Springbok Emblem R.I.P.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
But sorry the Bok has to go!

im still asking... why u think the springbok must go

why do u always need a reason for CHANGE?
why dont u come up with a good reason why it must stay?
then maybe it'll stay.
make urself useful. dont just complain.
@cash_sog

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

then maybe it'll stay.

Cash, I think one-testicled unicorns exist, and that they f*** gravity fairies. Nobody can prove me wrong or come up with a reason why they don't exist, so therefore they must exist.

Instead of f***ing about with metaphysics, just admit you lost and that you couldn't argue your way out of a paper bag. If you look at this thread carefully (or even vaguely) you'll find plenty of reasons for it not to change.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

then maybe it'll stay.

change is great. misguided change is wasteful many other areas they could use the energy and money to better help fight racism in the sport. u say if must go but no real reason why it should go... if u say its racism im asking what about the emblem evokes racism.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

sero147

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
what invokes racism is that it was used as a tool for segregation, all south african sport representatives in the apartheid era where called springboks, u would have springbok colours for gymnastics or athletics, and now all the sporting codes have changed, why should rugby be the exeption??? is it because for your typical afrikaner the springbok is the only thing they have left that still represents what an afrikaner is? coz we took that flag away and now we busy with the streets.. shouldnt everything that represents racism be removed from the non-racial society we trying to build

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
If that's the case (non-racial socviety and all) why is the country still called South Africa? Why is Afrikaans still used in all Govt. buildings and institutions such as courts? Sometimes shit is much deeper than the first glance might suggest...
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
what invokes racism is that it was used as a tool for segregation, all south african sport representatives in the apartheid era where called springboks, u would have springbok colours for gymnastics or athletics, and now all the sporting codes have changed, why should rugby be the exeption??? is it because for your typical afrikaner the springbok is the only thing they have left that still represents what an afrikaner is? coz we took that flag away and now we busy with the streets.. shouldnt everything that represents racism be removed from the non-racial society we trying to build

well put. without Vilifing your argument... i hardly think removing the emblem will fix anything... its peoples state of mind that needs to change, they can call it anything as long as decision makers are racist nothing will change... how u change peoples mind state is the bigger problem...

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
It's funny how some arguments have been flying about in tha last couple of months regarding sporting codes first they counter attacked the decision to include black players in the rugby squad by saying there should be a white player in the Bafana, now they want all the apartheid building(including the union building) to be removed in response to the removal of the springbok *Funny shit*

PS: I AM "THEY"
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
@Rob, im sorry about your abuse as a child man.
Have you seen a counsellor about the abusers one-testicled unicorns stories he/she told you after violating your innocent soul?

@Sir Back the ??
Just let it go bruh. Thanks for answering your own question.saved me a lot of typing. but please check your spelling "Vilifing" eish :D

@Baas Gert, change ur damn profile name man!thats damn insensitive of you to post like that while niggas is talkin bout segregation and apartheid n shit!...i mean Baas? really man.
@cash_sog

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Have you seen a counsellor about the abusers one-testicled unicorns stories he/she told you after violating your innocent soul?

@Sir Back the ??
Just let it go bruh. Thanks for answering your own question.saved me a lot of typing. but please check your spelling "Vilifing" eish :D

@Baas Gert, change ur damn profile name man!thats damn insensitive of you to post like that while niggas is talkin bout segregation and apartheid n shit!...i mean Baas? really man.

I rest my case
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
@Sir Back the ??

i understand its above u... so its gone... and that was a typo

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

@Sir Back the ??

Ha ha ha ha Unicorns and LOL @ the abused child.Cash you should get banned first ;D ;D ;D ;D

"If the Springbok emblem is officially scrapped, After im long gone i would be remembered as The man who changed the face of rugby"-Butana Kompela

Oh lord help us  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
dude that signature pic of yours is HILARIOUS!!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Yeah, and its not from Deac, its from me, so change your sig.

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile

@Sir Back the ??

Now I'm beginning to see why Megan Gayspring changed his profile name........
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

@Sir Back the ??

Now I'm beginning to see why Megan Gayspring changed his profile name........

Go f*** yourself