Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Fifa stay losin

Darklight

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-22
    • View Profile
sorry boyos but 'pro evolution' has always been better since the good old 'iss' days  :P

Bondizzo

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • www.demcrackboys.com
sorry boyos but 'pro evolution' has always been better since the good old 'iss' days  :P
Not anymore hey, Fifa 09 > Pro Evo 2009 . Its simple really. I'm not even gonna add gameplay in the equation.

Graphics  - Fifa
Licenses - Fifa
Presentation - Fifa
Sound - Fifa (Pro evo doesnt even 5.1 dts lol)
Online Play - Fifa (the 10 vs 10 matches are quite cool)

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
I still dont give a f***  what you say Pro-evo is kick a**! the game play itself is off the chain its amazing!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Not anymore hey, Fifa 09 > Pro Evo 2009 . Its simple really. I'm not even gonna add gameplay in the equation.

Yeah right nigga, I wasnt gonna post anything until I had atleast completed a week of fifa (Borrowed a copy of fifa 09 from a friend while he's writing his exam) my copy of proevo comes in next week so I had to do the comparison with the demo. FIfa is infact shite PURE  undiluted ,So often you'll spend a full match trying to make something special happen, frustratingly wrestling with the shitty a** controls trying to pa** and probe your way through a defence, only to have your opponent run in a straight line and bang in a 20 yard screamer because you didn't have sufficient control over your defenders to stop him. They just ran past him or missed their tackle thanks to the button lag and weird aiming of sliding tackles. So yeah, FIFA has a nice presentation, but its not going to mean much if everytime you play you realise "this is impressive and all but......I'm not actually having fun". When moving and kicking the ball feel like a chore, and a really irritating one at that - you know something is wrong.

everyday this past week I would Immediately after playing FIFA  play the PES demo to wash my mouth of the taste so to speak, and its so much better. I had

in that short a** demo I had more snapshots of the real sport than FIFA has managed in almost a week. Opponents pa**ing triangles around me, midfielders stopping the ball and taking a look around, attempting audacious runs and through balls which the defender mops up. It was all so free and easy. When I am Ronaldo, I feel like I am f***ing Ronaldo - but not once did i manage to beat my man. Sure I ran into the middle but he and his team mates blocked me off so I had to pa**. The defender was TOUGH to beat - thats real.
FIFA replicates this by making Ronaldo feel like a chump, so sure defenders are hard to beat, but not for anywhere near the same reasons.

PES finds balance, realism and skill in empowering you to do what you imagine and empowering the opponent to cope. FIFA finds balance and realism in disabling you and skill in useless canned animations unlocked via button combos.

fifa has come a long way but IMO

Solid Gameplay>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fancy presentation and pretty graphics

anybody who tells you otherwise is a f***ING GRAPHICS WHORE

That not good enough for ya?