Africasgateway.com

Tragedy

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
This weekend i lost something so important to me, my only virtual son. I've had him for years, grew him up to be a man amongst the boyz. We had the greatest moments together, from LAN to prirating on the net, to almost being jacked.
TED and i where like father and son, when i first got him he was just a runner, i trained and slaved him to be fast. He ran at 3.0GHz unclocked, on hard gamin days he would be 3.4Ghz, with an overclocked 256MB Nvidia graphics card. We had years together, recently i got him a new case, it was hot, from his old school white case to a black professional gaming case, this time he had just a blue light to guide him, from tha old scrapy red isht he had.

So this weekend he past away, i almost cried. I was on the phone across the room when it happened, his last breath, the monitor just went blank, the PC on the floor was still running, i just thought its the 10min timer i had for saving elec, next thing i smelt smoke, first thing i did was look at the monitor, but i was wrong, i looked into the casin and there it was, smoke from the processor fan. i rushed an switched of the plug, stiped it and found it died.

I know my computers but never have i seen something like this, im still in shock. Im now back to being a parent of one.
DAMN.

Here are the pics of him.
BEFORE

AFTER

LetsogoLaPlastik

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-8
  • Wa tlala??
    • View Profile
*Pours out a lil liquor*
 :D
Ha o mpona oska.....nkatumela!!!!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
RIP...

Condolences dude, I know how you feel.

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Damn man! Bad luck. Hope you backed up.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Everything is working perfectly. The hard drive is in perfect runin condition. The ram is perfect, the psu is good. Its jst the processor, the motherboard is also runin gud. To me it seems just to be the processor. Bt im changing my full setup in a couple of weeks. Im looking to get some dual core isht in there, i thout bout quard core but the problem is the OS, its gona need me to change it in order to run it in full potential. But il see. I stil gota run it via the wifey.
Thats why i couldnt submit the battle isht.

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Is it the same monster that killed the psu?

I hope u do backups of all yo stuff...it aint nyc loosing all yo hard work...

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Everything is working perfectly. The hard drive is in perfect runin condition( I wud have killed myself if i lost the 250GB of pron). The ram is perfect, the psu is good. Its jst the processor, the motherboard is also runin gud. To me it seems just to be the processor. Bt im changing my full setup in a couple of weeks. Im looking to get some dual core isht in there, i thout bout quard core but the problem is the OS, its gona need me to change it in order to run it in full potential. But il see. I stil gota run it via the wifey.
Thats why i couldnt submit the battle isht.

:)

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
damn man, you must be f***ed up/ but its all good coz you still on th game with one pc left.

remember when my lil sis spit some juice on my hp laptop and the buttons just didnt click, the space bar, enter key, controller keys, esc key, and the rest of the numbers went working, i was pissed off and dragged her by her wig and tossed her outside my room, but i got it fixed but the costs were too much, i bought the ish for like 7gz and i fixed it with 2gz, what the f***?

im planning on getting myself a lcd screen pc in december, im still working on the budget coz i heard the  cpu costs 10gz alone, damn!!!!!

Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
@ Malcom E.K.K.S = i don't do pron my good friend, i hate that isht. me and the wife is against that isht.

@ luvbyte = Yeah bra, its the same isht.

@ mad rapper = that i could have done myself boet, you didn't need to take it in for repairs, my isht is dead, not swithing on what so ever.

but wait, im cooking something hot. Im getting new parts in soon, i have decided to get a new motherboard and processor with a new graphics card and all necesarry bits. Will update when she gets here, she not yet born so i can't give her a name....LOL

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
@ Malcom E.K.K.S = i don't do pron my good friend, i hate that isht. me and the wife is against that isht.

I cannot understand this.

My head hurts. Are you just saying this to mess with my perception of the world?

Any man that owns a pc and has access to the internet does pron. this is a law of nature.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

I cannot understand this.

My head hurts. Are you just saying this to mess with my perception of the world?

Any man that owns a pc and has access to the internet does pron. this is a law of nature.

o bua masepa.......

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Rebbi i think u shud join that "Yo momma" thread aka Bessie Cable ;D

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Rebbi i think u shud join that "Yo momma" thread aka Bessie Cable ;D

Why would i wanna do that??
If you give me a good reason i might.

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
no need anymore, i see u already made a comment, its only a matter of time before u catch a stray...plus mr luciano is in there too, he wanna know who u are...

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Here is the power supply Ted had just got, cost one it was. I'll try take the actual pic sometime later.

Omega iSonic Megapower 500W Modular Cabling

P4 / AMD ATX POWER SUPPLY WITH 2 X 80MM COOLING FANS , S-ATA CONNECTORS , PCI-E 6-PIN CONNECTORS , 20+4 PINS , DUAL RAILS +12V OUTPUT . ATX 2.0 STANDARD , PFC , AUTO FAN SPEED CONTROL , OVER LOAD PROTECTION , OVER VOLTAGE PROTECTION , SHORT CIRCUIT PROTECTION