ProVerb Music

ProVerb · 568 · 251221

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
ayo pro, wat happend to the mixtape hitting the streets in november?

Yeah what happened?

Don't wanna sound like I'm making excuses but the truth is: My management team is tryina secure a sponsorship for the mixtape.
The interested parties have they're own processes which are really dragging. The time of year does not help either as most companies start closing their books.
The tape is ready and has been ready for a while now it's all the meetings back and fourth that are really killing me. On the one end I could just drop the dam tape and move on with life, on the other I stand to get major support and financial backing and establish relations for future endeavours (not to mention make serious cheese in the process)

To make up for the delay I keep leaking the oca**ional joint 1st James Bond and now Bread Winners ft HHP has hit radio.
Write of Pa**age out Now!!!

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
@Pro: aight fam... wont releasing the tape late mean releasing the actual album late? or mayb i shuld ask if u still looking at droppin the album in march?

Bashin

• im the One
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-4
    • View Profile
Heard that bread winners track ..Dope  !Dudes is on some grown man tip...Yeah Would be cool if the album can drop on  Verb's day
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 10:45:49 PM by bashin »
www.kasimp3.co.za/s3P7 #BLAZIN_SPEAKERS

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
I’m avoiding samples right now
if you got sample free beats and you tryina be on the next ProVerb album here’s what you do. Put together a few of your meanest beats and send 1 minute snippets to proverb@proverbmusic.net
:'( :'( :'(
Damnit, all my favourite beats are sampled.
Anyway, Why dont you go to Helio? He's good at this whole 'no sample' thing.......... plus the beats he did for Zubz all have no samples..... I think.
This is what happened last time I didint use a sample.  :-\
TAKE THE SAMPLES PRO!!!!

WORDSMITH

• The wap up starts at the bottom.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-21
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com
ayo pro, wat happend to the mixtape hitting the streets in november?

Yeah what happened?

Don't wanna sound like I'm making excuses but the truth is: My management team is tryina secure a sponsorship for the mixtape.
The interested parties have they're own processes which are really dragging. The time of year does not help either as most companies start closing their books.
The tape is ready and has been ready for a while now it's all the meetings back and fourth that are really killing me. On the one end I could just drop the dam tape and move on with life, on the other I stand to get major support and financial backing and establish relations for future endeavours (not to mention make serious cheese in the process)

To make up for the delay I keep leaking the oca**ional joint 1st James Bond and now Bread Winners ft HHP has hit radio.

Aite man... do what you got to do... Bread Winners is a crazy joint... and im enjoying it...
"Hip Hip is Hip Hip, We quick to Judge,
But we aint quick enough to not be Judged"
- Philo (Bloem Cat)

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
if you got sample free beats and you tryina be on the next ProVerb album here’s what you do. Put together a few of your meanest beats and send 1 minute snippets to proverb@proverbmusic.net
Anyway, Why dont you go to Helio? He's good at this whole 'no sample' thing.......... plus the beats he did for Zubz all have no samples..... I think.
TAKE THE SAMPLES PRO!!!!

Son My entire albm was canned because of sample issues surely you can understand why I'm avoiding them with all my might!

Alias

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +2/-2
    • View Profile
Good Luck Bro...What sort of beats are You looking for, what sort of stories do You wan't to tell ann emotions do you want to convey with this Album?

Alias

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Oh Yeah...How Can Us Chaps In The EC hear that Breadwinners Joint With HHP?

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
Good Luck Bro...What sort of beats are You looking for, what sort of stories do You wan't to tell ann emotions do you want to convey with this Album?

I'll be completely honest with you fam I been spending most of my career thus far focussing so much on conceptual albums and quite frnakly I miss the good ol emceein. Now when I say emceein I mean lyrical warefare I mean straight uncompromised spittin and rippin beats apart. The kinda hip hop we grew up on where cats just black out and colapse into lyric.
nah mean? ;)

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
Oh Yeah...How Can Us Chaps In The EC hear that Breadwinners Joint With HHP?

What's the local station there? I'll mak sure they get a copy.

Alias

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Yeah, Most def...I've got both of Your last Albums and they aren't cla**ics for nothing. That is what You're known for. Straight to the jugular, no holds barred lyricism. Its a shame about the the samples thing. one would think that with the backing these majors have, they'd have no problem. I was jus talkin to Reason about that. I'll be in Jozi on the 20th to meet Reason and Nthabi and Maybe Explicit face to face finally. Hopefully One day I'll get to meet You. But Reason want's Me to do some stuff for Him. I've already got a track on Nthabis' Album, but She says She's just going to tantalise me and keep me waiting. She said She Killed It. Which Producers Do You Really Want To Wor With On This Project?

Alias

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Rhodes Music Radio Is The Local Station...Thanks Bro!!!

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
TAKE THE SAMPLES PRO!!!!

Son My entire albm was canned because of sample issues surely you can understand why I'm avoiding them with all my might!
Nah I understand man. Just airing out my frustration. :)

Shoxxen

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
my whole style is non sampled....except when i use vocals...not melodies or drumkits...so holla at the kid pro
quot;God lets you be successful because he trusts you that you will do the right thing with it. Now, does he get disappointed often? All the time, because people get there and they forget how they got it. " -STEVE HARVEY

WORDSMITH

• The wap up starts at the bottom.
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-21
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com
Yo Pro! I hear sumthin like Zubz is Puting down his Mic, whats the deal on that Fam?...

And By the way Go check the Bloem Thread on Chief Rocker its going down B... 1
"Hip Hip is Hip Hip, We quick to Judge,
But we aint quick enough to not be Judged"
- Philo (Bloem Cat)