Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
we live on the green side of life
Are you sure???
Thats some weed statement right there.

you see dude nathans spends too much time drinking and sipping green tea and i spend my time smoking ganja.  ya dig, sometimes we usually swap, vice versa, i drink tea but not green tea { hell not] and nathans smokes ganja, hey the last time we swapped nathan smoked above the limit, he was crazy and hit this other old dude with a ice cream cone on his spectacles and they fell off and he went to kiss some old granny chick in some old age home, dude was f***ed up
lmao...wher do u get ths stuff?!!!!!
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Are you sure???

you see dude nathans spends too much time drinking and sipping green tea and i spend my time smoking ganja.  ya dig, sometimes we usually swap, vice versa, i drink tea but not green tea { hell not] and nathans smokes ganja, hey the last time we swapped nathan smoked above the limit, he was crazy and hit this other old dude with a ice cream cone on his spectacles and they fell off and he went to kiss some old granny chick in some old age home, dude was f***ed up

yho im really serious you see, nathan has this hat of his he likes, he never takes it out, its a kind of pink hat, exactley like the one on his picture, he never wanted to swap, but i never knew he had a problem with ganja, he has made and pooled out mny public stunts in his ganja life icluding, taking his dick out in public and chasing a lil girl, swimming on a public waterfront infront of shoprite in cape town, eating from a dustbin, begging a pregnant woman to allow him to suck her breasts, going into shops and start eating everything on the counters, asking his english teacher, what does she think about his balls and last but not list trying to commit suicide on a 1m long tree 
Hood.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Are you sure???

yho im really serious you see, nathan has this hat of his he likes, he never takes it out, its a kind of pink hat, exactley like the one on his picture, he never wanted to swap, but i never knew he had a problem with ganja, he has made and pooled out mny public stunts in his ganja life icluding, taking his dick out in public and chasing a lil girl, swimming on a public waterfront infront of shoprite in cape town, eating from a dustbin, begging a pregnant woman to allow him to suck her breasts, going into shops and start eating everything on the counters, asking his english teacher, what does she think about his balls and last but not list trying to commit suicide on a 1m long tree 
*sigh* :-\. Mad lives in a 'special' world with his imaginary buddy, 'Nathan' and they have many happy and 'special' times together.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Are you sure???

*sigh* :-\. Mad lives in a 'special' world with his imaginary buddy, 'Nathan' and they have many happy and 'special' times together.

yho sponge why cant me and you click ma? i mean we the only two people logged on, but we still swearing and dissing each other, shouldnt we be talking things that are cool. you know?

Hood.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Are you sure???

yho sponge why cant me and you click ma? i mean we the only two people logged on, but we still swearing and dissing each other, shouldnt we be talking things that are cool. you know?

MA!? Imma dude...... Anyway looks like you tryna turn over a new leaf then :-\.
Ok I'll stop dissing you then 8).

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Are you sure???

MA!? Imma dude...... Anyway looks like you tryna turn over a new leaf then :-\.
Ok I'll stop dissing you then 8).

yho dont get the shit twisted i aint f***en asking you to be my friend or shit matter of fact continue dissing me, it feels good
Hood.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Lol. Pride can be such a funny thing sometimes :D.

Continue dissing??? My pleasure, but dont take it personally. It's just business homie

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Lol. Pride can be such a funny thing sometimes :D.

Continue dissing??? My pleasure, but dont take it personally. It's just business homie

i dig. throw them punchlines bitch
Hood.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Oh. You wanna battle?
I aint a committed mc but am sure i could give you a run fa yo money. You first

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Oh. You wanna battle?

i didnt say battle you stupid, i said diss me or the only way to diss is a person is by battling them? you such a slut
Hood.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Oh. You wanna battle?

i didnt say battle you stupid, i said diss me or the only way to diss is a person is by battling them? you such a slut
Do you even know what a slut is? You illiterate a** dick sucking punk!
See this is what happens when idiots like you use words you dont know