Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Urgent Update

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Due to the upcoming Presidential elections in the U.S., The Crook Grills Editorial will be switching focus from Southern Africa to the States. Senior political editor Career-Crook The Correspondent will be conducting in-depth interviews with presidential candidates Barack Obama and John McCain, as well as their respective running-mates Joe Biden and Sarah Palin. On his round-trip to the States Career will also conduct secondary interviews with Henry Paulson, George Bush and Warren Buffet visa vie the Global Credit Crisis. It WILL be interesting.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

THAT LADY!

• I'm just a lil angel , I bring good luck!
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +20/-50
  • Your Royal flyness
    • View Profile

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Never understood this internet jargon, what does lol mean? Also smh, lmoa and the rest. Please fill me in.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile
Never understood this internet jargon, what does lol mean? Also smh, lmoa and the rest. Please fill me in.
LOL- laugh out loud
SMH- shake my head
LMAO- laugh my a** off

i'm stil learnin sumo these myself, my lil bro does that mxit thing so he schls a brutha  :)

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
LOL- laugh out loud
SMH- shake my head
LMAO- laugh my a** off

i'm stil learnin sumo these myself, my lil bro does that mxit thing so he schls a brutha  :)

wow, so ur stalking young girls on mxit,claiming to be "ur lil brother"
 :o :o :o :o :o :o
@cash_sog

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile