Africasgateway.com

pa**word recovery software

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
fellow geeks none of you would happen to have a portable(usb) pa**word recovery software I can use, I'm not planning any mischief I'm trying to fix someone's pc but the person who set up the pc is long gone

That not good enough for ya?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Press f8 when logging in and it should start in safe mode.

Then log in as admin and change the account. It should work.

Or try this:
Place your Windows XP CD in your CD-ROM and start your computer (You need your XP CD is bootable as it should be - and that you have your bios set to boot from CD)

Keep your eye on the screen messages for booting to your cd Typically, it will be Press any key to boot from cd

Once you get in, the first screen will indicate that Setup is inspecting your system and loading files.

When you get to the Welcome to Setup screen, press ENTER to Setup Windows now
The Licensing Agreement comes next - Press F8 to accept it.

The next screen is the Setup screen which gives you the option to do a Repair.

It should read something like If one of the following Windows XP installations is damaged, Setup can try to repair it

Use the up and down arrow keys to select your XP installation (if you only have one, it should already be selected) and press R to begin the Repair process.

Let the Repair run. Setup will now check your disks and then start copying files which can take several minutes.

Shortly after the Copying Files stage, you will be required to reboot. (this will happen automatically you will see a progress bar stating Your computer will reboot in 15 seconds

During the reboot, do not make the mistake of pressing any key to boot from the CD again! Setup will resume automatically with the standard billboard screens and you will notice Installing Windows is highlighted.

Keep your eye on the lower left hand side of the screen and when you see the Installing Devices progress bar, press SHIFT + F10. This is the security hole! A command console will now open up giving you the potential for wide access to your system.

At the prompt, type NUSRMGR.CPL and press Enter. Voila! You have just gained graphical access to your User Accounts in the Control Panel.

Now simply pick the account you need to change and remove or change your pa**word as you prefer. If you want to log on without having to enter your new pa**word, you can type control userpa**words2 at the prompt and choose to log on without being asked for pa**word. After you ve made your changes close the windows, exit the command box and continue on with the Repair (have your Product key handy).

Once the Repair is done, you will be able to log on with your new pa**word (or without a pa**word if you chose not to use one or if you chose not to be asked for a pa**word). Your programs and personalized settings should remain intact.

Waylander

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-5
  • Eat shit and die, f***nutz!!
    • View Profile
    • check this shit out... its for your own good... beleive me..

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
thank you all, system admins are bitchmade lames

That not good enough for ya?

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Press f8 when logging in and it should start in safe mode.

Then log in as admin and change the account. It should work.
Lol. I've messed so many people around like this.
People are stupid, put an administrators pa**word on your computer so people cant get into your shit!

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
hmmmm. I think you got the help, i had this software is used to give to customers, but it died. Anyway say if you need more help. I might just bring back the Prison thread.

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Rebbi can u hook up a pa**word recovery software for archives (rar/zip)...

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
^^^ I'm not in a hurry man...weneva u can...no pressure...

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
^^^ I'm not in a hurry man...weneva u can...no pressure...

You might as well find the stuff you want elsewhere, cos rar pa**word crackers and stuff all work the same way. they use bruteforce or dictionary attacks and it could take hours or even days to recover a pa**word.

Quicker to just find the stuff you want and download it again.

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
I hear u Cable...the file is 97mb...i did find more links but it was after i've already downloaded de protected 1...and wen i think bout wasting bytes like that...eish...

I cant even trace the source of the file...and also read that it can take the whole year to crack it dependin on the length of the pa**word...but i'll c, maybe i'll get sum1 to download it for me...

...was hoping that i might get lucky with the software...

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I hear u Cable...the file is 97mb...i did find more links but it was after i've already downloaded de protected 1...and wen i think bout wasting bytes like that...eish...

I cant even trace the source of the file...and also read that it can take the whole year to crack it dependin on the length of the pa**word...but i'll c, maybe i'll get sum1 to download it for me...

...was hoping that i might get lucky with the software...

What is it? Maybe I have it or can help you find the source.

Blac Satyr

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-8
  • Magnifiko
    • View Profile
The otha day I inserted my usb from Mac & tried to copy some data but all of a sudden it just locked!  so basically all the data that were on my usb was trapped & I could no longer save or do ish on my usb. Damn, felt like hell!!!
Blac's V.day's R&B(Rhythm & Ba**) Reshuffled Mix:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3sdnz0

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
i swear i posted this thread:

http://www.africasgateway.com/forums/index.php?topic=24113.15

just look here, i think i did post it here, if not you just have to wait a day or so and i will be able to up it again.

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
What is it? Maybe I have it or can help you find the source.

Its that Jack Herrera album....this is the file: Jack_Herrera.uhuru7.rar from this link LINK REMOVED/?d=HV2OCAAW which i found through 4megaupload.com

I tried seaching all ova for a possible blog or site wer this might hav been posted but no luck...even tried searching for uhuru7 which i suspect is the guy's username...

i swear i posted this thread:

http://www.africasgateway.com/forums/index.php?topic=24113.15

just look here, i think i did post it here, if not you just have to wait a day or so and i will be able to up it again.

doesnt look lyk its there....