Africasgateway.com

f***ed up...

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
Wat do u do wen uve f***d up real bad, lyk nt just urself bt ur fam, ur frnds, ur man (real soulmate if thers such a ting) and ur morals? Im in a situation dats realy confusing, dnt even know how 2 deal wit it... And if u get caught its quarantine frm luv nd confinement 2 tortue 4 lyf. f***, dis is so f***d up! Da only ting helping is vodka. Damn!
I need anada tot, l8a
spread love in da music

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Find yourself a nice shady spot at the park with some friends in the afternoon. 2 quartz Storm each (or whatever you fancy), whatever you like to smoke if you do and remember to eat enough meat before you drink. This really does it for me.

Besides it's bad to drink by yourself when you depressed. You'll prolly feel more shit by when you wake up.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
You have to account for y'all f*** ups...go face the peeps who will neva trust u again, get over it while u still can, even if u hide behind the bottle the trust is still gone, and that ain't a smart move besides... If u r fam and "soulmate" really love u, they will find it in their hearts to forgive u... If they don't forgive u, don't take it to heart, they are human beings cotdamit and got emotions, so u better be prepared to deal with that...in the wise words of Mos def; "fear not of man"...
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 12:28:17 AM by Malcom E.K.K.S »

The Kritik

• The Kritik
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
  • Respect is what you have to earn
    • View Profile
Wat do u do wen uve f***d up real bad, lyk nt just urself bt ur fam, ur frnds, ur man (real soulmate if thers such a ting) and ur morals? Im in a situation dats realy confusing, dnt even know how 2 deal wit it... And if u get caught its quarantine frm luv nd confinement 2 tortue 4 lyf. f***, dis is so f***d up! Da only ting helping is vodka. Damn!
I need anada tot, l8a
wat did you do homes?

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
You have to account for y'all f*** ups...go face the peeps who will neva trust u again, get over it while u still can, even if u hide behind the bottle the trust is still gone, and that ain't a smart move besides... If u r fam and "soulmate" really love u, they will find it in their hearts to forgive u... If they don't forgive u, don't take it to heart, they are human beings cotdamit and got emotions, so u better be prepared to deal with that...in the wise words of Mos def; "fear not of man"...
uhhh.... Yeah and that too.

But you can still do my idea for the fun of it ;D

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
Thanx nigars, i find ag 2 b quite da honest nd luvin comforta (afta half a botle of vdk of course) yal r real pals (bsides bein da only 1s on ryt nw). J1 dnt u hav skool 2moro?
spread love in da music

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Thanx nigars, i find ag 2 b quite da honest nd luvin comforta (afta half a botle of vdk of course) yal r real pals (bsides bein da only 1s on ryt nw). J1 dnt u hav skool 2moro?
Funny you know i'm in school. I dont think we've ever spoken before.

No I dont have school ey. For some reason my school holidays are longer ??? But I aint complaining.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
^^^ Fcuk man, i think ama be doing the Graveyard shift right here on AG... The day sessions kind of suck, i guess its because peeps r usually tired, the morning posts r cool too, towards lunch is when all hell breaks loose when the primary school kids knock off and log in...  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 12:57:49 AM by Malcom E.K.K.S »

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
^^^ Fcuk man, i think ama be doing the Graveyard shift right here on AG... The day sessions kind of suck, i guess its because peeps r usually tired, the morning posts r cool too, towards lunch is when all hell breaks loose when the primary school kids knock off and log in...  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I dont understand what any of that means ??? I dont know if its a diss, a statement, a whatever.......... I'm just gonna agree with you.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
^^^ Nah, it ain't a diss directed at u, all i'm saying is that AG would be more interesting if enough peeps logged in during the late hours, coz during the day it sucks, probably coz peeps r usually tired at that time and don't post interesting topics...hope u understood that?

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
^^^ Nah, it ain't a diss directed at u, all i'm saying is that AG would be more interesting if enough peeps logged in during the late hours, coz during the day it sucks, probably coz peeps r usually tired at that time and don't post interesting topics...hope u understood that?
Yep I understand :). AG's more of a time killer for most people if you think about it. coz people are mostly on during the day and hardly on at night or weekend when they've got better things to do

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-4
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
There is very little your nearest and truest won't get over in time, and if they don't or you don't- new chapters are scary but necessary sometimes.

have fun get drunk, but don't turn that to a ticket to shit street extension.

where is taxidriver he owes me fifty bucks... Prob uppercutting amabujwa.

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-5
  • Eat shit and die, f***nutz!!
    • View Profile
    • check this shit out... its for your own good... beleive me..
SHAG THE DUDE WHO GOT U INTO THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE...

MY MOTTO: IF EVER YOU ARE IN DOUBT, f***...