Mad · 20 · 5107

SOYA DADDY

• BIG SPACE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +4/-3
  • www.myspace.com/spacevein
    • View Profile
    • Official BiG Space Music page
ha,ha..i thought you were gangster? all that talk of EC gangstas and what not...mr mad rapper...shame...

ive got my fingers crossed that what you say is true and i hope he catches you. i would love to watch him feed you your grandma's sliced up punani.

http://WWW.SPACESWAGGER.BLOGSPOT.COM
[IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd205/metalhead_xox/Animate

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
This kid has a crazy imagination. He should write grade 1 readers for retarded kids. They might believe his shit.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 11:13:36 PM by Cable »

The Kritik

• The Kritik
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
  • Respect is what you have to earn
    • View Profile
Then go for your lil sis, f*** her real hard and get another nicca to get her pregnant
:D shootin blanks huh?

NOPE, i just don't pregnant kids, you must keep in mind im a father.

I heard a friend telling me about this, he wanted me to locate you via the net(AG), i will get you next time you logon.
What he want to do to you?? I don't know, but here is what i would do:

If i was that nicca i would start with your moms, kill her and make it blatant. Then go for your lil sis, f*** her real hard and get another nicca to get her pregnant, if thats not enough get a close friend to suggest suicide to her. then i find you and kick your a**(HARD), melt plastic on your balls and have the head of your d$%* cut into pieces.

LOL.
Im just having a great morning scaring you.

jesus.......rebbi you need help man, you know it would be cool if i was the one threatening this dude, but now its vice versa the mufceker is threatening me, i got one this morning too, he says his f***en serious and if i dont live his chick alone, he is going to cut me into pieces, im planning to see a shrink and get his a** crazy as f***

this nuca really sound crazy man

i always thought it was cool sending a person a threat, those "or else" statements felt good when i said them to nuccas, bt i never thought it can be this scary when someone says it on you.

i used to threaten people a lot, my neighbour is laso on my victim list, he owed me 500bucks and delayed to pay for like 2 weeks, so i just called him and told him "you have a very good family, and yo daughter is doing great at school, not mentioning your son who has just received a top footballer award at school, it would be very said to lose such a family,espicially from a house bombing or just a gang slaughter" first thing on the morning my money was on my doorstep

Why you post this twice you that scared???
Anyway, people take certain things far, just watch out, you'll end up dead dude. this is the real life.

Ah! ah!.........ok! wats that all abt?

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
threatening someone can be really devastating, i almost got my a** killed by some dude

he was famos for being a coward and he always ran away when a fight came up, so i decided to take an advantage of his cowardness, i borrowed him R5 and told him to give it back within 24 hours, we agreed....but my friends told me to go and get it within 12 hours coz the dude is going to run away with my money, so i approached him 5 hours later after i have given him the money...so i came along with two of my friends and asked for me money

me : hey dude thers been a change of plans

him:  what plans?

me: i need the money now

him: but that was not part of the deal, i promised to give you tommorrow?

me: dude are you going to give me my money now? tell me or else.......

him: or else what?

me: [shocked a lil by the answer] hey i want my money or il kick your butt now

him: what are you waiting for then? kick me

me: haaaaaaaaaaaayooooooo *choke* [ he grabbed me by my throat b4 i could even swallow saliva]

asked my friends to help me get his hands of my neck, after getting the help i ran like i never ran b4

dont underestimate cowards
Hood.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik