Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Springbok Emblem R.I.P.

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Leave the Springbok emblem alone and bring back the death penalty. Honestly, crime is on the rise and all some politicians can worry about is what a certain emblem represents. If there's one national team that is proud to wear SA colours, it's the Boks. People are mum over Bafana's constant failure to achieve but are quick to bother a team that is actually winning things. We've given them an affirmitive action coach(who doesnt measure up) and are forcefully trying to get more black players into the team. I think the government is big on mediocrity. They'd like to 'transform' the Boks into a sub-par team. 'We' must leave rugby alone!
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
@Dplanet and Cash. Only apply it for cold-blooded murders. Dudes have itchy fingers because they know that the justice system favours murderers and robbers. They get a pathetic 10 years for murder and catch more bodies when they get out. Back to rugby (pardon the slight derailment of your thread, Krook). Why should we change the Bok emblem? If we change it, will we no longer be known as the Springboks? Why should the emblem change because 10 people say so? I'd rather not go to Mamelodi and hear that a boy of mine got killed for his cash. That's a more pressing issue. The Boks are alright, leave them be and rather support the Sharks on saturday.

To quote Amnesty International...

"The death penalty is the ultimate, irreversible denial of human rights. By working towards the abolition of the death penalty worldwide, Amnesty International USA's Death Penalty Abolition Campaign looks to end the cycle of violence created by a system riddled with economic and racial bias and tainted by human error."

sero147

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
Leave the Springbok emblem alone and bring back the death penalty. Honestly, crime is on the rise and all some politicians can worry about is what a certain emblem represents. If there's one national team that is proud to wear SA colours, it's the Boks. People are mum over Bafana's constant failure to achieve but are quick to bother a team that is actually winning things. We've given them an affirmitive action coach(who doesnt measure up) and are forcefully trying to get more black players into the team. I think the government is big on mediocrity. They'd like to 'transform' the Boks into a sub-par team. 'We' must leave rugby alone!
@ blaklez's statement, if i am reading your post right and i a**ume you have played rugby before and u are blak,u say that "We've given them an affirmitive action coach(who doesnt measure up)", are you implying that rugby belongs to whites? 

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
racial bias and tainted by human error."[/i]

ahem!!
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Eish, Dplanet, that quote reads well but it doesn't stop dudes from murking our friends and fam for no reason. Whose rights are protected? Definitely not those of the victims. Botswana has got its population in check because dudes know the law doesn't play. That quote you posted is lame to me. Let's rather leave it there or take it to another thread otherwise we might agitate Krook and those who want to stick to the topic.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile

My bad on da double post. Nigga please, up ya rugby knowledge since when is Pieter De Villiers below par. Da nigga's trying to change the basic South African players interpretation of the game; Defence 1st, kick away all possesion 2nd and hopefully get an intercept try third. What we fail to realise as South Africans is that in terms of Rugby, da rest of da world is shook of us. We have the best players in the world in every position except flyhalf, ask da Kiwis. Yet we play as if we don't know how to utilise the ball. That's what Pieter's tying to change, that whole mindset. Which black players are being forced into the team? Adi Jacobs and Conrad Jantjes made the best comebacks in Springbok history, Jongi Nokwe gotta be on 'roids , ''The Beast" is da black Os Du Randt, Ricky Januarie is a f***in' Pitbull who mauls Rottweillers for a living and JP Pieterson is as dangerous as ever. Is was actually da white players dat were underachieving as usual; Butch James, Fourie Du Preez, and CJ Van Der Linde the main culprits. Black Springboks, by necessity, play twice as hard as their white counterparts; coz dey got more to lose. Name one black player outside of Owen Nkumane who has underachieved IN da Springbok jersey and give you 15 whites players who've done since '95. And by the way Dutchmen themselves call each other "Dutchmen". I'm with Luke, but keep da f***in' emblem.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Luke = Change the Emblem!!!!!

Besides the Boks emblem,U know Luke strikes me as one of those f***ed up white kids in the head who tries hard to fit in both black and white colour races,Of which Blacks embrace him and hated by his own people.

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
@Sero. This might not go down well with most of the guys here but Rugby is more than just a sport to a lot of white South Africans. It has become part of their culture. At an early age, kids are taken to the staduim to watch matches or sit with their folks while they braai before a big game. In pretoria, a lot of white folk are pa**ionate about the 3 B's, Biltong, Braai and Blou Bulle! Rugby is open to anyone who's got the talent for it but one thing I've noticed about traditional rugby supporters(black and white) is that they don't solely appreciate talent. They like people with guts and heart as well. I played craven week in primary school and love the sport to death. We've won the world cup twice and did so because we had coaches and players who deserved and loved to wear our nation's colours. Coach Pieter de Villiers shouldn't be coach, Heyneke Meyer should. According to media reports, Meyer was told that he edged De Villiers but they were undergoing transformation, so you guess the rest. All I'm saying is that our government majors on minors too much. 

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
@Krook. Look nigga, I don't need to up anything. De Villers is clueless. You need to listen to his post-match interviews and hear him say absolutely nothing.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
@Sero. This might not go down well with most of the guys here but Rugby is more than just a sport to a lot of white South Africans. It has become part of their culture. At an early age, kids are taken to the staduim to watch matches or sit with their folks while they braai before a big game. In pretoria, a lot of white folk are pa**ionate about the 3 B's, Biltong, Braai and Blou Bulle! Rugby is open to anyone who's got the talent for it but one thing I've noticed about traditional rugby supporters(black and white) is that they don't solely appreciate talent. They like people with guts and heart as well. I played craven week in primary school and love the sport to death. We've won the world cup twice and did so because we had coaches and players who deserved and loved to wear our nation's colours. Coach Pieter de Villiers shouldn't be coach, Heyneke Meyer should. According to media reports, Meyer was told that he edged De Villiers but they were undergoing transformation, so you guess the rest. All I'm saying is that our government majors on minors too much. 

counter-revolutionary
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

sero147

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
the truth is that Heyneke Meyer didnt get the job because he was going to give us the same game and mentality of the Bulls, and that game has been found to be wanting, (check where the Blue Bulls ended in this years Super 14),
what you are saying is that we should just let them be and let them carry on wit their bullshit. what you are saying is like telling a black kid not to skate because it is percieved as a whites only activity.

That Bastard Crook

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

Ayo you my nigga an' all but son you displaying some serious Model C Syptoms right there. What da f***? Son I played Inside Centre and Flyhalf for W.P. U/15, U/17 and U/19 B.; so I think I know what I'm talking 'bout. f*** Heyneke Meyer, what da f*** has he ever done? Dude had three straight losing seasons at the Bulls then stole the Super 14 Title from Dick Muir in da last minute. Da Bulls play such f***ing predictable, boring, 10-Man, Neanderthal rugby, SARU did da country a favour by sending that f***ing moron overseas. No rugby BRAIN whatsoever. The South African Coaches Brains Trust consists of Pieter De Villiers, Gary Gold, Dick Muir, Ian Mac and Ra**ie Erasmus. Newlands Forever, f*** all you Northern Monkeys.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
see all this Black this/White this, affirmative this/affirmative that, model C this/transformation that,dutchman this/rugby is this,rugby aint that?

Botttom line, black players have to perform double b'cos their BLACK.

So tell me what the SPRINGBOK stands for to you?
@cash_sog

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Krook, Newlands can eat a fat one. I'm no Bulls fan but Meyer's man-management skills were proper. Model C tendancies? Come on man, you should know better, if not then tough. I don't to agree with you. Sharks to the death.