Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Sachin, Brian, Ricky

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Ayo I still can't figure this out; who is the greatest batsman of the modern era? I mean usually I'd go with Brian Lara as the greatest ever. But Sachin is the greatest run scorer in the history of both forms of the game (16,000 in O.D.I.'s and 12,000 in Tests) and Ricky Ponting is a machine. Aestethically I'd prolly go with Brian, technically with Sachin, but practically (if I was 6 wicketes down and had a choice of which one of the three to send out) I'd go with Ricky. But those three are animals yo.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
Gary Kirsten
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Tendukar, son,period. Did u watch his recent performance he still the best since 95.

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Tendukar, son,period. Did u watch his recent performance he still the best since 95.

Yeah Sachin mad nice wid his, but kid how many niggas you know got 375, 400 NOT OUT  :o :o AND 501 on their First Cla** CV's? Chosing between Brian and Sachin is like sayin' Magic was nicer than Bird or vice versa. Still undecided, plus Ricky's still lurking in the background.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

blak boy

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Gary Kirsten
Lol

depends which format of the game, for one day games it's Tendulkar no doubt, good to watch, quick scorer and more consistent otherwise Jayasuriya would be my vote. For tests Ponting has an enviable record and Lara is the ish, i'd go for lara cause he goes big though inconsistent and he has that stance of his when batting and he is way dope
y blood will nourish the tree that will bear the fruits of
freedom.
Tell my people that I love them. They must continue the fight."
Solomon Mahlangu

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
Lara bodies them in talent. Sachin is a wonderfully gifted well rounded player. Ponting is just so consistent. Very hard to say who's best. THey all bring so much into the game. Runs dont mean anything tho.

Word to Gary Kirsten tho.
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

blak boy

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Runs dont mean anything tho.
lol, um i'm sure almost all cricketers will disagree with you on this one
anyway how do you figure?
freedom.
Solomon Mahlangu

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com
Sachin, Iv bin a fan since 96, I actually thought he was over but he proved me wrong, what bowt Kallis people?
9 tha Pedigree

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
I meant runs dont mean anything, when your trying to determine the best.

If a dude gets into a squad at 29 (Retires at 35) and scores 8000 runs at an average of 60

and a guy starts playing at 19 (Also retires at 35) and scores 15000 runs at an average of 35

He has more runs but is he better?

What about a guy who's carreer gets cut short due to injury? Runs arent everything but they do contribute to determining who's tops.

yak

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
Both are brilliant, but overall I would say tendulkar is ripping lara a new a**hole. while lara might have had the greatest individual scores, hitting the 400s and what not, he was damn selfish and in my opinion not much of a team player. for me ponting doesn't even register, i will put him in the same cla** a kallis a step below true cricketing brilliance

blak boy

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
@nYambinO the Jeweler, Now that you clarified your point i agree, especially when you consider Sachin has played like 15 more tests than lara and has one double test hundred to his name whereas Lara scores a lot of runs and he scored them in a shorter timespan, as Sachin started in the 80's. It depends on the format of the game as well, at least for myself that is.

@yak Lara was the only chance WI had of winning tests in the last 10 years, 15 in you count the discount that Walsh and Ambrose had no real support in terms of bowling. I do agree that Kallis, Ponting, Dravid are a bit below them.

freedom.
Solomon Mahlangu

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
Sachin and Lara are neck&neck, and a notch above Ricky. I'd compare Ricky with Kallis and probably Dravid. Ricky would probably come out tops with Kallis a close second.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I go for Makhaya Ntini, the Mdingi Express.

Is that a joke?? Makhaya never hit a century or a half in his life or you just wanted to namedrop him ;D ;D ;D ;D

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I go for Makhaya Ntini, the Mdingi Express.

Is that a joke?? Makhaya never hit a century or a half in his life or you just wanted to namedrop him ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yeah, but can those other cats rape like him?