Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

The Gunners

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Nice to see smiles on Arsenal fans, its good for them to enjoy it while it lasts.
Everyone knows who will be crying at the end of the season.

@Muse it goes against the absolute grain of Physics for Arsenal not to win a Trophy for more than 4 years in succesion. If that were to happen, it would become the first point of discusion at the U.N. General a**embly e.g. U.N. Secretary General "It is with the greatest of sadness that I inform the a**embly that the World's Greatest Ever Football Team has again failed to win a Trophy for the fifth consecutive year. I propose a motion, because if we do not act now this crisis will deepen and our grandchildren will be the ones picking up the pieces. The U.N. must shift focus from Global Warming, Peacekeeping, HIV / AIDS and focus entirely on this most dire of Catastrophes to affect mankind"

By the way God is an Arsenal fan ;)
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Q: What is the difference between Arsenal and a cup of tea?
A: The tea stays in the cup longer!

;D ;D ;D ;D

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
On the seventh day, God said, "Let there be football."

And it was good.

Later that day, God said, "Let there be one team to rule the others and set the standard for excellence."

With that, he plucked a star from the heavens and placed it on the helmet of red and white.

God said, "Let it be called, 'Arsenal football club' - the greatest team."

Later that day, God said, "Even Arsenal need a**hole haters."

So he made Manchester United fans.

That is the story of how Manchester United fans came to be.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
What do you call an Arsenal fan walking around with the silverware?

Waiter...
 8) :-\

No he didn't :o :o
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Apparently thy have no use for it.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 02:30:30 PM by Cable »

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Q: Why do housewives love Arsenal?
A: Because they stay on top for ages and come second!

That Bastard Crook

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Triple threat this season, Champion's League, League and F.A. Cup comin' home to North London where they belong. If you Shiverpool and Fag-U fans behave well enough we'll let you two squabble over the Carling Cup.

That Bastard Crook

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
What's the difference between a Man-U fan and an average female?
The female's got more balls.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
and with eduardo just 3 weeks away from competitive football... they already know whats up...
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

That Bastard Crook

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
What's the difference between a Liverpool fan and a wooden table?
The wooden table has a higher I.Q.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
the British Post Office tried to do a stamp series featuring photos of Manchester United players on them sadly they had to recall them, folks couldn't figure out which side to spit on.  8)

That not good enough for ya?

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
the British Post Office tried to do a stamp series featuring photos of Manchester United players on them sadly they had to recall them, folks couldn't figure out which side to spit on.  8)

Hahaha... sucker punch....

That Bastard Crook

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
What's the difference between Chelsea and Hugh Hefner on holiday in France? Chelsea can't f*** around in Europe ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

I guess your tvs dont have slow motion replays huh?

Cos in the slow mos I saw, those were definiteley offsides.

I did think this was a game that Arsenal might lose. Fenerbahce are good at home in Europe plus the hostile atmosphere may get to them. Although, even when Fenerbahce scored it seemed that only a small portion of the fans were celebrating. Well it looked that way to me.

I thought Fabregas looked tired and a little sluggish. Set up two quality goals with slide-rule precision pa**es so what does my opinion matter? ;D