Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

The Gunners

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Ayo don't sleep on these kids; they straight nasty. 5-2 away from home :o :o at Fenerbache nog al, a ground were it's notoriously hard for visiting teams to get a win. Not for Arsenal though; you know how we do, while Fagchester United struggled to get past a lame Celtic outfit (a shadow of their former selves) needing TWO offside goals from Berbatov The Bulgarian. Arsenal is most definitely in da building, Champion's League or League or both, best believe we grippin' suttem this season!!!
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
needing TWO offside goals from Berbatov The Bulgarian.

YEah, those were so blindingly obvious, I can't believe they were allowed.

I don't know what's up with us though. We like making things hard for ourselves. How the f*** you gonna stroll around like they did last night, while you're playing away? they should have put them under in the first half, instead of playing as if they have all night to win.''

Anyway, I see no hope for Athletico at Anfield though.

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
To tell the absolute truth, Liverpool is the only English Club that I'm shook of in Europe. There's suttem different about their approach in the Champion's League cuz  they don't scare me in the E.P.L. And don't sleep on the Spanish Clubs either this season they might just spring a surprise on you at Anfield.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Nah, Athletico is pathetic. Did you see the pace we were playing at, and we still managed to dominate the game.

Not to mention how happy they were just for the draw at home. Imagine what they are gonna be like at Anfield, with the Liverpool crowd on their backs.

That Bastard Crook

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Pathetico Madrid maybe??

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
yeah,,, athletico don't have a chance at anfield. spanish clubs don't travel that well and liverpool always raise their game at home.

as much as we looked awesome going forward, the ease with which fenerbache penetrated our defence was very worrying. almunia kept us in the game on many occasions. if chelsea, barca, man u or any other of the top teams had had that many chances we'd have probably lost (especially as fener's defence was very generous).

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
hi hater

aguero>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Liverpoo

Somebody fetch the cheque book and give it to wenger

That not good enough for ya?

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
, while Fagchester United struggled to get past a lame Celtic outfit (a shadow of their former selves) needing TWO offside goals from Berbatov The Bulgarian.

Struggling? Those 2 goals were not offsides by the way...Y'all is just haters, hating on the champs, come next year in Rome and we will prove y we the bestest...

That Bastard Crook

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
hi hater

aguero>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Liverpoo

Somebody fetch the cheque book and give it to wenger

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Like we need a Cheque Book, check da financials; Arsenal's da healthiest Club in da Premiership in terms of income vs expenditure. We don't spend we just unearth rough-a** diamonds and sell em' to y'all AT a profit. Do names like Jermaine Pennant and Ashley Cole ring any bells? ;D ;Dall da way to da bank ;D ;D ;D

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
, while Fagchester United struggled to get past a lame Celtic outfit (a shadow of their former selves) needing TWO offside goals from Berbatov The Bulgarian.

Struggling? Those 2 goals were not offsides by the way...Y'all is just haters, hating on the champs, come next year in Rome and we will prove y we the bestest...

yeah cats stay hating on us for no reason man.only thing that counts is the end of the season.we'll see who talks the loudest then.Arsenal are looking very good though no denying that.Arsene is a master at grooming the youngins. Semi-Finals = MANU,BARCA,LIVERPOOL,CHELSEA. AGAIN. LOL !!!!!

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
yeah cats stay hating on us for no reason man.only thing that counts is the end of the season.we'll see who talks the loudest then.Arsenal are looking very good though no denying that.Arsene is a master at grooming the youngins. Semi-Finals = MANU,BARCA,LIVERPOOL,CHELSEA. AGAIN. LOL !!!!!

i dont see the arsenal on that list... so i reject it. like i said this season is ours for the taking... chelsea will fall, liverpool and barca our only major threats, but will still fall. fag -u is nothing this season.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

I guess your tvs dont have slow motion replays huh?

Cos in the slow mos I saw, those were definiteley offsides.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
They definitely were offsides.But what about the Rooney goal ? What about the 4-0 week last week ? And the other 3-0 victory on MatchDay 2 ? What about us possibly signing Douglas Costa who apparently is the next HOT thing in Brazil ? What about the fact that we got probably the best strike force in the Premiership ? Berbatov, Rooney, Tevez, Ronaldo ?

Arsenal are gonna run outta steam like they did last season while we get better with every game.
I shall end it there.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 12:28:05 PM by MrC »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Lucky Luciano

• Tony's my Grandson
  • Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
  • I run da East Coast, forget about it.
    • View Profile
They definitely were offsides.But what about the Rooney goal ? What about the 4-0 week last week ? And the other 3-0 victory on MatchDay 2 ? What about us possibly signing Douglas who apparently is the next HOT thing in Brazil ? What about the fact that we got probably the best strike force in the Premiership ? Berbatov, Rooney, Tevez, Ronaldo ?

Arsenal are gonna run outta steam like they did last season while we get better with every game.
I shall end it there.

More like the best in Europe this season. The gunners are our oldest and most formidable enemies in this modern era. f*** Shiverpool by the way.

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
They definitely were offsides.But what about the Rooney goal ? What about the 4-0 week last week ? And the other 3-0 victory on MatchDay 2 ? What about us possibly signing Douglas who apparently is the next HOT thing in Brazil ? What about the fact that we got probably the best strike force in the Premiership ? Berbatov, Rooney, Tevez, Ronaldo ?

I shall end it there.

Nuff said... Those facts speak for themselves... If u can't beat them join them, thats the problem with cats, y'all is supporting the wrong teams, fcuk loyalty whats it good for if the team u supporting doesn't deliver good results :)...