Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

strip poker

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-10
  • im a BEAUTIFUL MESS.....
    • View Profile
has anyone ever played? well here's the thing....i decided to last week thursday but was left with my pants and my bra :-[ well lets just say i had to pay to keep what i had on :-[ but it was mad fun tho ;D ;D :D
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 04:23:32 PM by mphossiblepunkstah »
mind is what im made of
where my spoken word is formed
lie not for this here is what mind is

the re-birth of me....the potrait of life

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
^^^ The rules shud be tight for it to be fun,i.e no member is allowed to buy themself out, once u in, u go all the way...

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
^^^ The rules shud be tight for it to be fun,i.e no member is allowed to buy themself out, once u in, u go all the way...

so i take it you've played?
mind is what im made of

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Never played poker, but I have played strip Trivial Pursuit and strip Scrabble.

They're like the nerd versions of strip poker.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile

so i take it you've played?

A lot of times at college, i was the only guy in the room all the times i took part :)

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
damn im so dissapointed, i thought this thread was about strippers and poking a**es, shit i you could have seen me reaching for my mouse when i saw this thread, my fingers were ready to type some sex ish
Hood.

mphossiblepunkstah

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
damn im so dissapointed, i thought this thread was about strippers and poking a**es, shit i you could have seen me reaching for my mouse when i saw this thread, my fingers were ready to type some sex ish

you need help....serious help, not just with your spelling but with your retarded self :P
mind is what im made of

Dr. Kanazawa

• Fcuk your couch!
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • cd's nutz
    • View Profile

you need help....serious help, not just with your spelling but with your retarded self :P
Dude ain't got no problems..he's just a virgin that's all and his emotions tend to run high too. How are the matric exams coming along Mad?
I repeat...fcuk your couch

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

Dude ain't got no problems..he's just a virgin that's all and his emotions tend to run high too. How are the matric exams coming along Mad?

you should have asked me that question in 2006 when i was doing matric you cocksucker, damn dont eve want to think about matric exams, espicially since im still recovering from the trauma i got from the english paper, ish was too hard
Hood.

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
you should have asked me that question in 2006 when i was doing matric you cocksucker, damn dont eve want to think about matric exams, espicially since im still recovering from the trauma i got from the english paper, ish was too hard

clearly :-\
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind