Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Episodes......

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
f***en hell, don't know if i shud call this the weekend... Scenario goes like so; I get invited to  a braai session, one of my boys hosting the shit... During the whole  event, i sneak out  ito some undisclosed location and  make out with the host's chic, some dope shit... The dilemma is how  do  i tell  / disclose to dude what happened, or should i live it as it is? .... One thing i know is dat chic be screwing niggas on da side, was gonna tell nigga till i fell victim myself..
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 06:13:50 PM by Malcom E.K.K.S »

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
hear no evil, speak no evil, you know the drill, get back at her for seconds, your boy will understand, blame her, if she f***in anyway, might as well be you, that's if she's fine, it's your boys own fault his pimp game failed him, be the bigger pimp, knock that ho up!
I'm a**uming she fly, cause you already hit it.. my 2 cents worth..
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 06:17:43 PM by watziznehmegin »

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Liv things as they are...and dont go back for more...

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Tell your boy that  she is f***ing dudes on the side and that she tried to make out with you.

Then when she says you did make out, it looks like she is just trying to cover her own a**. Deny, deny, deny.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
you bonked your homies girl? damn homie thats some f***ed up shit, but cool. bad but cool. if i would get a chance to bonk nathans chi [ if he was my friend] id get really excited about the whole shit. its a great achievement but what hapens when the dude finds out? ok lemme be honest with you, if i can discover that my chick has been f***ing another dude, id cut the ude into pieces with a jigsaw and make him into minced meat and feed him to the chick, i aint saying the dude is going to do the same to you, but it could be possible...you know. so my advice to your is that just let the whole shit behind and go on with my life, let the chick flos and babble, when the dude hears the whole shit maybe from a friend or in the streets and contronts you, just say to him " a mans go to do what  a mans got to do"  ;)
Hood.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
depends how close you and ya boi is
Aight, luck enuff, dude aint on AG, he some house music head, who don't know shit about this asylum called AG...

@ watziznehmegin  and Luvbyte  thanx for da advise, what if i get caught, cos i have a feelinng this shit will go on again?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 06:36:52 PM by Malcom E.K.K.S »

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
you bonked your homies girl? damn homie thats some f***ed up shit, but cool. bad but cool. if i would get a chance to bonk nathans chi [ if he was my friend] id get really excited about the whole shit. its a great achievement but what hapens when the dude finds out? ok lemme be honest with you, if i can discover that my chick has been f***ing another dude, id cut the ude into pieces with a jigsaw and make him into minced meat and feed him to the chick, i aint saying the dude is going to do the same to you, but it could be possible...you know. so my advice to your is that just let the whole shit behind and go on with my life, let the chick flos and babble, when the dude hears the whole shit maybe from a friend or in the streets and contronts you, just say to him " a mans go to do what  a mans got to do"  ;)

Maddrapper, if u think am gonna follow ur advise, u dead wrong dude, that some ekkstreme shit, this here be some serious shit yo...

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Tell your boy that  she is f***ing dudes on the side and that she tried to make out with you.

Then when she says you did make out, it looks like she is just trying to cover her own a**. Deny, deny, deny.
Yeah Nathan, easier said than done.. Due is serious with the guzza, i don't wanna f*** thinks with him and the chic, seems she means a lot to him...

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
yo I like pyro's idea, then you can still f*** her on the side, after your boy is out of the picture, you got her where you want her right now, just look at your situation like this, at least you didn't wake up combating potency problems, this can be solved very easily

@ Pyro, your Nazi propaganda you got going on is getting me the awkward eye from a lot of cla**mates sitting besides me in cla**, not a good look!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 06:37:48 PM by watziznehmegin »

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
depends how close you and ya boi is
Aight, luck enuff, dude aint on AG, he some house music head, who don't know shit about this asylum called AG...

@ watziznehmegin  and Luvbyte  thanx for da advise, what if i get caught, cos i have a feelinng this shit will go on again?

NIGGA WHAT? MAN DID YOU f***EN HEAR WHAT YOU JUST SAID? DAMN I SWEAR TO GOD I AINT GIVING THIS DUDE MY ADVICE AGAIN. SO YOU BEEN DOING THIS SHIT ON PURPOSE, ITS NOT LIKE SOME KIND OF A LIQUOR THING, I THOUGHT YOU DID THE SHIT JUST BCOZ YOUR a** AND HER a** WAS HORNY AND DRUNK SO YOU DECIDED TO GIVE EACH OTHER SOME BLOWJOBS. DAMN I SWEAR I AINT LETTING MY CHICK LOGG ON TO AG, THIS FELLA RIGHT HERE IS SOMETHING TO KILL
Hood.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
If he's serious about her and you're a good friend, you should tell him. that will prevent him from getting hurt in future, when he finds out about her cheating.

It has nothing to do with getting more later. It can also prevent him from possibly catching the big flu, cos who says she always uses protection when she f***s around.

@watziznehmegin...
Deal with it.

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
If he's serious about her and you're a good friend, you should tell him. that will prevent him from getting hurt in future, when he finds out about her cheating.

It has nothing to do with getting more later. It can also prevent him from possibly catching the big flu, cos who says she always uses protection when she f***s around.

@watziznehmegin...
Deal with it.

nuff said...plus he's probably investing alot in this chick who doesnt see him as her future...rather let him  know the truth and he'll decide wat 2 do

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
this sounds like a serious slut and a graduate gold digger from hibrow deep down in jozi, why risk your life fo her man?
Hood.

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
Nathan seems really sincere about his advise man, should take it, plus he's factoring in AIDS, which I guess is a plus right?