on stage, prolly got his eyes locked tight and shit, LMAO, you got anything we can hear?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 06:26:21 AM by watziznehmegin »

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
First time i saw him.He struck me as a Skhotheni Mcee.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
First time i saw him.He struck me as a Skhotheni Mcee.

what's that?

I think it's a ghetto thug or something like that.......he does look like one, wouldn't wanna bump into him in a dark alley...it might get ugly

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
aren't all  emcees filthy and shit? backpackers
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

Yes. All emcees are dirty and unbathed. They are like modern day lepers.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
hahaha...sharpa pulled the lipgloss stunt on dem...sellout. nxa
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 09:18:38 AM by Myth »
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
I have always heard people say no one can stand Adamis in a battle. he's got a big reputation. A lot of people say he';s the canibus type of Mc.battle Mc not so much of a songmaker. But i would love to hear him on a record.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog

Yes. All emcees are dirty and unbathed. They are like modern day lepers.

lol i thought i was the only one who thought this, but surely not all EMCEES?

anyways so how do we spell him name and I been wondering where to get his stuff. I wasn't impressed with him at the Emcee Africa thing either, disappointing

he does look scary thou ??? he looks like the typa cat u dont wana be messing with :)
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

mtho87

• Baba Mfundisi
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
  • no gift is without a giver
    • View Profile
He's the type of cat to try freestyle over your intro beat all loud while you performing...
LOL.he all bout skill.always keepin catts on thier toes.ya his trax aint that WOW at all.hav some folder on my pc frm when he smacked Jazz 4rm 3rd Wave on Y-fm.Da one with Thabz was kinda funny......"ballerina with bravery".I knw duke 4rm da East as well.

Most memorable momment:Adamiz nd his buddys on Y-fm flowing to dat MHZ' World Premier beat.Niggz killed it. I think it was them Hell's Kitchen ppl or something.(2005)
heaven is mine.....