Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

AG mixtape: let's do it

1kind · 37 · 12034

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
wurd up mother city in the house..cape town up a notch...so im new to this here site and im just popping off like 9zzz n cheking the scene...n e 1 into trance hip hop...i gotz this mad doc who is hooking me up with a album if i give him reason 4...p[lus i gotz my own studio and doing sum mixtapes n shit...so holler back at the newbee..,peaces!
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Im interested, not in yet, but interested. But im SO damn busy! Tell you what, gimme dates and i'll cav coz i've also got that remix project to do by the end of the month. But im definatly interested

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment
Im interested, not in yet, but interested. But im SO damn busy! Tell you what, gimme dates and i'll cav coz i've also got that remix project to do by the end of the month. But im definatly interested

im sure u got a bunch of beats lying around... so keep them at hand and ill let u know when its time!!!

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

im sure u got a bunch of beats lying around... so keep them at hand and ill let u know when its time!!!
Yeah I got quite a bit actually. But I'm the type to move on from old beats very quickly though.

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
I think in that case we should come up with a a list of people who will be in charge of differents aspects of the project...

super ruthless you seem ready and able, let's chat via pm or email and come up with a strategy that'll include dates and how we are gonna collect all the material (beats and verses) and how we are gonna put everything together...and then we'll post the strategy on AG.

thereafter we will confirm, who is really down for this project and get on with it... agreed???
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment
I think in that case we should come up with a a list of people who will be in charge of differents aspects of the project...

super ruthless you seem ready and able, let's chat via pm or email and come up with a strategy that'll include dates and how we are gonna collect all the material (beats and verses) and how we are gonna put everything together...and then we'll post the strategy on AG.

thereafter we will confirm, who is really down for this project and get on with it... agreed???

AGREED

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

Do you have an idea of when this is all gonna go down though?
Then I can decide if Im in.