How much would you Pay or Buy a Beat FOR

WORDSMITH · 25 · 11387

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
@sarcastic, dude youve been opening too many threads now, chill out and get some air. that big nose of yours aint looking good.

and for the record i sell tracks for around about R 150 and i dont buy tracks from any one, the beats i buy them for like  R 500 . damn thye shits been digging hard on my pocket. still thinking about making my own beats you know. that old drum african shit
Hood.

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
that old drum african shit

explain yourself
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
@sarcastic, dude youve been opening too many threads now, chill out and get some air. that big nose of yours aint looking good.

and for the record i sell tracks for around about R 150 and i dont buy tracks from any one, the beats i buy them for like  R 500 . damn thye shits been digging hard on my pocket. still thinking about making my own beats you know. that old drum african shit
Wow, I've heard of irony before but this!!!.........

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
im planning on buying tracks from this other sick kid from pe, heard him when i was on tour. but the prices are just to f***en high on me man. kid actually said his willing to sell me 4 tracks valued at  R 3 000 can you believe that shit?
Hood.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

Praverb

• I...
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
  • I am here...
    • View Profile
    • Praverb's blog
it would depend what the beat would be used for...if it will be used for exposure then that is up to the produce to make that decision...I know a lot of beatmakers who over charge but I do not blame them...the product that they get in return is booty haha

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
I normally sell at R200 a piece, if you want the track mixed and professionaly mastered addin another R200, i don't do the mastering myself but I know a kat who masters and I use my name for credit, if you get me.
Most kats complain that im cheap and i know some producers do buy some of my isht and claim they did the beat but i simply don't care
ya dig

GOOD.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
I normally sell at R200 a piece, if you want the track mixed and professionaly mastered addin another R200, i don't do the mastering myself but I know a kat who masters and I use my name for credit, if you get me.
Most kats complain that im cheap and i know some producers do buy some of my isht and claim they did the beat but i simply don't care
ya dig

GOOD.

You just had to didnt you???

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
Eyo I'm ready to roll if anyone is selling beats for R200 or less please IM so we can talk some business...
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind