Africasgateway.com

Adamiz

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog

Most memorable momment:Adamiz nd his buddys on Y-fm flowing to dat MHZ' World Premier beat.Niggz killed it. I think it was them Hell's Kitchen ppl or something.(2005)
mine was at fire on the mountain in cape town (2005 i think) wen he
dismantled TOP.. now i got love fo the archetypes but danm..that was just not ryt,
humilliated him in his own town.

But cosign wid the dirty look, my cru had the whole baggy cargos n erthing goin' on too
but Adamis was just another breed of dirt...we even avoided him at the venue cuz he
looked like one of those mentaly unstable hobo-types, n he still had those dingy a**
dreadlox back then...i was pretty convinced he hitch-hiked his way down from jhb,
cuz man..let me just leave it there.

hehehehe
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Yeah. As i said hes a Skhotheni mcee. Is'nxadu.

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
wow, I'm surprised they even let him in the venue, and what's up with all these backpacking hipppies sounding like dave the dope fiend, when was it ever not cool to bathe? But yo, does anyone have a recording of Adamiz over that MHz World Premier beat? Someone post something, this cat sounds like he vicious on a good day.

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
Man u guys should pray Adamiz doesnt get 2 hear abt how his filth made him an AG_celeb....... *wears a chastidy belt*...lord save these niggas souls
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
hey i know this dude admiz....he calls him self adamiz " the kid that tears s's".....adamiz " i freestyle" this cat calls him slef in many names. his a very old modern dude looks more like trick daddy or somethin.....tall, black, beareded face, dirty converese sneakers all the time, drives a vw and always has a shiny face. dude is always dirty man. heared he aint got no shower in his joint maybe thats the reason
Hood.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
wow, I'm surprised they even let him in the venue, and what's up with all these backpacking hipppies sounding like dave the dope fiend, when was it ever not cool to bathe? But yo, does anyone have a recording of Adamiz over that MHz World Premier beat? Someone post something, this cat sounds like he vicious on a good day.

does that mean they wear tye-dye backpacks ???
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
This really is africashateway.

It starts off as a thread about an emcee, and evolves into a discussion about dirt and how unpleasant the guy looks.

I love it here.

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
does that mean they wear tye-dye backpacks ???

No it means they don't bathe! people on here bragging bout how they haven't bathed in weeks, scoring honeys that haven't bathed in weeks either, that's just nasty, what part of the game is that!?

Anyway back to Adamiz, I know someone is hiding some recorded material in the vaults, if you not trying to leak any of his material, that's cool or whatever, but can we hear the shit he did on the radio or something? how bout that joint he did with gin-i-grindith? Didn't sound like that track will ever see the light of day?

adamiz 1

adamiz 2 (yo did he just say he took a shower?)

adamiz 3

adamiz 4

this guy got a lot of determination!!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
He does mention taking a shower.

And now I see why this thread descended into talk about his appearance. Damn!

In that last clip, is he wearing his shirt inside out?

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
adamiz needs to take a bath and be cool. heard one chick vomitted during  battle in jozi. the reason was the guys stinking underarms, the smell was too much for her and apparantley the chick couldnt stand it so she spit butter, yoghurts and chip source on some other dude, the dude gave back with a fist and the shit was on.

yawwkk
Hood.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
adamiz needs to take a bath and be cool. heard one chick vomitted during  battle in jozi. the reason was the guys stinking underarms, the smell was too much for her and apparantley the chick couldnt stand it so she spit butter, yoghurts and chip source on some other dude, the dude gave back with a fist and the shit was on.

yawwkk
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
yes the same shirt from the second clip is now on in the fourth clip inside out, but notice the dreads are gone in the fourth clip, so it's a same shirt different day type situation, which is probably why it's inside out, his appearance is god awful isn't it?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
 ;
yes the same shirt from the second clip is now on in the fourth clip inside out, but notice the dreads are gone in the fourth clip, so it's a same shirt different day type situation, which is probably why it's inside out, his appearance is god awful isn't it?

;D ;D ;D

I couldn't even finish my biltong.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
there so many things to say about this dude. he is famous for being the dirtiest f***  more than being a great rapper. who could not fear him when he battles? i mean atleast if you a rapper you have to be fresh and clean like me, fresh and clean to life son. one guy said he saw this guy in sandton wearing a white [ but was bron due to dirt ] bandana and a durag with holes looking like it was just chewed by a calf and some baggy jeans looking like a street kid blanket and a some old nike tekkies. and some other white dude called him over and handed him a 5 rands coin to buy bread apperantley in his statement the guy said " here you go son, i understand what you going through, use it wel and buy bread ok? .......ey this guy ha ah....adamiz responded and said " nha man i dont need it, i have enough, you see im a famous rapper"... the guy said... "hey would you stop having bloody false dreams and take the damn money coz you need it" and one voice from the guys car said on the backseat " oh shame should we take him to a near by help centre coz he sounds crazy" 
Hood.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Newbiesrule.

That's all I'm gonna say.