N.A 187 · 10 · 2673

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-11
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
 IM TRYING TO CHANGE A krs 1 TRACK AND SHE SHOOTS MY a** ON HER PHONE CAM, R WE REALLY FREE WILL OUR a**ES. MEN LOOK OUT, SISTERS SAY THEY USUALLY TREATED AS SEX OBJECTS BUT ..WHEN  HUGO BOSS ADDS ONLY HAS SO CALLED PRITTY WHITE BOY MALES,  let a nigga jump ON HUGO AND ITS SUDDENLY COOL

QUALITY GOES ???????

CHECK DA NU FANTA ADDS????

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
wow...high as a kite
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
its amazing the shit u read when on the net at f***in 1 in the morning but umm what is this f***ery

That not good enough for ya?

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
this thread is on point, i co-sign the ish

girls like our butts more than make up itself,

same ish just happened yesterday, when i decided to rest my baggy pants and duragz abd all the hip hop clothing gear, i just rocked some straight lev'is strauss jeans [ black ones] a markham golf t shirt and a relay sports jacket, some loxion culca shades, and  i rocked some light brown arno shoes, the hair was short and trimmed to the back of the head, so shiny and fresh, and the ice in my ears was like a russian snow man

i was looking fresh to life man, and as i was on the cue to pay the bill in some shop, some hick was behind me and i thought i heard her say " nice a** playa'......liked the compliment a lot, but it all changed after i turned around to take a look at her face, i was shocked to find a white chick aged around about 75 smilling on me,....what the f***? was like eeeeeyyyuuuuwwwwwww!!!111 :P

the bitch had lipstick and her dull make up on. and same shit happened when some 67 year old neighbour of mine went nude on my butt saying, its out of this world.

scary part is the muf***er is a man...damn!!!!!!
Hood.

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
this thread is on point, i co-sign the ish

girls like our butts more than make up itself,

same ish just happened yesterday, when i decided to rest my baggy pants and duragz abd all the hip hop clothing gear, i just rocked some straight lev'is strauss jeans [ black ones] a markham golf t shirt and a relay sports jacket, some loxion culca shades, and  i rocked some light brown arno shoes, the hair was short and trimmed to the back of the head, so shiny and fresh, and the ice in my ears was like a russian snow man

i was looking fresh to life man, and as i was on the cue to pay the bill in some shop, some hick was behind me and i thought i heard her say " nice a** playa'......liked the compliment a lot, but it all changed after i turned around to take a look at her face, i was shocked to find a white chick aged around about 75 smilling on me,....what the f***? was like eeeeeyyyuuuuwwwwwww!!!111 :P

the bitch had lipstick and her dull make up on. and same shit happened when some 67 year old neighbour of mine went nude on my butt saying, its out of this world.

scary part is the muf***er is a man...damn!!!!!!

;D I think Mad rapper has finally met his match or friend or maybe even alter ego...hmmm
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

yung gulen

• Your Boss Homie!!
  • Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-1
  • tha #1 hustler
    • View Profile
 :) ;) :D :) :)
u neva knw wat will happen
until it happened

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-10
  • im a BEAUTIFUL MESS.....
    • View Profile
 ;D ya ne......
mind is what im made of
where my spoken word is formed
lie not for this here is what mind is

the re-birth of me....the potrait of life

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-11
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
One..its mind blowin couzo. i thot we shld perve on em but then they turn around and...that i'll censore myself.

u know when u gettin laid and it just feels ryt then the mu'ff***er spanks u..DAMMMMN. Overrated

Ladies dat aint cool, coz once i start spanking...CENSORED!!!

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
 link=topic=24591.msg178659#msg178659 date=1224675355]
One..its mind blowin couzo. i thot we shld perve on em but then they turn around and...that i'll censore myself.

u know when u gettin laid and it just feels ryt then the mu'ff***er spanks u..DAMMMMN. Overrated

Ladies dat aint cool, coz once i start spanking...CENSORED!!!
[/quote]

;D hehehe, stop it maan mad rapper![quote author=N.A 187
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

damn i like it when its summer, i get the opportunity to see these chicks and their big butts
i have this cute neighbour of mine, damn bitch is so cute man, even beyonce dont stand a f***ing chance man, when its summer i usually visit her a lot coz i know shawty will be rocking them short mini skirts

i go deep in her dress and try to look out for anything that looks like a f***ing underwear, when i visited her i used to wear those old age spectacles that look like they got a zoom ish on em, when you look at something, they like zoom it on and make it close, so when i was 15 i used to steal my granns and go around the streets and check the girls in the mini skirts out, i used to piss out cats who distrubed me whilest im on the look out. if you want to piss me off, go infornt of my tv when im watching pron, im telling you the ish is on nucca

so i used to spank chicks everytime in summer, i would go to sleep wityh my hand hurting as f***. i even smacked dudes with big butts just to tease em but i also got some few fists and kicks in my a** for that. but it was all cool

Hood.