Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Mr Kritik

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Mr Kritik, your days are numbered son; the primate sporting one of my cherished over-garments was one bridge too far. Now, with the status quo being as it is, I must of course a**ume that the Security Personnel within the Inner Circle of my Organisation have been compromised; how you quite managed to obtain access, extremely high-level access I might add, to my clandestine Command Centre has yet to be determined. Nonetheless Mr Kritik, I can promise you this: we WILL get to the bottom of it and we WILL find you. And when, not if, we do I will extract distinct pleasure from crushing you MYSELF. I have tasked my best people with this a**ignment and mark my words; there will be dire ramifications for any other A.G. Patrons implicated in this minor insurrection. This wanton pilfering of my apparel will go neither unchecked nor unpunished. We will swiftly apprehend all implicated suspetcs and their termination will serve as testimony to the ruthlessness, resolve and efficiency of our Organisation, excuse me Mr Kritik, but this is a Priority 1 call.........."Yes Number 2, what's your status?.........I see............Excellent work Number 2, keep me updated."......D'you sense that Mr Kritik? The walls closing around you? As we communicate, my people have already located your position via our G.P.S. capabilities. You have, at best, 4 minutes of life left; thereafter you WILL be terminated with extreme prejudice. If you peer out of your North-facing window at 2 o'clock you'll see a black Range Rover parked on the corner. At 9 o'clock you'll see a second Rover parked at the bottom of the street. Your most prudent course of action would be to surrender and pledge an Oath Of Allegiance to me. You will, of course, still die, but at least with some semblance of honour and dignity in tact. Murder without Mercy, Conquer without Compa**ion, Govern without Generosity, these are our watchwords Mr Kritik and many fine men have perished upholding them. Furthermore Mr Kritik, our Organisation has been in existence for over 3000 years, constantly redressing the imbalances of an imperfect World. Our motto Blood, Brotherhood, Death signals our utter dedication to duty. That, in essence, is the sound of inevitably Mr Kritik, any last words?

Regards,

Agent Smith.

N.B. Oh, apparently with the influx of new Home-Owners coupled with the Global Credit Crisis, Hell is somewhat tolerable this time of year..........
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

Big Elle

• U know u love 36 C's
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-5
  • In this Universe her sexuality is unrivalled
    • View Profile
i dont get it ??? r u trying 2 b a secret agent?

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Mr Korea-Crook....is this directed at The Kritik and is it because of what happened here:
http://www.africasgateway.com/forums/index.php?topic=24502.15

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
Yes my dear, unfortunately such dissident elements must be crushed, not nipped, in the bud. Such insults must be accordingly dealt with, forthwith and without mercy; that is, in a nutshell, the nature of our business. And may I just take the oppurtunity to say you look exceedlingly ravishing today, good enough to eat I might add. When the oppurtunity avails itself I would dearly like to take a "byte" out of your "luv", but not right now; I'm busy. In due course I will inform via SMS when the timing is right for us to rendevous. For now, just wait for my instructions.

Love, as always

Agent Smith.

N.B. I do detect the smell of Lacoste Inspiration eminating from your vicinity....
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

Big Elle

• U know u love 36 C's
  • AG Hustler
    • View Profile
hey koreacrook, do you have schizephrenia, a personality disorder or something cuz u just sound weird borderline creepy. do you have a girlfriend?

That Bastard Crook

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
If you're, by any chance, offering yourself to me, I must inform that I have already selected Luvbyte as my chosen mate. She possesses a cla**y, if somewhat reserved, demeanour; not unlike mine, coupled with the small fact that she finds my robust yet denonair masculinity utterly irresistable. I realise that I'm a lot of man, but just not enough for 9 women. Find another.

Regards,

Agent Smith

N.B. Apparently one of our affiliates, namely Nyambino The Esteemed Jeweler is in the market for a slut, also with your Vital Statistics, 36 C's......hmm........

The Kritik

• The Kritik
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
  • Respect is what you have to earn
    • View Profile
shit they on to me.....

damn! that monkey.............. >:(  >:(

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
If you're, by any chance, offering yourself to me, I must inform that I have already selected Luvbyte as my chosen mate. She possesses a cla**y, if somewhat reserved, demeanour; not unlike mine, coupled with the small fact that she finds my robust yet denonair masculinity utterly irresistable. I realise that I'm a lot of man, but just not enough for 9 women. Find another.

Crazy nigga, wats wrong with u, Pollsmoor done did u wrong dude, I dont roll like that, I'm not on some mad raper shit...

Dont u see the male symbol next to my name, I'm a man and women is wat i do...

Get the f*** outta here....

@ Big Elle: 36C sounds.....just about right....firm though

note to self: change username

That Bastard Crook

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
I say, absolutely shocking, excuse me MrLuvbyte while I summon Number 2......"Number 2, the intel on LuvByte proved to be bogus,......I expect I full Report on my table first thing in the morning, understood?"........"Yes Sir Agent Smith".......So...Big Elle...where were we?.........

Deliverence

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-4
  • Let me deliver you from your pain
    • View Profile
I say, absolutely shocking, excuse me MrLuvbyte while I summon Number 2......"Number 2, the intel on LuvByte proved to be bogus,......I expect I full Report on my table first thing in the morning, understood?"........"Yes Sir Agent Smith".......So...Big Elle...where were we?.........

Nice comeback hahahahahahaha lmao
The Truth... Its Real

The Kritik

• The Kritik
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
  • Respect is what you have to earn
    • View Profile

Crazy nigga, wats wrong with u, Pollsmoor done did u wrong dude, I dont roll like that, I'm not on some mad raper shit...

Dont u see the male symbol next to my name, I'm a man and women is wat i do...

Get the f*** outta here....

@ Big Elle: 36C sounds.....just about right....firm though

note to self: change username

shit!!!!!!!! the monkey's gay....................................???  :-\................ >:(

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
this has been amusing agent smith.

signed
the one.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

That Bastard Crook

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
So.....we meet again Mr Anderson.... I see you're masquerading under the moniker "Blakhroze"......reminds me of the first time I captured you, when you went by the, now infamous, moniker of "Neo". Needless to say, inevitability has resurrected once me again and I must say I feel rather refreshed, invigorated so to speak. You can run but you can't hide from inevitability Mr/s Anderson.........

Big Elle

• U know u love 36 C's
  • AG Hustler
    • View Profile

brotha please u probably abuse little children.

That Bastard Crook

• AG Regular
    • View Profile

brotha please u probably abuse little children.
[/b]

I have never committed such a grotesque act...some of my best friends are little children..........