Africasgateway.com

Tragedy

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
^^^ Co-sigg... @ Pyro who's that dude rockin' that silly coat on your avy :) Is he supposed to be gay dracula or a pimp?
LOL. avy's are supposed tell say a lot about their characters, could this mean anything???.....

What does mine say
You a crazy maf***er.................. You like pron................  You prolly still watch cartoons (selective about which though)
Brb with more.
As i said females will do it better.
Thanks miss.......

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
^^^ Co-sigg... @ Pyro who's that dude rockin' that silly coat on your avy :) Is he supposed to be gay dracula or a pimp?
LOL. avy's are supposed tell say a lot about their characters, could this mean anything???.....

What does mine say
You a crazy maf***er.................. You like pron................  You prolly still watch cartoons (selective about which though)
Brb with more.

wow, how ironc that is coming from someone who fantasises a cartoon idol and even goes far as using it as his pic on the net, rather than using his own pic. whats funny is that the same person takes shots at people who watch cartoons.
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
what spongebob is doing is more like ananius mathe criticising people of doing crime like robbing and raping people
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
im just chilling on this chair till i see a reply from the youngster..... hehehehehe

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
you know before you type something on your pc, think about it
dont just put your finger on top of the button and press, you see thats some f***ed up ish

sometimes i come across situations where i dont even know what im typing and when i read that particular post i become shocked, i just cant remeber typing it coz my mind was busy on some other ish.

make sure all your senses are workin and are on track before oyu post nonsense here on ag, we are adults, who gives a f*** about spongebob, i mean, even my lil bor whos ten years old says that ish is for kids and even my lil nigga from across the street thinks spongebob is so 5 year old [ bear in mind that his only 8]

i just cant stop thining about this dudes age, im sitting here having a picture about this
old dude with beard standing on front of the tv laughing his a** off whilst some yellow drawing that is like a sponge with pores all over it.. is busy moving on the screen

must be some weird ish

Hood.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
^^ I wonder.

i bet you do

he rebbi so does milk get anything for this site, i mean, i know many dudes who have sites and are billionaires?
Hood.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
you know before you type something on your pc, think about it
dont just put your finger on top of the button and press, you see thats some f***ed up ish

sometimes i come across situations where i dont even know what im typing and when i read that particular post i become shocked, i just cant remeber typing it coz my mind was busy on some other ish.

make sure all your senses are workin and are on track before oyu post nonsense here on ag, we are adults, who gives a f*** about spongebob, i mean, even my lil bor whos ten years old says that ish is for kids and even my lil nigga from across the street thinks spongebob is so 5 year old [ bear in mind that his only 8]

i just cant stop thining about this dudes age, im sitting here having a picture about this
old dude with beard standing on front of the tv laughing his a** off whilst some yellow drawing that is like a sponge with pores all over it.. is busy moving on the screen

must be some weird ish

you see what i was talkiing about? i cant even remeber typing that post,

i laughed my a** of when i saw it
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
I don't think you doing good my friend, go see a docter ASAP.
And what about the money? Its not everything in the world man.

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
I don't think you doing good my friend, go see a docter ASAP.
And what about the money? Its not everything in the world man.

so is that supposed to be a statement that will crack everybody and have them quoting it and telling you that you the funniest dude on ag? well im not that kind of person who shuts thier mouth when some dude is out there talking crap about them
Hood.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

What does mine say
Brb with more.

wow, how ironc that is coming from someone who fantasises a cartoon idol and even goes far as using it as his pic on the net, rather than using his own pic. whats funny is that the same person takes shots at people who watch cartoons.
Taking shots? Buddy you obviously lack and crave action in your life if you think i'm taking shots, so much that you even make up stories of niggaz with non-existant careers.
Those kids you 'asked' prolly dont even exist, prolly just some other personalities you made up. Just like your career, their non existant.Funny, I swear thats a cartoon in your profile pic..... I could be wrong though.
You want me to load my pic up? Why? How many other people have their pictures on? Why dont YOU have one on?
I'll tell you why, coz you felt like a fool after what happened last time you loaded it.

And... I put that spongebob shit up coz I typed in "funny pics" and found a pic of a pair of spongebob sneakers, that's the first time i put a pic of spongebob on.

Hope that answers your questions. And what you doing taking shots at a 15 year old? Does it give you a sense of achievment? Self esteem problems obviously.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

What does mine say
Brb with more.

That not good enough for ya?

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
what's wrong with watching cartoons?

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Nothing. I just said he prolly watches cartoons. nothing else, I just a**umed he watches "dipopeye" ;D.

Thats if you talking to me. :-\