Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

For a lady I knew...

Capt Schti

• Two sips from being a tyrant.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
It was at 12:30 am when I made the call. I waited and it came, dreamy, thick and warm. Instantly my ear had turned into some high-powered, incredibly receptive antenna. Before I could say anything she said, “Don’t worry…. the  door… is open.”

I stumbled in four hours later. Made sure I locked the door behind me.
Made sure I wouldn’t touch her body with the same hands doing the touching outside. They say mine was her warmth….
I slumbered towards it and found my spot. Where it has always been.*

“Where have you been dear?” it came again. “Sleep with anyone lately?” she asked. I had forgotten that I hadn’t seen her in three months, but that’s because our moments always felt like moments outside of time.
“No one special” I answered which was a lie. Not a lie really. The words were true but the emotion a lie.

I wanted to make her jealous. Make her hurt.
Someone needs to come up with the term for it. When the words are true but the emotion behind them a lie.

She was always happy to see me. I think she was the only person who was happy to see me. Not excited, I know loads of those- I walk past a bar and they excitedly ask me to come have a drink.
I can never say no to people. I will never refuse alcohol.
She got a boyfriend now because she knows I will never love her.
He’s abusive. A dick. She tells me this and all I can say is “you guys need to play nice”. Then she goes back to him.
I’m the dick.

*I know what I mean, but I'm sure it wont make sense reading, but I've decided not to edit this.   

I spend years working in Cape Town and there was this chick who would always let me come over after been kicked out of every joint on Long. I wrote this after on a scrapbook last year, I just found it and decided to share.
Reading it made me feel feel sad, happy and sorry all at the same time. It was a great experience to have that connection, sad that it could not be something more, which leads to being sorry, was I being a dick, selfish pursuing the affair knowing the above.

"I just want to enter my house justified" Bloody Sam

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Seriously though, sounds interesting. I have a ladyfriend like that too. You always have a spot to go too, but know that you two just can't be together like that.

Someone always ends up feeling hurt, because of feelings not being reciprocated.

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
So howcome you couldn't let yourself go and be with her, what was holding you back?
Where is she now?

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
i can relate
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Realtalk written above. I relate too. Doomed if you do, doomed if you do.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Capt Schti

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

Someone always ends up feeling hurt, because of feelings not being reciprocated.

Perversely enough, there is this easiness within the relationship, that's hard to replicate with a girlfriend or wife. For instance I could tell her what my ambitions and weakness were without holding back. Now in a relationship, I believe in not showing the cracks and being smart about the information you give out, if you're not the man who will will be?             

Capt Schti

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
So howcome you couldn't let yourself go and be with her, what was holding you back?
Where is she now?

Just was never going to happen.
Allow me to be crude, we'll all grown up after all, it's hard to manipulate someone when you don't know why they like you.
I'm used control a situation, note, I'm not saying it's a man thing, it's a me thing, I just felt like when it came down to it she was so far down her path and me mine that I could never be able to. I told you I'd be crude.           

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

Perversely enough, there is this easiness within the relationship, that's hard to replicate with a girlfriend or wife. For instance I could tell her what my ambitions and weakness were without holding back. Now in a relationship, I believe in not showing the cracks and being smart about the information you give out, if you're not the man who will will be?             

Yet another one of those crazy differences between men and women.

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
Shit i'm reading this while listening to Master Ace's "Hold You", got ma head f***ed for a sec.

*changes the music*

This is realness though Capt, and real is hard to find bro...
Ya'll still keep in touch?
Real Recognise Real

Capt Schti

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Shit i'm reading this while listening to Master Ace's "Hold You", got ma head f***ed for a sec.

*changes the music*

This is realness though Capt, and real is hard to find bro...
Ya'll still keep in touch?

No. Mind you, I'm not in anyway pining for anyone. The moment was what it was...     

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
It was at 12:30 am when I made the call. I waited and it came, dreamy, thick and warm. Instantly my ear had turned into some high-powered, incredibly receptive antenna. Before I could say anything she said, “Don’t worry…. the  door… is open.”

I stumbled in four hours later. Made sure I locked the door behind me.
Made sure I wouldn’t touch her body with the same hands doing the touching outside. They say mine was her warmth….
I slumbered towards it and found my spot. Where it has always been.*

“Where have you been dear?” it came again. “Sleep with anyone lately?” she asked. I had forgotten that I hadn’t seen her in three months, but that’s because our moments always felt like moments outside of time.
“No one special” I answered which was a lie. Not a lie really. The words were true but the emotion a lie.

I wanted to make her jealous. Make her hurt.
Someone needs to come up with the term for it. When the words are true but the emotion behind them a lie.

She was always happy to see me. I think she was the only person who was happy to see me. Not excited, I know loads of those- I walk past a bar and they excitedly ask me to come have a drink.
I can never say no to people. I will never refuse alcohol.
She got a boyfriend now because she knows I will never love her.
He’s abusive. A dick. She tells me this and all I can say is “you guys need to play nice”. Then she goes back to him.
I’m the dick.

*I know what I mean, but I'm sure it wont make sense reading, but I've decided not to edit this.   

I spend years working in Cape Town and there was this chick who would always let me come over after been kicked out of every joint on Long. I wrote this after on a scrapbook last year, I just found it and decided to share.
Reading it made me feel feel sad, happy and sorry all at the same time. It was a great experience to have that connection, sad that it could not be something more, which leads to being sorry, was I being a dick, selfish pursuing the affair knowing the above.

Word! and very honest.