Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

HOW DO YOU ASK FOR YOUR MONEY FROM SOMEON WHO OWES YOU?

Boss · 44 · 8065

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
I've spoken to a few girls about their jobs, and you would be amazed at what they would allow you to do for the right amount.

There's only ever been one girl that I met and found hot enough to part with my money with, but I still couldn't get myself to do it. I would have just been too disgusted with myself afterwards.

I have no moral qualms with prostitution, cos I believe that some people out there need them, but to me its about the principle of working for my a**. I won't even do a girl that just offers it to me straight up with no work.

Realtalk. I dont want to come across as righteous. I have done some pretty f***ed up stuff as far as morals and ethics are concerned, but i think paying for sex, with a prostitute of all people is really as low as one can go.

I guess everyone has their reason for doing it though. I just never really understood why people would pay for sex. I know the ugliest guys that get layed by the pretiest girls. So why would a person still want to pay?? I thinks its just plain laziness and fear of a little hard work.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
you know in queesn with have this underground prositute agency going on, its based on some secret underground night club, you want the deatils? i can hook you up with the chicks up in there, i had these two prostitue chicks one night, the other demanded R 50 and the other 60 bucks, i was like " whats the difference betwen you two" the questions was too much coz the chicks were arguing about whos the best, so i said

" ok tel you what? im going to have sex with both of you one by one, no double, seen th shit on movies it can f*** me up..im going to give a bonus for the one who gives me a cla**y blowjob...bitches were stunned and started of stripping in my face and rubbing their pussies in my dick, i swear i was going to cum in a minute, had sex for like 7 hours with little as  150 BUKS  with two chicks. queesn is tha place man 
Hood.

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
You sound pretty clued up brother.

Like I said dude...I got alot of friends who are addicts in that dept...and sometimes I'm with them wen they r shopping for it...

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
you know in queesn with have this underground prositute agency going on, its based on some secret underground night club, you want the deatils? i can hook you up with the chicks up in there, i had these two prostitue chicks one night, the other demanded R 50 and the other 60 bucks, i was like " whats the difference betwen you two" the questions was too much coz the chicks were arguing about whos the best, so i said

" ok tel you what? im going to have sex with both of you one by one, no double, seen th shit on movies it can f*** me up..im going to give a bonus for the one who gives me a cla**y blowjob...bitches were stunned and started of stripping in my face and rubbing their pussies in my dick, i swear i was going to cum in a minute, had sex for like 7 hours with little as  150 BUKS  with two chicks. queesn is tha place man 
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
WHAT A LOAD OF ABSOLUTE 100% TRUTH FREE BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
WHAT A LOAD OF ABSOLUTE 100% TRUTH FREE BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mad rapper is living in his own fantasy world. im from bloem and i have never seen a restaurant selling a pighead
Dreaming in 3D

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
you know thanks a lot guys for your ideas on this topic

but i think im going for this other guys idea of living a dead pet on the door
but the problem is. who is going to kill it?

i maen im a soft person i cant imagine myself killing a pet

hey maybe if i combine mad rappers idea of bringing a scar face dude to kill the pet for me and live it on the door of the person house the guy would get the message. of course its great. love it

thanks pips
Dreaming in 3D

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

hey maybe if i combine mad rappers idea of bringing a scar face dude to kill the pet for me and live it on the door of the person house the guy would get the message. of course its great. love it

thanks pips
Oh God no......
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 11:42:56 AM by Milk a.k.a The ONE »

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

thanks pips
Oh God no......

Check the common signs of Raperism.

He spells the same words wrong as all his aliases. This c*** is really stupid.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
when  a niga owes me, i usually kidnap their pets and send them pictures of the pet in my custody with a note saying

" its your last chance" and watch my money come to me, shit works all the time, did it to my 77 year old neighbour, to some 12 year old chick from queens, to some 67 reay old lady from rhini and to my cousin
Hood.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
its not a easy thing to do but it has to be done or else you wont eat

me i  usually say. " can i please have my money" but in the past few days ive realised
that it is a very polite way

please bail me out, i need to tell someone to give me my money but im scared

i usually ask for my money in xhosa+english+tsosti tall.

you say " Ngoku, la 'way'? "...then if he/she acts like they dont knw wats going down i say " la mali fethu"
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

Makhi The Heart Beat

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +1/-10
    • View Profile
Why God why!?
What did AG ever do to you to deserve this!!!

well, a few things, were do you want me to start?
Its beyond/

The Elders are above all/

Above all!!/

- Bongani krushen Cripper Demka...

R.I.P my brother I miss you so much.