Love to hate and hate to participate?

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear

I got this off Facebook, Hiphop Heritage message. Does anyone belong to the group. What do you think about the comments below?

We are creating many platforms that many of you could benefit from if you take advantage. We know that it’s the “CASH” era so don’t worry, everybody will be paid.

DVD UPDATE

Contributions to the DVD have been coming in but not in a way we expected so we’ve decided to also create our own. People: YOUR MATERIAL WILL BE RETURNED AND YOU WILL GET PAID for your submissions. What I know is that many of you have those tapes that you recorded on the radio or vhs tapes that you recorded on television or videotaped yourselves. What I see happening is all that history getting lost without being put to good use…P.O. BOX 3530, SOUTHGATE, 2082.

Thanks to everyone who submitted stuff on the group page. Your material is being considered and you will be notified in good time.

So is it true?

One of the objectives of this S.A. Hip-Hop Heritage initiative is to bring heads together so we can control the impact we have on society without being taken advantage of.

GRAPHIC DESIGN CHALLENGE
That being said Modibe Rakgoale of FlyTrap has won the GRAPHIC DESIGN CHALLENGE. He designed the S.A. Hip-Hop Heritage Logo which you see on the TOUR poster in the picture gallery. He has created a series which includes all the elements. It will follow shortly. Support his designs and this initiative by getting a t-shirt http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://www.sabandmerchandise.com%2Findex.php%3Fpage%3Dshop.product_details%26flypage%3Dflypage.tpl%26product_id%3D64%26category_id%3D24%26option%3Dcom_virtuemart%26Itemid%3D1It’s only 99 bucks!

All Graf writers and graphic design artists are invited to send in their S.A. Hip-Hop Heritage Designs to seriusent@gmail.com.

So is it true?

HERITAGE TOUR

We had a killer time in Pietermaritsburg on the 27th of Sept. Big Up to Brian tha Playmaka Khoza and the Rhyme Pedigree Pham. The tour will be moving to Durban at the end of this month (date will be announced soon) and Port Elizabeth this December. We are working with some skilled partners and have come across some good luck lately so expect these events to be on fire. Make sure you come celebrate with us.
2009 will see the tour hit Cape Town, Bloemfontein, Johannesburg and maybe Limpopo. To stay up to date and know when the tour is coming to your town join The Heritage Tour Group http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=31450020387. You will also get to check pics from past events.

Emcees, B-boys, Krumpers and Dj’s holla at us to take part in the tour: seriusent@gmail.com. Everyone who has already sent us their material will be involved in the tour in one way or the other. Big up yourselves.

I’m starting to think it might be true!

SKWATTA SAMAS

Now somebody went and stole Skwatta Kamp’s SAMA awards! What type of isht is that? Can you even sell a SAMA? If anyone knows anything about this please holla!

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile

I got this off Facebook, Hiphop Heritage message. Does anyone belong to the group. What do you think about the comments below?

We are creating many platforms that many of you could benefit from if you take advantage. We know that it’s the “CASH” era so don’t worry, everybody will be paid.

DVD UPDATE

Contributions to the DVD have been coming in but not in a way we expected so we’ve decided to also create our own. People: YOUR MATERIAL WILL BE RETURNED AND YOU WILL GET PAID for your submissions. What I know is that many of you have those tapes that you recorded on the radio or vhs tapes that you recorded on television or videotaped yourselves. What I see happening is all that history getting lost without being put to good use…P.O. BOX 3530, SOUTHGATE, 2082.

Thanks to everyone who submitted stuff on the group page. Your material is being considered and you will be notified in good time.

So is it true?

One of the objectives of this S.A. Hip-Hop Heritage initiative is to bring heads together so we can control the impact we have on society without being taken advantage of.

GRAPHIC DESIGN CHALLENGE
That being said Modibe Rakgoale of FlyTrap has won the GRAPHIC DESIGN CHALLENGE. He designed the S.A. Hip-Hop Heritage Logo which you see on the TOUR poster in the picture gallery. He has created a series which includes all the elements. It will follow shortly. Support his designs and this initiative by getting a t-shirt http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://www.sabandmerchandise.com%2Findex.php%3Fpage%3Dshop.product_details%26flypage%3Dflypage.tpl%26product_id%3D64%26category_id%3D24%26option%3Dcom_virtuemart%26Itemid%3D1It’s only 99 bucks!

All Graf writers and graphic design artists are invited to send in their S.A. Hip-Hop Heritage Designs to seriusent@gmail.com.

So is it true?

HERITAGE TOUR

We had a killer time in Pietermaritsburg on the 27th of Sept. Big Up to Brian tha Playmaka Khoza and the Rhyme Pedigree Pham. The tour will be moving to Durban at the end of this month (date will be announced soon) and Port Elizabeth this December. We are working with some skilled partners and have come across some good luck lately so expect these events to be on fire. Make sure you come celebrate with us.
2009 will see the tour hit Cape Town, Bloemfontein, Johannesburg and maybe Limpopo. To stay up to date and know when the tour is coming to your town join The Heritage Tour Group http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=31450020387. You will also get to check pics from past events.

Emcees, B-boys, Krumpers and Dj’s holla at us to take part in the tour: seriusent@gmail.com. Everyone who has already sent us their material will be involved in the tour in one way or the other. Big up yourselves.

I’m starting to think it might be true!

SKWATTA SAMAS

Now somebody went and stole Skwatta Kamp’s SAMA awards! What type of isht is that? Can you even sell a SAMA? If anyone knows anything about this please holla!

how long did it take you to type that? ::)
Dreaming in 3D

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
^^^^ Fool. She said she RECIEVED the message. RECIEVED. Which means she probably means she copied and pasted.... copy...... and........ paste ;D.

Yeh I also got this message......... But I didn't read. It's too long and I hardly ever read group messages. They're annoying, especially when you expecting a msg from someone and you get there only to see it's a group message.
But I may as well read it now.