Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Sick in Jail

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
I really don't know how to feel about this subject. Last night I watched special a**ignment and the footage was disgusting.
People are dying in South African Jails.
One dude was told while he was applying for medical perol that the only way his leaving the prison earlier would be throw AVBOB.  :'(
People in wheel chairs getting No a**istance.
HIV AIDS is a huge killer in jails and people are left to die.
I know they aint saints, but that makes me wonder what kind of government we have. I mean why are there no arv's in jail? huh?

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
That shud be motivation enough to try and stay outta jail then innit?
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
You got a point, but it's a fact that people find themselves there and we cant pretend it aint happening!!! You mean to tell me you don know anyone in jail? and if they were sick or rapped and got infected with HIV /AIDS that you want to see them die?

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +8/-7
    • View Profile
prob is jay, sm ppl who r nt in jail dn get arv's etha, i'd rather c them get the meds 1st.
did u eva c tht disturbin documentary about the numbers gang @pollsmoor,terrifying...i think it was by sky one,ross kemp went in 4the interviews.
You are your best thing! - Toni Morrison (Beloved)

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
prob is jay, sm ppl who r nt in jail dn get arv's etha, i'd rather c them get the meds 1st.
did u eva c tht disturbin documentary about the numbers gang @pollsmoor,terrifying...i think it was by sky one,ross kemp went in 4the interviews.

Ross Kemp on Gangs is awesome. Anyone got any more episodes? I have the Pollsmoor one and one about some gang from Ecuador operating in the US.

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
You got a point, but it's a fact that people find themselves there and we cant pretend it aint happening!!! You mean to tell me you don know anyone in jail? and if they were sick or rapped and got infected with HIV /AIDS that you want to see them die?

Yeah! well <sigh> thing is im sure if u speak to certain government officials they will tell u all that is being done... give u the whole shlep about "it takes time" quite frankly it probably boils down to people not caring. cos then  something wud have been done... cos it is unfortunate. at the same time u have someone who says why should expensive drugs be used on a criminal when even innocent people outside dont get it. its tricky

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
Yeah peep that doc where that one white boy was rapped by 21 men ( I cried )
Listen, those other people out there are not accounted by the government they are!  >:(

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
i make an effort not to watch prison doccies... it scares the shit out of me. leaves me with deep seated trauma for days. watched this one where this kid like 19 or so got raped when he first came in by these guys then one of the older dudes took him under his wing protected him the he became his "woman" cleaning and shit and getting f***ed at night... trauma.

Alcatel

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-3
  • wa gwan?
    • View Profile
I really don't know how to feel about this subject. Last night I watched special a**ignment and the footage was disgusting.
One dude was told while he was applying for medical perol that the only way his leaving the prison earlier would be throw AVBOB.  :'(
I know they aint saints, but that makes me wonder what kind of government we have. I mean why are there no arv's in jail? huh?

...atleast condoms
a ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ah! AHa ahh aa a a.....

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
i make an effort not to watch prison doccies... it scares the shit out of me. leaves me with deep seated trauma for days. watched this one where this kid like 19 or so got raped when he first came in by these guys then one of the older dudes took him under his wing protected him the he became his "woman" cleaning and shit and getting f***ed at night... trauma.
i feel u,im a girl bt i am disturbed in my spirit for days afta wachn tht,cnt imagine hw a guy wud feel.i wonda wy rappers like bragging about jail time?its the most horrible experience imaginable.i feel especially sori 4the yung minor offenders who suffer so much wen ther nt hardened criminals...
wats the story on female prisons?

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

...atleast condoms
There was a huge debate on this one. Conservatives  were so against it , they were on some " The government is condoning sextual interaction between prisoners". Then there was the realists that said " fact is that it's already happening and to prevent further more infection condoms must be distributed in jails! "  Needless to say they went back and forth and in that time period people were being infected. So I think condoms is a good start.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 09:51:49 AM by too much for AG »

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
u think jail niggas will use a condom?

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
u think jail niggas will use a condom?
This is just too deep for me. Honestly no, I dont think majority of them would. But thats not the point I'm trying to make here. Why are there no arv's? why do sick prisoners that have been examined by a medical practitioner get denied medical perol? Why is it that they cant be treated in a prison set-up? They dont need to go home.
And stats have proved ever since 1994 more prisoners have been dying in jail more than ever before. And if I'm not mistaken there were more black folk in jail at that time and before 1994 we had a white president, are we killing ourselves?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 10:03:44 AM by too much for AG »

Anna Sasin

• Silencer of Strumpets
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
its sad,bt unfortunately ther th last on the list of ppl tht ordinary citizens wna help, u knw hw ppl complain alredi about th 'preferential' treatment they get over law-abiding south africans.ppl rnt as sympathetic 2their plight in terms of spending more tax rands on their well-being.

THAT LADY!

• AG Elite Member
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile
its sad,bt unfortunately ther th last on the list of ppl tht ordinary citizens wna help, u knw hw ppl complain alredi about th 'preferential' treatment they get over law-abiding south africans.ppl rnt as sympathetic 2their plight in terms of spending more tax rands on their well-being.
Then i ask you this ..... where is that money that gets sent by foreign countries for this exact purpose? Why are the govenment officials indulging in that money? Huh? Money aint the problem in this country i tell you, we are the fcking problem!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 10:30:51 AM by too much for AG »