Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

HOW DO YOU ASK FOR YOUR MONEY FROM SOMEON WHO OWES YOU?

Boss · 44 · 8074

SolitaryNative

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-4
  • Feature now Defunct
    • View Profile
Starting point of "What time can we link for that dollar?" is often helpful.  If not that you could open with something friendly ending in the defined. "What up man/son/duke/chayna/wa wa we need to square before the end of tomorrow. Where can I meet you? Thanks." Make it a community effort.

If people don't play nice it's time for voice to voice contact and don't be embara**ed about asking for your shit back.  f*** it I know we're friends but I need petrol/wa wa too. Cats who don't pay you your money back as a liberty are taking the piss and who knows what they say about you behind your back.

ZERO TOLERANCE, unless they actually truly don't have it. Did he borrow it for bread and second hand shoes?

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Nigerians are really good at getting their money back. I wonder how they do it.
Beating bitches since 1982.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Has anyone seen the Family guy episode where Brian owes Stewie money and stewie beats the shit out of him twice?

That is probably my favourite FG episode ever.

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
I know someone who owes me R400 because he spent his girl's money on a prostitute and had to replace it before she found out.

Now he is acting like he forgot and even had the nerve to borrow another R500 this week. I told him I'm gonna call his girl if I don't have my money by Saturday.

Do prostitutes generally go for this price? Jeepiz that's a lot of money.

It depends...if u want the clean beautiful type...u'll hav to pay more....
It also depends on yo location...it can range from R10 bucks to wateva...
I've got friends who are addicted to them...and they'll live their wives at home just to go buy some...

as for myself...that's something i'll never do...those ppl can be scary

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
The only way I would buy a** is if the woman is super hot, has super sex and is clean and costs less than R50.

Otherwise it's just not worth it, cos I can get a girl at a club then, for 2 beers.

Pretty Boy

• The Pretty Boy Club
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-6
  • Ladies Love Pretty Boy
    • View Profile
"I hope u havent forgotten bout me, just remember that i know where u stay"

thats a message i sent the dude, who owed me last week... didnt have to mention anything bout the money

First study the ten commandments on how to have swag before you even think of addressing me.

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
The only way I would buy a** is if the woman is super hot, has super sex and is clean and costs less than R50.

Otherwise it's just not worth it, cos I can get a girl at a club then, for 2 beers.

We've all payed for sex one way or the other. Whether it was for a streetwise two or for R22.67 around the corner.
I prefer the former though.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

I've got friends who are addicted to them...and they'll live their wives at home just to go buy some...

:-\ How busted does the vj have to be for it to cost R10. Sorry but if some chick offered me furpie for R10 I'd be very suspicious.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

We've all payed for sex one way or the other. Whether it was for a streetwise two or for R22.67 around the corner.
I prefer the former though.

That's what I'm saying though. Going out and paying R400 for a** is just lazy. You can get the same sex and even some morning head for much less, if you're just willing to put in some work.

Plus I'm sure I could pull hotter women than half these prostitutes out there. You have to be really amazingly hot and talented to get me to part with R400 for an hour's worth of fun.

Speaking of hot women, I have a call to make.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
Brute force works, do the talking later, might not be necessary if u r forceful enough...
Also leave a corpse of their pet on the front porch, works...
Alpha dog style, kidnap his younger brother... :)

damn this guy needs jesus
Hood.

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

:-\ How busted does the vj have to be for it to cost R10. Sorry but if some chick offered me furpie for R10 I'd be very suspicious.

Ppl can be very desperate out there...some prices are even negotiable...and some even have their menus...the full houses, the bjs....

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Ppl can be very desperate out there...some prices are even negotiable...and some even have their menus...the full houses, the bjs....

You sound pretty clued up brother.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
you see im too honest i dont fake anything

when i land you money i set the date and you put it on as a reminder in your phone, you se im to panctual i dont even be late man, i count my time smoothly. if its 2 oclock then 2 it is. i come at your house and ask for money, nice and simple " dude i want my f***en money now"....you wont hesitate to pay up, i ususally take my neighbour, this guy with 7 scars on his face and tattoes all over his body man, when you see him you know he means busness
Hood.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I've spoken to a few girls about their jobs, and you would be amazed at what they would allow you to do for the right amount.

There's only ever been one girl that I met and found hot enough to part with my money with, but I still couldn't get myself to do it. I would have just been too disgusted with myself afterwards.

I have no moral qualms with prostitution, cos I believe that some people out there need them, but to me its about the principle of working for my a**. I won't even do a girl that just offers it to me straight up with no work.

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile