Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

coup d'état

Dey Ace Ones

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Get a tap on an underworld syndicate domiciled in JHB's inner city (downtown citadel) comprised of expatriates of boisterous bohemian valor united in solidarity & congenial complaisance to bridge tha African divide and make strides towards draftin a Hip Hop Constitution of relevance 2 Africa's own forum of debate and growing concern.

Armoured with a thrifty networkn savvy across boards we invite affiliation from all walks of life,frategnities etc. 2 help expedite tha emergence of this (Hip Hop's) globalising facet in it's fortified entirety as we intrinsicly digress a nu timeline and format.

Don't sleep on a new revoultion unTELEVISED 

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
Get a tap on an underworld syndicate domiciled in JHB's inner city (downtown citadel) comprised of expatriates of boisterous bohemian valor united in solidarity & congenial complaisance to bridge tha African divide and make strides towards draftin a Hip Hop Constitution of relevance 2 Africa's own forum of debate and growing concern.

Armoured with a thrifty networkn savvy across boards we invite affiliation from all walks of life,frategnities etc. 2 help expedite tha emergence of this (Hip Hop's) globalising facet in it's fortified entirety as we intrinsicly digress a nu timeline and format.

In plain, simple English for those of us who don't speak ANCYL?
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
hey dude why you gonn do us like this? i just dont understand these muf***ers

coup d tat is a book written by hitler whilst he was in prison, not sure if i remeber correctly but the phrase means somethin like " my struggle"... ok fine..my main point is, why the hell would you name yo so called hip hop movement after a pliticians book? you thought we didnt know the phrase and so you came up with it and tell lies pretending like it was your own idead? cmon dude we not that stupid,

dont f word with us
Hood.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile

coup d tat is a book written by hitler whilst he was in prison, not sure if i remeber correctly but the phrase means somethin like " my struggle"... ok fine..my main point is, why the hell would you name yo so called hip hop movement after a pliticians book? you thought we didnt know the phrase and so you came up with it and tell lies pretending like it was your own idead? cmon dude we not that stupid,

dont f word with us

Get your facts right, my struggle is mein kempf... Go tell your history teacher that he a retard,tell him ekks sent ya...

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile

In plain, simple English for those of us who don't speak ANCYL?

Someone is riding around Jozi inner city in a coupe and he wants people to join him, but they should'nt bring their tv's...

I think... ???
Real Recognise Real

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Someone is riding around Jozi inner city in a coupe and he wants people to join him, but they should'nt bring their tv's...
I think... ???

??? ??? All of that just to say this? What a shame....

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

I almost choked on my lunch when I read this.

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment

Didnt anyone notice the pattern of spelling mistakes... this is mad raper again

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile

dont f word with us

Get your facts right, my struggle is mein kempf... Go tell your history teacher that he a retard,tell him ekks sent ya...

dude i dont give a f*** about the meaning of the phrase but fact is...its stil political, how you gon mix hip hop and politics?

u aint smart as you thought you nuthead
Hood.

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile

coup d tat is a book written by hitler whilst he was in prison, not sure if i remeber correctly but the phrase means somethin like " my struggle"
???
 now this man has reached a new frontier of unrivalled baffoonery

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile

coup d tat is a book written by hitler whilst he was in prison, not sure if i remeber correctly but the phrase means somethin like " my struggle"
???
 now this manboy has reached a new frontier of unrivalled baffoonery
^^^Cosign
Real Recognise Real

biz-ark-human

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Corporate Nemesis on bandcamp

???

Indeed

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com

I almost choked on my lunch when I read this.

I almost choked on my f***ing tongue ring!  :o ;D

???

Indeed

ROFLMAO!!!
spread love in da music

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile

I think... ???

Lol.... ;D ;D