Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

MORALE - THE RISING STAR

cash · 93 · 29153

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Peace to Morale Veritaz. He's a hardworker and a gifted writer. Nothing but love and respect from me.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Peace to Morale Veritaz. He's a hardworker and a gifted writer. Nothing but love and respect from me.

Dude, you really gotta stop with this loving business.

That's old school. Nowadays hate is the new black(lez)
You gotta hate everything and everyone.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
@Cable. Why?
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

WORDSMITH

• The wap up starts at the bottom.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-21
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com
Look the I am track is dope and as for the hatin'... do it for a reason. HATERS.
"Hip Hip is Hip Hip, We quick to Judge,
But we aint quick enough to not be Judged"
- Philo (Bloem Cat)

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
Look the I am track is dope and as for the hatin'... do it for a reason. HATERS.

...Cnt u say something is wack without tryna hate?.....

Zee-Supreme

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Mo is my homeboy, I have known him since we where youngins in the game. I am proud of his progress. I mean he is getting his content out there and working on building his craft and his brand.I always believe that he was going to make it. He has a gift that needs to be heard, a profound story to tell. See people will tear you apart take it stride they help build your character, to push through perserve. I am just proud man..This just made my day that this conversation is happening and it's not just a pipedream
img]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g288/soweto_photos/Doughboy_Avatar1.gif.jpg[/img]

Z MONEY BAGZ AKA DOUGHBOY SWAG>>>>AKA "IM BACK B!TCHES"

'SO SAY GOODNIGHT TO AG'S BADGUY'

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
I think Morale is dope people. To me he is that MC with swag and relevant shit. See how he killed Maggz, L Tido, L.E.S on that Glitterati track called stinger. With lines like "Your family tree is my shoulder height which makes my dick longer than your father's life." Then he spat one of the most relevant shit on I Am, Best ends and I got my mind. I qoute, "My hood friends turned into killers/My model C friends became doctors and lawyers" (so true). As for Sean page. Nice producer, Mceeing? well if the track I heard with Morale on it, he can't even touch the Still born baby. I gotta get his album.

Dude...u must be high on somethin'...Maggz kills all those clowns in that track...

Maggz? Killed who? Please man, Morale murdered the joint. I dare you to qoute me one intelligent line from Maggz on that joint, flip You can even qoute more from the verse by L'tido.
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
Still don get that 'punchline'..No matter how much i try..Maybe Don needs to hook me wit the same trees he's been blazin..if there's any joint that Mo killed its that 'mind on my nine' on Hype vol 15
Oh well ???
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

Zee-Supreme

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
I think Morale is dope people. To me he is that MC with swag and relevant shit. See how he killed Maggz, L Tido, L.E.S on that Glitterati track called stinger. With lines like "Your family tree is my shoulder height which makes my dick longer than your father's life." Then he spat one of the most relevant shit on I Am, Best ends and I got my mind. I qoute, "My hood friends turned into killers/My model C friends became doctors and lawyers" (so true). As for Sean page. Nice producer, Mceeing? well if the track I heard with Morale on it, he can't even touch the Still born baby. I gotta get his album.

Dude...u must be high on somethin'...Maggz kills all those clowns in that track...

Maggz? Killed who? Please man, Morale murdered the joint. I dare you to qoute me one intelligent line from Maggz on that joint, flip You can even qoute more from the verse by L'tido.

"No love just a cold stare, I came looking for competitors but coast clear"- Maggz

Don't sleep on Maggzito... I got an advance copy of his advance copy " The breakout"

" Game official like ref with a whistle, your a subscriber dog, I got real issues"- Maggz " God Gave me This"

"Lost" on the Maggz mixtape is sick, flow and all. Morale is that dude. Why is yall mad, let homie get his shine on damn
img]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g288/soweto_photos/Doughboy_Avatar1.gif.jpg[/img]

Dr. Kanazawa

• Fcuk your couch!
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • cd's nutz
    • View Profile
Yeah Maggz has a lot of potential.
I repeat...fcuk your couch

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
Mo is my homeboy, I have known him since we where youngins in the game. I am proud of his progress. I mean he is getting his content out there and working on building his craft and his brand.I always believe that he was going to make it. He has a gift that needs to be heard, a profound story to tell. See people will tear you apart take it stride they help build your character, to push through perserve. I am just proud man..This just made my day that this conversation is happening and it's not just a pipedream
awwww heartfelt , but that way to much props for his weak self. Maybe I should say hi and see if his grown up since the last time.

Zee-Supreme

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
awwww heartfelt , but that way to much props for his weak self. Maybe I should say hi and see if his grown up since the last time.

I don't know did Mo dog you or something.You got a lot of animosity built up in ya. We aint mad atcha. Keep on keeping on

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

I don't know did Mo dog you or something.You got a lot of animosity built up in ya. We aint mad atcha. Keep on keeping on
Shame, he but only wishes to bag alla dis!