Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

GO SHARKS

Myth · 9 · 3418

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
didnt watch...jus saw the final score. 14-9 to the sharks...

welldone to plum and the boys, its been what? 12 years since they held the cup...

goodlooks
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 06:40:54 PM by Myth »
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Congrats to them...but my blood is stil blue...
I missed it too, must hav been a tough one...

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
thanks was wondering what happened here.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

Trinidad-Hux

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +16/-18
    • View Profile
No doubt Myth! Sharks are my team. I wasn't at all worried about the Bulls. Plum has really instilled self-belief in the team. Young players like Steyn and Beast really came to the party yesterday. Most of us stayed away from Hatfield last night. You know how your pot-bellied, biltong-eating, beer-drinking pretoria afrikaner gets when 'die blou bulle verloor'. No more choking.
quot;Don't take shots if you ain't usin a handgun"

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
Most of us stayed away from Hatfield last night. You know how your pot-bellied, biltong-eating, beer-drinking pretoria afrikaner gets when 'die blou bulle verloor'.

I know all about that man... Hatfield can get really unpleasant wit them guys around...u can even loose yo life...scary dudes full of bull...

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
With no Western Province in the Final, why would anyone in South Africa find this match the least bit interesting????????????
Anyway just glad those f***ing Neanderthals from Loftus didn't put their greasy-a** paws on the Currie Cup again. That would've been too much to bear......... 2009; Newlands gon' get it's Re-Up on.........beware..........
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
How many rugby places can brag about closing Habana down in his full pace. Steyn and Kankowski nigga.  When Habana held that ball i was like Oh no! Here comes trouble few meters frm the try line they came from nowhere and closed him down. Didnt enjoy the match because of the disruption of Dstv signal,im telling you its getting seriously irritating,these past few days ive been enjoying shows on the Sabc and etv channels.Dstv been putting alot of repeats repeats repeats its pretty annoying except the supersport channels.     

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog
Most of us stayed away from Hatfield last night. You know how your pot-bellied, biltong-eating, beer-drinking pretoria afrikaner gets when 'die blou bulle verloor'.

I know all about that man... Hatfield can get really unpleasant wit them guys around...u can even loose yo life...scary dudes full of bull...

Hatfield was in mourning lol

"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"