ProVerb Music

ProVerb · 568 · 250975

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
I think I read somewhere that Gallo couldn't clear your samples or something, and that you had to start the production on your album over, is the mixtape a result of that? is this what would have been the album? and then the newer joint will follow?

da kid x

• always got a 'hunch', thou i keep str8 back lyk cornrows/ i aint gotta 'sea' a river or dam to showboat///
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
Ey verb good lookin out fam...highly anticipatin da mixtape..check it, my crew's brewin a track called 21punch salute..and we was thinkin of gettin u on it, since you'r s.a's finest interms of punchlines(among other things)..i dropped somewhat of a teaser right here on a.g so u can check it out and judge for ya'self...da thread b called 21 punch salute..hollA..
I'm ya favourit rapper's hideout, whenever trouble's looming / cats treat me lyk the HELP button, guess they have 'troubleshooting'

K9 tha Pedigree

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +11/-2
    • View Profile
    • http://www.google.com

Buff Pound

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-3
  • www.roachinc.blogspot.com
    • View Profile
    • Roachinc
you may or may not have noticed that with every "book" I look to unearth a new talent 1st book Sthetescope 2nd Dmongz and on the 3rd look for a new talent called Raven MC! who knows fam you could be responsible the 4th!

eyo verb whatup, i cant wait for the mixtape bro, checked the site, too dope, will put something on it up o our blog soon. will chat privately about other ish.

N'veigh's Album ,titled 7.30, dropping on 7.30

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
you may or may not have noticed that with every "book" I look to unearth a new talent 1st book Sthetescope 2nd Dmongz and on the 3rd look for a new talent called Raven MC! who knows fam you could be responsible the 4th!

eyo verb whatup, i cant wait for the mixtape bro, checked the site, too dope, will put something on it up o our blog soon. will chat privately about other ish.

btw BuffP,
gimme a quotation on 200 CD's PRINTED(artwork will be provided by us)
@cash_sog

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
haters alert !  ................. heheh joking

anyways Dude, what i want to know is what is the direction of this album, u check when i listen to yo first two projects , they are dope but i get this feeling that the growth was not much, in terms of beats and rhymes, u still were rapping around the same topics, the same style, basically i cant separate tracks and allocate them to a certain period of time, if u get wat i mean.... lets say some tracks u now that this was mos def in 98 and this is him in 2005 u check...

would u say that this time around u have grown and u are going to bring some different on the plate, something to say that u are ahead of the pack in innovation.... like the last Tumi album that was him stepping in another direction and i liked it, to tell the truth, Tumi was dope but the packaging of his music didn't touch me proper....and i guess traveling around opened his eyes,

you dope dude, but that growth!!! we need it,,,

nice site!

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

anyways Dude, what i want to know is what is the direction of this album, u check when i listen to yo first two projects , they are dope but i get this feeling that the growth was not much, in terms of beats and rhymes, u still were rapping around the same topics, the same style, basically i cant separate tracks and allocate them to a certain period of time, if u get wat i mean.... lets say some tracks u now that this was mos def in 98 and this is him in 2005 u check...

would u say that this time around u have grown and u are going to bring some different on the plate, something to say that u are ahead of the pack in innovation.... like the last Tumi album that was him stepping in another direction and i liked it, to tell the truth, Tumi was dope but the packaging of his music didn't touch me proper....and i guess traveling around opened his eyes,

couldnt have put it better myself....Truth!

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
wadup ya'll

the mixtape is as a result of record company red tape! I'm just breakin out!
Album has been pushed to next year and I'm done twiddlin thumbs! so for my own sanity here's a lil sum' (Rhyme unintended)

@BGM: re: direction of album.

Look here fam there's no  "growth" or anything like that or "Direction" and whatever, it's just hiphop!
I take my hat off to Tumi, but I could never do what Tumi does I can only do me.
So this is me saying what I like on beats that I like... nothing more nothing less.
Write of Pa**age out Now!!!

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
How did it go with the potential sponsors, hav u met?

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
wadup ya'll

Album has been pushed to next year and I'm done twiddlin thumbs! so for my own sanity here's a lil sum' (Rhyme unintended)

Look here fam there's no  "growth" or anything like that or "Direction" and whatever, it's just hiphop!
I take my hat off to Tumi, but I could never do what Tumi does I can only do me.
So this is me saying what I like on beats that I like... nothing more nothing less.

we got you homes, i feel you....keep on putting that ish on that tape son, we want a blazing f***ing hot ish, ya dig me?

we dont want that zulu boy typa faggot shit, we know you better than that bitch a** traditional shit

get em verb, from my opinion, you like the sickest muf***er on sa hip hop son, it doesnt get better than you, f*** zuluboy, f*** tuks and pro kid or crackboys or shit, this nucca right here is the bomb

poverb man, ag salutes, cant wait to get my hands on that tape, so it can join " the book of proverb" in my drawer
Hood.

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
then stop rapping , if u aint got growth or direction then why the f*** shud we go buy ur shit, thats all i want to know....what will separate this from last product apart from beats, wat do u ave in this book....

noone is sayin do tumi, read shit properly, that was just an example of change of direction, growth!!!!!!!!...

u need Jesus Proverb....!!

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
wadup ya'll

we got you homes, i feel you....keep on putting that ish on that tape son, we want a blazing f***ing hot ish, ya dig me?

we dont want that zulu boy typa faggot shit, we know you better than that bitch a** traditional shit

get em verb, from my opinion, you like the sickest muf***er on sa hip hop son, it doesnt get better than you, f*** zuluboy, f*** tuks and pro kid or crackboys or shit, this nucca right here is the bomb

poverb man, ag salutes, cant wait to get my hands on that tape, so it can join " the book of proverb" in my drawer

Would you shut the f*** up already muthaf***er ??? Damnnn.

Yo Pro,keep on doing you Son.We all waiting for that shit yo.U got a wife now and kids now and u address that in your music.If that aint growth then i don't know what is.

Why do cats expect MC's to be on some super musical shit with orchestras and all ? We aint even conquered  enough people in this country yet, but peeps always talking about taking it to the next level,yada yada. WHATEVER MAN !!! Just keep it real to yourself yo.

One,
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

da kid x

• always got a 'hunch', thou i keep str8 back lyk cornrows/ i aint gotta 'sea' a river or dam to showboat///
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
Lol @ BGM gettin emotional over nothin..
I'm ya favourit rapper's hideout, whenever trouble's looming / cats treat me lyk the HELP button, guess they have 'troubleshooting'

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
and who defines growth? by who's yardstick do we measure progress? who's rulebook do we refer to?
Who measure growth and the rate thereof? you?
you know I was listening to your albums when I realised..... oh wait a minute!
Write of Pa**age out Now!!!

Mad

• CEO of goldmine rec.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +23/-161
  • hood whips
    • View Profile
then stop rapping , if u aint got growth or direction then why the f*** shud we go buy ur shit, thats all i want to know....what will separate this from last product apart from beats, wat do u ave in this book....

noone is sayin do tumi, read shit properly, that was just an example of change of direction, growth!!!!!!!!...

u need Jesus Proverb....!!

what the f*** is your problem? hey shut the f*** up if you dont have anything to talk about, you f***ing faggot

you running your mouth on some bullshit, just eat dicks and die mayn, you aint a f***ing issue here, pro's ish is. so stop acting like a f***ing retard whilest you can.

damn muf***er stop f***ing with pro you cocksucking a**hole nucca!!!! >:(

Hood.