Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

SA HIP HOP IN schools

truth · 6 · 2002

truth

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I had 2 share this,i just got to my mom's place a few minutes ago.(it's sumwhere in n isolated area in the eden of AFRICA;LIMPOPO ),bored thinkin abt otha stuf i need 2 do once i get back 2 pta,then i picked up my little sister's school file filled with tests in it(grade 5/standard 3 for de old school)one of the tests got  a question askin about a well known sa hip hop group,the answer been black noise,n she got it ryt,mo hip hop questions n she got 84%

Slickdaddy

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
so what? :-\
IKATA KEA DIRATA
NNA KE MATHATA FELA
JWALA KEA BOTSHELA>>>

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

B.O.Ywonda about the O.G

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://houseofhiphop.co.za
Was it a political question? If so then I understand cause hip hop,especially in it's early years, was used as a tool to convey political views by the youth...and in S.A as we know some of the groups that were instrumental in getting the youth to talk about such were Black Noise and P.O.C...Nowadays you have guys like Tabs,Ben Sharpa,Tumi,Zubs and many others of the same caliber holding up the torch. I say if it's going to get your sister and her friends and their friends talking about the country's history and politics,then more of it please.
Boy I wonder how many bars it takes to put a rapper under

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Was it a political question? If so then I understand cause hip hop,especially in it's early years, was used as a tool to convey political views by the youth...and in S.A as we know some of the groups that were instrumental in getting the youth to talk about such were Black Noise and P.O.C...Nowadays you have guys like Tabs,Ben Sharpa,Tumi,Zubs and many others of the same caliber holding up the torch. I say if it's going to get your sister and her friends and their friends talking about the country's history and politics,then more of it please.

word.