Africasgateway.com

MORALE - THE RISING STAR

cash · 93 · 29152

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
I think Morale is dope people. To me he is that MC with swag and relevant shit. See how he killed Maggz, L Tido, L.E.S on that Glitterati track called stinger. With lines like "Your family tree is my shoulder height which makes my dick longer than your father's life." Then he spat one of the most relevant shit on I Am, Best ends and I got my mind. I qoute, "My hood friends turned into killers/My model C friends became doctors and lawyers" (so true). As for Sean page. Nice producer, Mceeing? well if the track I heard with Morale on it, he can't even touch the Still born baby. I gotta get his album.
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

Habbit

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-4
    • View Profile
I think Morale is dope people. To me he is that MC with swag and relevant shit. See how he killed Maggz, L Tido, L.E.S on that Glitterati track called stinger. With lines like "Your family tree is my shoulder height which makes my dick longer than your father's life." Then he spat one of the most relevant shit on I Am, Best ends and I got my mind. I qoute, "My hood friends turned into killers/My model C friends became doctors and lawyers" (so true). As for Sean page. Nice producer, Mceeing? well if the track I heard with Morale on it, he can't even touch the Still born baby. I gotta get his album.

Dude...u must be high on somethin'...Maggz kills all those clowns in that track...

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
Still don get that 'punchline'..No matter how much i try..Maybe Don needs to hook me wit the same trees he's been blazin..if there's any joint that Mo killed its that 'mind on my nine' on Hype vol 15
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

QuinDEeh

• all hail!!
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
I wont lie to you or even try put up face with cash even tho he ma boi !

Crack boys ..... I aint down man. I dont do to well with the flossing rap mentality. I like me that real ish. Like MrC * sorry for name dropping * But thats wussup for me. That Thug sound , all rugged and raw. I aint down for cats that rap about fast cars and still live at home with mommy * last time i checked Mo still does *

But i aint feeling crack rap.  :(
[/quote]

Dammnn Jay... you speak so well and diligently, when i grow up, i wan speak just like you do. ;D
is a royal thing..

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Dammnn Jay... you speak so well and diligently, when i grow up, i wan speak just like you do. ;D
How does one speak diligently?

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

ha ha ha! yeah. and im diligently trying to figure out how jay diligently spoke
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile

with dilligence...duh  :)

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

Damn non props givers!!! Yes my humble servent , you may but only aspirer to be like the Great Jay !! But with hard work and appalling spelling and amazingly good looks, you have nothing to worry about.

Deliverence

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +3/-4
  • Let me deliver you from your pain
    • View Profile
Damn non props givers!!! Yes my humble servent , you may but only aspirer to be like the Great Jay !! But with hard work and appalling spelling and amazingly good looks, you have nothing to worry about.

not from what ive heard  ::)

morale is a fantastic story teller, unlike the punchline mc's that just throw around big words he has the ability to keep u listening
The Truth... Its Real

Dr. Kanazawa

• Fcuk your couch!
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • cd's nutz
    • View Profile

I'm sure Lady B.I.G is gonna kick herself when she finds out she's 3 years older than Jay
I repeat...fcuk your couch

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
No video is f***ing with that I am track at the moment... He was dope on that track. FWYH....

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

not from what ive heard  ::)

morale is a fantastic story teller.
Is that so?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Morale is still developing his craft and if the dude keeps focus,i think he will get there.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Morale is still developing his craft and if the dude keeps focus,i think he will get there.

where?

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

where?

ha ha ha! to the top
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up