Africasgateway.com

AG Helpline

Tonnes · 141 · 29105

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile
Most times when I want to cook chicken,I have a vision of frying/grilling it and lately I'm fascinated by the Portugues Chicken Spice from Robernson's,So where do I start with my vision?
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Most times when I want to cook chicken,I have a vision of frying/grilling it and lately I'm fascinated by the Portugues Chicken Spice from Robernson's,So where do I start with my vision?

I always thout dis would be a question a guy would ask, wow. Ausi over here be having lady like problems.
Anyway i would grill the isht, the pure ........ way, none of this portugues stuff. I get straight to the point.
Ya dig

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
Iif I have 10 spice at my disposal I throw them all in the pot

still maintain that that barbecue spice & the chicken spice are one in the same thing.. & are thus interchangeable..
one less thing to worry about..  ;)
chutney & those ready made sauces [esp. roasted garlic] are my sauces of choice.. work wonders
we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
Anybody with an experience of starting a life overseas what one should take notice of before taking a job offer, Here's the deal a batchelor going to live in Dubai(UAE) for 14000 AED(arab currency). Any help will be appreciated
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
Candy, just use your womaly instincts. It takes time to tap into them but once you do, you can do miracles! Also imagine that you're about to get married and your man's mom cooks real good. u know you him to be callin his friends over on sum... i cant miss my wifes cooking!

can someone give me a quick solution for a hurting tongue. i just pierced and it hurts like mad crazy....  :'(

speaking of miracles are you gonna survive not giving head for the duration

hahaha
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

afterbirth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
    • View Profile
anyone shed light on how journalists seem to have everyone's #..

we can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

We sell our souls to the devil and in return we are granted built in telephone directories that contain the contact details of every human being alive.

We also get freebies at all events, so it's worth the trade.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
you what?

Okay here's one person that can really tell you about my cooking and if I've improved ever since we moved in together.Yes my freind I want to learn as you have lost all hope in me.

uh tulz you haven't improved but i think serious cooking lessons will do * tho i really have lost all hope*

you guys live together and having a conversation on AG that u could be having amongst yourselves  ???
"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page

i sleep around alot so that kinda helps. Ferial Haffajee( Mail and Guardian editor) gave it me good. Also done some dirt with some girls at the Daily Sun..i also fingered baleka mbete back in 97..so she kinda owes me those conetcs casue my finger started to dissolve.

and its also cause were alcoholics who like to drunk dial about serious business any hour of the day. i only interview people when i'm drunk, that way i cant be held totally responsible for mis quoting people.

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

yak

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
so lets see how this helpline works. i'm looking for a place to stay in jhb, willing to pay around 2k should be somewhere close to rosebank, melville or even braamfontein. any suggestions?

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment
so lets see how this helpline works. i'm looking for a place to stay in jhb, willing to pay around 2k should be somewhere close to rosebank, melville or even braamfontein. any suggestions?

Holla at Nathan Dayspring  ;D im sure he got place for u

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
You out you flippen mind. 2 k for those areas ??? sorry boet, wont happen. Hold up.... depends how you wanna live. sharring and stuff?

yak

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
shit should have made that more clear. yah was thinking of sharing

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
You could live with me in the hills for 3k ;)

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
You could live with me in the hills for 3k ;)

which hills?
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up